剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I'm sure there's something in the lab I can get this off with.
实验室里一定有东西能洗掉这个
Preferably something that will leave the skin intact.
最好能保证我的皮肤完整无缺
Do you find it cold in here? No!
你不觉得这里有点冷吗? 不!
Not at all.
一点不冷
Perhaps you're coming down with something.
也许你得什么病了
Wonderful.
我的天
Nothing, it's either here to stay or wear itself off.
还是不行,还是不起作用,我们只能等它自然褪去
That could take forever.
它会保留一辈子?
It's not that unattractive, is it?
这个图案还算漂亮,不是吗?
If you don't mind looking like a jungle savage.
如果你不介意别人把你当做野蛮人
Are those mice you have in there?
这都是你养的老鼠吗?
Technically speaking they're a dwarf...
科学的说法,这是南美...
species of the indigenous South American Hydrochoerus.
当地的一种小型啮齿目动物,体型非常小巧
But as Shakespeare might say a Rodentia by any other name...
但按莎士比亚的说法,这种小动物还有其他名字...
Yes, well,
是的
I was planning to test a vaccine based on a Zanga remedy...
现在我想要根据赞加村的情况研制出一种疫苗...
a cure for the common cold I hope.
专门是用来对抗普通感冒的
They're very glossy looking.
它们看起来很光滑
They should be, I found them in our food supply.
就应该那样,我在我们的食物中发现的
Tsk tsk tsk, those naughty little rodents...
啧,啧,啧,这些顽皮的小老鼠都长得...
so round and plump.
圆滚滚的
You sure you're okay Marguerite?
你没事吧玛格丽特?
Yeah, I'm still a little chilly.
是,只是感觉有点冷
Where's the stone that marked Malone's hand?
能留下记号♥的石头呢?
I just saw him down by the river trying to wash it off.
我刚刚看到马龙在河边洗手
Got me.
你看我
Care to join the club?
想加入我们的行列吗?
Where is it? Upstairs. Why?
它在哪儿? 楼上?怎么了?
What's bothering her today?
今天她怎么了?
I'd better go and find out.
我最好上去看看
Do you know where this came from?
知道它从哪儿来的吗?
Yes, we found that in the monkey's cave...
是的,是在猴子洞里找到的...
part of its ill-gotten gains.
不义之财
This isn't a joke Roxton.
这不是玩笑罗斯顿
I think you should put it back where you found it.
应该将石头原物奉还
No argument from me.
我肯定没有意见
Marguerite has claimed it for her own though...
但玛格丽特认定是她的了...
in that certain way she does.
虽然她得的并不光明
Listen to me,this stone is cursed.
听我说,这块石头是被诅咒的
I beg you pardon?
你说什么?
Cursed, in what way?
诅咒,什么方式?
I'm not sure...
我不确定...
but I remember my parents warning me about a stone like this.
但是我记得我的父母曾经警告过我
That when you touched it, it left a permanent stain on you hand.
有一种石头,碰到之后就会在手上留下印记
And it made you very sick.
之后就会一直生病
It's nothing, I'm just a little chilled is all.
我没事的,我只是有点冷
Malone doesn't feel well either.
马龙他也感觉不舒服
What about you,how do you feel?
你怎么样,没事吧?
I feel fine, perhaps just a little light-headed.
我没事,只是稍微有点头疼
Don't tell me we're all going to get sick because of a little stain.
不要告诉我们这都是因为印记引起的
It is possible there are toxic substances in the stone.
也许在这块石头里藏有什么毒素
This is one of those things Science cannot explain, put it back.
这暂时还无法用科学来解释,放回去
Oh, alright! I'll take it back.
噢,好吧! 我来放回去
I'll come with you. I'll come too.
我跟你一起去 我也要去
I want to see exactly where that came from.
我去看看到底是从什么地方来的
Then I'll stay here,I could use a nap.
好吧,我留下,我需要睡一觉
Well isn't that nice.
看看我的结果
Looks like I'm part of the club now too.
好像我也成了你们的一员了
I'm sorry old fellow.
