剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Don't shush me.This stuff is disgusting.
我就是要说,这东西太恶心了。
We're in cannibal country.
这里是食人部落的地盘。
Pterodactyls, something must be dead over there.
翼龙,附近一定有死亡腐烂的动物....
Or somebody.
也许是死人。
Come on.
快走。
Something still feels out of whack.
我还是觉得有些难以置信。
Yes well why wouldn't it?
是吗?我也有同感。
It's been a very long time...
我们已经很久...
since either of us have seen this many women in one place.
没在一个地方见过这么多女人了。
A bath. now?
洗澡吗,现在?
Thank you,
谢谢,
no.
不。
Well just call us when you're ready.
准备好了叫我们就行,
Anytime.
随时。
Forget your schoolboy stories Malone the Amazons were a myth.
忘了你的故事吧,那只是传说。
These women are very real.
眼前才是真的。
I still think the sooner we get out of here the better.
我还是希望尽快离开这儿,真的。
I think a man would be a fool not to relax and enjoy the scenery.
傻瓜才愿意错过这么美的风景。
It's probably just some dead animal
可能只是死去的野兽。
Sure - an animal.
是的,是野兽。
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的。
Veronica
维罗妮卡
It's only a raptor.
只有一只食肉龙。
Thank God.
好极了。
Let's get out of here before those vultures come back.
趁那些秃鹰还没回来,我们赶快离开这儿。
Where are you going?
你去哪?
more souvenirs?
纪念品?
We have to find the men right now.
必须找到他们,越快越好。
Yeah sure that's why we're here.
我当然知道,
Just give me an hour or two to catch my breath.
不过你总得给我一两个小时让我喘口气吧。
Run Marguerite Run Now!
快跑玛格丽特,快跑,快!
Come on this way.
走这边。
Who's coming to dinner?
今晚有什么贵客来了?
We're having a special celebration to honor you and your friends.
今晚有个特别的庆典,专为你们准备的。
How's the woman who was injured?
你同伴的伤怎么样?
Recovering very well.
恢复得很好。
That's good.
那就好。
Are you carving a roast?
用它切肉吗?
These are for the games.
是比赛用的。
We have games every celebration for sport.
每次庆典我们都要举♥行♥各种竞赛。
Women only.
只限女子。
we wouldn't want the men to get hurt.
我们不希望男人受伤。
Are you a swordsman?
你会击剑吗?
Some might say.
我想是的。
I wouldn't mind warming up.
先热热身,怎么样?
Whatever you like.
我乐意奉陪。
Thank you
谢谢。
You're good.
棒极了。
You're not so bad yourself.
你自己也不赖。
Warming up?
可以了吗?
Warming up nicely thank you.
我想可以了,谢谢。
There are women in the village who do sewing.
村子里有会织补的女人。
Yes well why do I get the feeling you're not one of them.
是吗?可我打赌你不是她们之一。
Had enough?
还比吗?
I wouldn't want to finish before you.
除非你先认输。
I think we've both had enough for now.
我想可以收场了,现在。
Maybe they're not hungry.Maybe they just want to talk.
也许他们不饿,只是想和我们聊聊。
Do you want to stop and ask?
要停下问问吗?
No just trying to be optimistic.
不,我想还是不用了。
That's a change.
莫名其妙。
How are you feeling?
你怎么样?
Much better. That woman is a miracle worker.
好多了,那个女人的医术果然高明。
So you'll be able to travel sooner than we thought.
很好,看来可以直接上路了。
You're not still on about those Amazons are you?
你还对那些女人有戒心是吗?
The similarities...
可是问题是...
They were a mythical race from the other side of the world.
你不会真的相信亚马逊部落的传说吧。
How do you think the Amazon River got its name?
知道亚马逊河怎么得的名吗?
Spanish explorers captured a tribe of women...
因为西班牙探险家曾在这儿发现了一个女人族...
who fought as fiercely as the men.
她们跟男人一样强悍。
That was this side of the world.
那的确是真实存在的
But over three centuries ago.
但那是三百年前的事了。
You are free to go whenever you wish Mr. Malone.
你可以去你想去的地方,马龙先生。
You're our guests not our prisoners.
你是我们的客人,不是囚犯。
You must pardon my friend.
请你原谅我的朋友。
He's a journalist they're suspicious by nature.
他是个记者,有时可能过于敏感。
How very unfortunate for them.
那就太遗憾了。
Your friend needs more time to recover.
你的朋友还没有完全康复。
And Lord Roxton seems to be enjoying our hospitality.
罗斯顿先生好像很喜欢这儿的生活。
I wish I could convince you to do the same.
我希望你也一样。
We're grateful for everything you've done for Challenger
谢谢你救了查林杰,
but our friends will be worried.
不过我们的朋友可能会担心我们。
The decision to leave is yours.
是你自己要回去的。
But I won't be able to spare any warriors to escort you.
所以我不会派任何人护送你。
That's all right I won't need an escort.
没关系,我并不需要。
You're a brave man.
你很勇敢。
You're not afraid to travel alone through cannibal territory.
就不怕一个人穿越食人族的领地吗?
Cannibals?
食人族?
That's the way you came.
是必经之路。
Well perhaps I will wait and see how
也许我还可以再等等。
Challenger's feeling tomorrow.
看看查林杰明天感觉怎么样。
I'm sure he'll be feeling much better
我相信等庆典过后,
after the celebration.
他会好很多。
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Start talking if you think it will do any good.
你还认为他们是要聊天吗?
I knew we should have waited at the treehouse.
我们就不该来找他们。
I think you'll have to do better than that.
我以为你会有更好的办法。
I don't know anymore.
我啥都不知道。
Where can I get a knife like that?
你在哪弄到的刀?
I'll explain on the way.
我们边走边向你解释。
Don't be frightened.
不用害怕。
It's only a necklace.
只是一条项链。
Thank you... it's very nice.
谢谢...真的很漂亮。
We were worried you were going to leave.
我们还担心你会走。
We're glad you're staying for the celebration.
很高兴你决定留下来。
Yeah I wouldn't miss it.
我不想错过庆典。
Excuse me ladies I've gotta go now.
抱歉女士们,失陪一下。
Can we come too?
我们可以去吗?
No I think it would be better if I went by myself.
不,那不太合适,我自己去就好。
Well don't go too far.
别走得太远。
We'll give you a head start.
我们会追上你的。
Help us!
救救我们!
Save us!
求求你!
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Prisoners like you.
囚犯,和你一样。
I'm not a prisoner.
我不是。
Let us loose we can help you.
你放了我们,我们会帮你。
They're she devils you'll see.
她们都是些女撒旦。
They'll feed you to the cannibals.
她们会把你送给食人族。
What the hell's going on here?
到底怎么回事?
You, come with us.
你,跟我走。
After the Amazons mate with the men the cannibals show up.
亚马逊女人利用完男人,食人族就会来。
You mean afterwards they give them to the cannibals to eat?
你是说她们把男人送给他们当美餐?
They don't give them they trade them for supplies.
不能说是送,是他们之间的交易。
Talk about love 'em and leave 'em.
简直是口腹蜜剑。
That's why the cannibals stopped fighting when they saw the knife.
所以食人者看见刀就马上跑掉了。
They thought we were an Amazon.
他们以为我们是亚马逊女战士。
I see, it's kind of like eating your butcher.
明白了,他们总不能杀死他们的奶妈吧。
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些?
When my parents disappeared
我父母失踪后,
the women used to help me out every now and then.
那些女人曾经帮过我。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表