剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
怎么不找条好走的路
Sounds like our favorite carnivore. Back to the cave.
听起来像是我们喜欢的动物 回山洞去
Oh I hate that place.
我讨厌那儿
Better than the belly of a T-Rex.
那也比在霸王龙肚子里强
I'll distract it.
我引开它
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Quickly!
快走!
I sure hope Malone is having this much fun.
希望马龙也能享受这种乐趣
He's heading into dangerous territory.
他已经身处险境
Oh, looks like this happy camper is not gonna give up that easily.
喔,这家伙不把我们吃了不会死心
Maybe some cannibals will come along and save us.
也许食人族会来救我们
Oh, don't leave me now.
别离开我
Where are you taking me? A shortcut Veronica.
你要带我去哪儿? 捷径,维罗妮卡
A shortcut?
捷径?
A shortcut where?
捷径在哪儿?
You'd think we're the only entrée in the jungle.
丛林里就没有别的吃的了吗
Maybe he's acquired a taste for human flesh.
也许它专爱吃人肉
Then one of you go outside and feed it and I can go back to the treehouse.
那你们俩谁出去喂它,好让我回树屋?
I believe I may have a solution.
我有一个解决的方法
Who said that?
谁说话?
What are you doing? Let him out.
你干什么?让他出来
I'm afraid that is the bargain.
这是交换条件
Yura felt that you would be more help in hunting Lento than I.
Yura认为你去找Lento比我更有用
Another memory?
又一段记忆?
They're not going to hang you. Oh yes, that is the idea.
他们不会绞死你? 关键就在这儿
Summerlee I can't let you die because of me.
萨莫瑞,我不能让你因我而死
Then I suggest you hurry.
那你就快去
That was when Summerlee stepped in to save Malone.
那是萨莫瑞把马龙换出来那次
He ended up delivering a baby.
对,那次还诞生了一个婴儿
Summerlee to the rescue once again.
又是萨莫瑞救了人
Just a minute, as I recall ...
等一下,我记得...
this event happened after the encounter with the German pilot.
这件事发生在我们遇到德国飞行员之后
What are you saying Challenger?
你有什么想法,查林杰?
Events in chronological order.
是按时间的顺序
Our dream in the cave, now that was first then the German pilot.
山洞里的梦是第一个,然后是德国飞行员
I'm sorry Marguerite, now this.
他想杀了玛格丽特,然后是这个
These are more than memories.
它不仅是记忆
We are experiencing a replay of Summerlee's life here on the plateau.
它是萨莫瑞在这段高原的生活的重放
Talk about a trip down memory lane.
就像是一条记忆通道
That's far too eerie for me.
我听着好吓人
Sorry to spoil your dinner plans boys.
不好意思,你这顿晚餐吃不成了
Gotta keep moving.
得继续走
Summerlee where are you taking me?
萨莫瑞,你想带我去哪儿?
Looks like it's gone.
它好像走了
About time. Malone will be miles ahead of us by now.
我们再不走就追不上马龙了
He's moving about all over the place.
到处都是他的脚印
His pace is erratic also, sometimes walking, sometimes running.
步伐飘忽不定,有时走,有时跑
Maybe he's running from that T-Rex that was hunting us.
也许是被刚才那只霸王龙追的
Look out!
当心!
Look out!
当心!
Run Summerlee! Come on, come on, come on.
快跑,萨莫瑞!快点,快点,快!
Is it really gone?
真走了吗?
Well, thankfully that one was imaginary.
谢天谢地那是假象
But when did this happen, was it before or after the previous one?
这是什么时候发生的?比上次早还是晚?
After I think.
我想是晚
That was the angry female that came after...
那是条雌恐龙...
Summerlee for tampering with her eggs.
萨莫瑞碰它的蛋让它生气了
Now weren't you just talking about T-Rex's?
你刚才是不是提到霸王龙了?
I might have mentioned it. Then maybe these...
可能提到过 那么这些记忆...
these memories are triggered by the power of suggestion.
也许是由暗示引出来的
No, the memories came first...
