剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Well, let's say...
比如说
Three tons when we'd lost all up...
正好填补失掉的三吨♥
Yeah, I think that should be sufficient to get airborne...
是的 我想那足够飞船再飞起来
Well done Professor.
说得好
Let's get started.
那就开始吧
Veronica and I will start the ground search for Malone...
我和维罗妮卡会在地面上找马龙
You and Marguerite...
你和玛格丽特
you start on the captain's ship...
你们帮船长修好飞船
My dear and your friends under the currents circumstances...
我亲爱的朋友 在目前情况下
I dare say that the ship now belongs to all of us.
飞船已经是属于我们大家的了
I may say that the concern you and your friends have...
我不得不说你们几个对马龙先生的关心
for Mr. Malone is much impressive.
让我印象深刻
After being trapped on this plateau for two years...
在这个高原困了两年以后
We are more like family than friends.
我们已经像家人一样
Don't tell anyone I said that.
别告诉其他人我说了
If you forgiving me for saying so this plateau of yours, seems like paradise.
请原谅我这么说 这个高原就像天堂一样
Better than the misery of solitary confinement.
至少要比单独监禁好多了
You were in prison?
你坐过牢?
During the war?
战争期间?
I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry.
我不该说的 抱歉
Why? I don't understand.
为什么?我不明白
I am a naval officer Miss Krux...
我是海军军官 科鲁兹小姐
There are some secrets from the war which...
我的职责让我不能
duty prevent me ever for reliving.
擅自泄露战时机密
I understand Government secrets...
我明白 政♥府♥机密
and prison.
还有监狱
No more questions.
我不会再问了
You know Ms Krux, I don't believe I've ever met a woman quite like you.
说真的科鲁兹小姐 我还从没见过你这样的女人
Well I hope that's a compliment.
希望这是在夸我
The first of many.
以后还会夸的
If you'll allow.
如果你允许
Need a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗?
Oh, Roxton!
哦 罗斯顿
Oh, Marguerite!
哦 玛格丽特!
Some help will be perfect, old boy.
多个帮手当然好 老男孩
Perfect?
好极了?
Just like your airship
就像你的飞船
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
对不起 我不懂你的意思
Nor do I!
我也是
Turns out that's nothing wrong with the ship.
我看这船根本就没什么问题
Apart from the damages you cause when you tossed out the equipment.
除了你丢设备时弄坏的
I've never said otherwise.
我没说不是这样
There's a lot you haven't said.
是的 很多事你没说
I'm offering you a way off this plateau.
我在帮你们离开这儿
Calling me a liar it's no way to show your thanks.
说我撒谎可不是感谢我的方式
Let it go Roxton, it was an accident.
够了罗斯顿 那是个意外
Marguerite why don't you take a walk and leave...
玛格丽特 你为什么不去散散步
this discussion to the captain and I.
让我和船长好好谈谈
Don't tell me what to do.
不用你告诉我该怎么做
I think the lady is made it quite...
我想这位女士的意思是说
clear that she prefers for you to take a walk.
该去散步的是你
What's clear is none of this...
她是不是这个意思
it's your business.
好像和你无关
Ms Krux it's my business.
科鲁兹小姐就是我的事
Boys, please.
冷静点
Good.
很好
Oh, I believe we have a flight to catch.
我们的事还没有完
Happy now. Immeasurably.
高兴了? 非常
Now this is an unusual sight.
这倒是难得一见
It's poly beef.
牛肉罐头
Umm hard iron?
是铁罐
Best eat with the chisel and hammer as I recall.
我记得要用凿子和铁锤才能把它打开
This are Royal Navy survival rations.
这些都是皇家海军的军用物资
Askwith supplies with abandoning ship.
Askwith弃船留下的
And judging from these dents...
从压痕来看
they fell for quite a hight.
是从高空掉下来的
Emergencies supplies
紧急供应
And no Malone.
没有马龙
Hand that crowbar, would you?
把撬棍递我好吗?
He's a good man...
谢谢
Watch where you coming old boy.
走路当心点 伙计
Enough of that...
这混♥蛋♥
Roxton, no.
罗斯顿 不
I know what you are up to.
我知道你想干什么
And you are not going to got me into a fight.
你不会想和我打架的
If you knew how many times I heart that...
在大战中我总听到
from self serving cowards during the war.
一些自私的胆小鬼这么说
You'd been warned captain...
正式警告 船长...
What did you do during the Great War,
大战时你在做什么
Lord Roxton?
罗斯顿爵士?
How many young men died in your place because you...
又有多少年轻人因你拒绝履行
refuse to do your duty to King and country.
你对国王和国家的职责而无辜丧命
That's right, run away.
是的 走远点
Mrs. Krux any danger should befalls
科鲁兹小姐 有危险的话
you'll be perfectly safe in my protection.
我一定会尽全力保护你的
It's not necessary.
我想用不着
You stay away from her.
你离她远点
I should must rather stay very close, indeed.
其实我还想离她更近一些
This is not the time captain.
这不合时宜 船长
You keep your hands off her.
别用你的手碰她
Or you what?
想打了么?
Captain.
船长
John!
约翰!
I'm not some prize to be fought over.
别想把我当成你们的战利品
Oh, I think you are.
哦 我认为你就是
Stop it!
住手!
Right!
好了!
No rules, it is!
不讲规则吗!
You feel free to apologize anytime.
我随时恭候你的道歉
Never!
休想!
Need I remind you that Malone it's out there in the...
你们都忘了吗?马龙还在丛林的某个地方
jungle somewhere counting on all of us.
指望我们去救他
And this airship this not leave the ground without a pilot...
要是没有飞行员 我们谁都别想离开这儿
Ms. Krux it's right.
说得对
I apologize.
我向你道歉
I should never lost sight of the mission.
我应该顾全大局
You know Marguerite.
玛格丽特 我...
I have seen and heard enough.
够了 我都看见也听见了
Askwith has toss out enough food and water to keep them going for...
Askwith扔下了这些水和食物
at least several more days.
足够他们在丛林过上一段时间了
Yeah but how did he do it without seeing Malone.
他没看到马龙怎么这么做
by the time that airship reach this point Malone is on it.
飞船到这儿的时候 马龙一定在上面
So Askwith must have seen Malone.
所以Askwith是见过马龙的
I knew he was lying about that.
我就知道他是在说谎
What's this?
这是什么?
It looks like a Royal Navy Survival Manual
好像是皇家海军的生存手册
See if it's a chapter about raptors.
看看有没有提到翼龙的章节
It's a logbook.
是工作日志
Airship missions over the North Sea...
飞船去北海上空的任务
hunting submarines?
猎杀潜水艇?
That's must be during the war that's was years ago.
那一定是战争期间留下的 有年数了
Strange
太奇怪了
Listen to this.
听听这个
My crew did not deserved the fate I force upon then.
我的船员配不上我强加给他们的命运
My only consolation is that the bullets went...
我唯一的安慰只有平稳的子弹
swiftly than the alternative.
而不是另一种死法
This last entry appears to be in a different hand than all the others.
这是最后一段话 和前面笔迹不一样
Askwith must have written this.
很可能是Askwith写的
He's killed his crew...
为了自己活命 他杀了船员
thrown the bodies over board in order to save himself.
再把他们扔下去
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表