剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
You seduced a giant?
你勾引了巨人?
Oh it was nothing; it's just like any other man.
小意思,男人都一样
Sorry about the deception.
抱歉欺骗了你
So am I.
我也是
Tell me have you ever really seen my parents?
告诉我,你真的曾经见过我的父母吗?
In a jewelry box in the treehouse.
在树屋,首饰盒里的
There are some pictures.
照片上
You prying son of a bitch.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
I wouldn't if I were you.
我要是你就住手
Shoot her.
杀了她
You wouldn't shoot a poor old lady would you?
你怎么忍♥心杀一个可怜的老人?
Malone she's got a knife.
马龙,她手里有刀
I'll see you again sometime.
记住,我们后会有期
Not if I can help it.
我不想再见到你
Is it dead?
她死了吗?
Don't know.
不知道
You moved that slab of rock with your finger?
你用手指撬开了那块石头?
That must weigh a thousand tons.
那起码有上千斤重
I just hope you can get it closed again. Come on.
希望你能把它再合上,来吧
One two three.
一、二、三
Right just bring him around now.
好了,转过来
Down now.
放下
Might as well give him the rest of this Strychnosis huh?
该把剩下的毒汁都给他注射进去
Allow me. Oh no...
让我来 哦不...
pleasures mine.
让我来
Come on just hurry it up.
快,动作要快
What are you doing?
你们干什么?
Damn it did you have to wake him up?
你非得弄醒他吗?
Fiends!I will avenge myself!
魔鬼!我不会饶了你们!
There it is.
在这儿
So much for prince charming. Actually...
白马王子完蛋了 事实上...
he was quite charming when he wanted to be.
他有时候的确很迷人
Sorry we interrupted you.
抱歉打扰了你们
Yes I'll bet you are.
是的,的确如此
You must be running out of ink by now.
墨水快用完了
No one will believe me unless I capture all the details.
如果不记下细节,没人会相信我
Before anyone outside this treehouse...
在这些细节对树屋以外的...
reads the details...
任何人公开以前...
I want editorial approval.
请遵循我个人的同意
As soon as you become my publisher.
等你当了出版商再说吧
You know Marguerite,you really must...
玛格丽特,这件事提醒了我...
be more careful about the company you keep.
跟你在一起时要多加小心
You know, for all the strange things we've encountered here;
但是,叫我困惑的是
it amazes me that we have...
我们在这里见过这么多的奇人异事...
never really found out what happened to Veronica's parents.
为什么还是一点没有维罗妮卡父母的消息
Didn't you hear? It's possible they really are in El Dorado.
你没听说?他们很可能真在黄金国
What? The fabled city exists?
什么?真的有黄金国?
According to Qinaq it's somewhere right here on the plateau.
Qinaq说就在高原的某个地方
She didn't say where?
她没说在哪吗?
Unfortunately she didn't live long enough to point the way.
很不幸,还没来得及说,她就死了
So now all Veronica has to do is find a fabled city of gold.
所以从现在起,维罗妮卡必须先找到黄金国
It's probably right next to the doorway out of here.
也许那儿附近会有离开这里的出路
Wherever it is...I'll find it.
无论如何,我会找到的...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表