不,记忆先来的...
right after the storm. It's as if some switch just turned them on.
下雨那天,好像打开了某种开关
Summerlee?
萨莫瑞?
Over here my child.
我在这儿,孩子
I can't see you, where?
我看不见,你在哪儿?
Seems I still can't get it right.
我还是没掌握好
You can hear me but now you can't see me.
你能听见我,却看不见我
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Don't you remember? I went over those blasted falls.
你不记得了?我从瀑布掉了下去
So are you alive or...
那你是活着还是...
Am I dead? I really don't know.
还是死了?我也不知道
If I'm dead I don't remember dying.
要是死了,我不记得怎么死的
I certainly feel good enough to be alive.
我感觉自己还活着
So you're not a ghost?
那你不是鬼?
No my child, I've been trying to reach you.
不,孩子,我一直想接触你
But how? Reach us from where.
怎么接触?从哪儿接触?
Wherever it is that I'm living now.
从我现在住的地方
I spent a lot of time at the botanical gardens...
我在植物园里呆了好长时间...
thinking about the adventures we had,
想我们一起的经历
the camaraderie the thrill of the struggle of it all.
我们的友情,还有那些险境
And oh how I long to do it all again.
我真想再经历一次
You will, wherever you are we will find you.
你会的,我们一定会找到你
No second chances Marguerite once said.
玛格丽特说过,没有第二次机会
I hope she's wrong about that.
但愿她说错了
I miss you Veronica.
我想你,维罗妮卡
I miss you all.
想你们大家
Professor? Professor wait!
教授?教授,等等!
You can always start over again.
你可以再经历一次
We'll find you!
我们会找到你的!
Summerlee?
萨莫瑞?
Are you out there?
你在吗?
What are you doing out here all alone?
你一个人跑这儿来干什么?
Oh, I'm not alone, I'm surrounded by memories.
不是一个人,还有我的记忆
That won't let you sleep?
你睡不着?
Yeah, something like that.
是啊,睡不着
Well, staying awake isn't any better.
一点都不睡才不好
What is better Lord Roxton?
什么是好,罗斯顿?
Giving in to simple desires here and now?
此时此地向欲望屈服就好吗?
Giving up on my hopes and dreams of the future?
放弃对未来的希望就好吗?
You don't have to give up on anything.
你不用放弃任何事
But what if my hopes and dreams don't include you?
要是我对未来的期望不包括你呢?
How does that work for the here and now?
对此时此地有什么影响?
For the here and now it works very well.
对此时此地没有任何影响
And as for the future well, it's always up for grabs.
至于未来,有待我们去把握
So I'll take my chances.
我会抓住机会
Will you?
你呢?
We both agree you cannot forget the past.
那天你说了,你不会忘记过去
Now you're stalling.
你又在回避了
There are too many demons.
世上的魔鬼太多
Do you remember the first moment we met, do you?
我们第一次见面时的情形,记得吗?
Hmm mmm.
嗯哼
Didn't you just know it was right somehow?
你是不是觉得我们早该认识?
Didn't you feel it?
有这种感觉吗?
Yes.
有
Don't you feel it now?
现在还有吗?
What was it?
什么东西?
A scorpion. No, no, no, Marguerite.
蝎子,不,不,不,玛格丽特
Good lord, Roxton.
罗斯顿,你干什么
She's been stung by a scorpion.
她被蝎子蛰了
A scorpion? What kind?
蝎子?哪一种?
I don't know. I killed it, it's over there.
不知道,打死了,在那儿
We'd better get her back to the treehouse.
得把她送回树屋
Oh it's too late for that.
不用了
What are you saying? It's a tree scorpion...
你说什么? 这是只树蝎...
armed with a relatively mild neurotoxin. Although the...
它的毒素毒性不是很大...
paralysis is almost immediate, it is temporary.
虽然会马上发作,但是是暂时的
Are you saying she's going to make it?
你是说她不会有事?
It won't hurt to get as much poison..
你把毒素吸出来也好...
out as you can but she'll be fine in a couple of hours.
不过她睡几个小时就没事了
A scorpion.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表