对不起,老朋友
So do you remember anything else your...
还记得你的父母...
parents said about this sort of thing?
讲的关于这个石头其他的事情吗?
I'm trying to think.
我好好想一想
I remember them meeting a woman with a...
我记得他们遇到一个手上有印记的女人...
mark on her hand but I can't remember what happened to her.
我想不起来那个女人怎么了
Very encouraging.
非常的有用了
What did I tell you...
我已经告诉你了...
there go your thieves' right there.
那些贼就在那儿
Take them.
抓住他们
Maybe we should go to the Zanga village.
也许我们应该去赞加村
Assai might know more about this.
Assai也许知道一些事情
That's not a bad idea. The Zanga legends have often proven true.
这倒是个好主意,赞加人的传说通常很准
This way.
这边走
Where the hell did that come from?
这是从哪儿来的?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't see anyone.
我没有看到人
They're all around us.
我们被包围了
Take cover!
找掩护!
What do they want with us?
他们想要干什么?
Certainly not a peaceful dialog.
一定不是个和平的对话
There!
在那儿!
That's the man with the parrot.
那个拿着鹦鹉的人
What parrot?
什么鹦鹉?
Follow me!
跟我来!
Who are these savages?
那些野蛮人是谁?
Well, I've got a train to catch.
对不起,我还有别的事情
Hey, hey, hey easy guys put me down...
嘿,嘿,嘿,冷静点儿,放下我...
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不想去
You will stay with us until we recover the stone.
在找到石头以前,你要一直跟着我们
Pray that we do.
祈祷快点找到
That's using your head Challenger.
你又是以智取胜,查林杰
I must try and remember that one.
对,记住不能蛮干
I believe they're after this.
他们一定是为了这个
How can you tell that?
你怎么知道的?
Because that's the man Marguerite and I saw at the cave.
那个人我和玛格丽特在山洞里见过
He obviously has something to do with this.
很明显和这块石头有关
What man at the cave.
那到底是什么人
Well after we found the stone that man was...
我们发现石头后,那个人...
screaming like an idiot and babbling to his parrot.
像白♥痴♥一样喊叫,对他的鹦鹉说话
You didn't tell us about that. Sorry...
你没告诉我们这个 对不起...
other things to think about.
还有别的事吗
Babbling to his parrot?
跟他的鹦鹉说话?
Right, after he saw us he just took off.
是的,他一看到我们就离开了
Well he may have some answers.
他一定知道真♥相♥
We can talk about this later.
我们可以等一会儿再谈
We're not safe here. Right.
这个地方不安全 好的
Whoa!
怎么了!
Thanks.
谢谢
It seems I'm beginning to suffer the same ill effects from this...
看来我这个印记也开始起作用了...
cursed stain as Marguerite and Malone.
就像是玛格丽特和马龙
I must be lucky I've never felt better.
我还算幸运,没有不好的感觉
How are you feeling? Mmmmm, weird...
你感觉怎么样 嗯...很奇怪...
but warm, you?
但很暖和,你呢?
Well I was feeling...
刚刚感觉头晕...
dizzy and light headed but now...
还有些头疼,但现在...
I just have this energy surging through me like...
感觉有一股力量在我体内翻腾...
the urge to run and jump.
想要跑和跳跃
Sounds like cabin fever.
听起来像是幽闭烦躁症
What on earth are you doing?
你到那里干什么?
There! It's a parrot.
在那儿!是只鹦鹉
I don't see anything.
我怎么没看见
It's right there.
就在那里
Well your eyes are much better than mine.
你的眼睛比我好多了
Marguerite what are you doing?
玛格丽特你干什么?
Hanging on to you so you don't fall.
抓住你,你才不会掉下去
I'm all right.
我没事
Oh, your heart's beating a mile a minute.
我听到了你的心跳,跳得好快
It is? I wonder why?
是吗?为什么呢?
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗?
Marguerite I think this fever is really starting to affect you.
玛格丽特,我想我的感冒已经开始影响你了
That's funny, I've never felt so normal in my life.
太有趣了,我感觉再正常不过了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表