剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第七集
遗失的世界
No wait Malone, we've come too far.
不,等等马龙,我们已经走了太远
We're going to have to go back.
我们必须要回去
No! Over there!
不!就在那边!
I knew it,
我知道的
奴隶贩子甚至蜥蜴人头领...
我搜集的故事来自赞加人
它们都指向了同一个基本事实
当我把它们放在一起,
Arturo Giovanni...
Arturo Giovanni...(人名)
discovered the lost world in 1826...
在1826年发现了遗失的世界...
returned to Europe and came back.
他回到了欧洲但后来又回到了这里
Proving that he did know a way off the plateau.
他证明了确实存在一个遥远的高原
Challenger it's here...
查林杰,就在这里...
it's actually here.
它真的在这里
Oh! Oh! Challenger!
噢!噢!查林杰!
Don't worry the Ventura spiders are not poisonous.
不用担心,这种蜘蛛没有毒
Easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻松
Now all we have to do is...
现在我们要做的是...
Challenger?
查林杰?
Booby trap.Run!
是陷阱。跑!
Go, go, go.
快,快,快
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Get move!
快离开!
It's the most effective deterrent against theft.
这是最有效的防盗方法
It wasn't that effective.
这不算是
Is that really?
是真的吗?
It is, Giovanni's map...
就是它,Giovanni的地图...
on and off the plateau.
进入和离开高原的方法
You've done it Malone thanks to you...
你做到了马龙,谢谢你...
the Challenger expedition can finally go home.
查林杰探险队终于可以回家了
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队冒险家出发去证明一个史前世界的存在
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都是绝望的寻找一个出路逃出这个....
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
遗失的世界讨论群:
Here's to the hero of the day.
为了我们今天的英雄
For finally getting Challenger to open this bottle of champaign...
查林杰终于舍得拿出他这瓶珍藏的香槟了...
he's been saving I'd say to the hero of the year.
要我说是为了今年的英雄
To the hero of the year,
为了今年的英雄
two months three days and 15 hours but who's counting.
加上两个月三天零十五个小时,准确时间
You're a bloody genius Malone...
你真是个天才,马龙...
for putting all those local yarns together.
你把这些线索串联在一起
Ah just lucky to come up with it first.
我只是幸运的第一个发现了它
Challenger would have done the same thing eventually.
如果是查林杰,结局也是一样的
That's very kind of you to say so Ned...
你这样说我真的很高兴,内德...
but I have no trouble admitting that...
但是我还是欣然承认...
in this case at least...
在这件事上...
your brilliance eclipsed even my own.
你的才华使我黯然失色
I'll drink to that.
我们为此干杯
Does anyone else remember how good chilled champaign tastes?
你们都还能记起冰镇香槟的味道吗?
I remember roast beef on the Strand.
我记得河岸边的烤牛肉的味道
Coney Island red hot,
还有新鲜的烤兔肉
ice cold beer in the stands at Yankee stadium.
冰镇的啤酒,就在露天广场的路边摊
To civilization. The sooner we get out of this hell hole the better.
为了现代文明,为了我们能尽快离开这个鬼地方
Civilization! Civilization!
现代文明! 现代文明!
Marguerite didn't mean that the way it sounded.
玛格丽特她并不是那个意思
Oh yes she did.
噢,她是的
But after 1 year, 2 months, 3 days and 15 hours...
一年,两个月,三天零十五个小时后...
I'm used to it...
我已经习惯了...
from all of you.
你们所有人
Veronica there's nothing wrong
维罗妮卡,大家回家的愿望是没错的
I know that.
我当然知道
But you all think that being stranded here was some kind of...
但是你们都认为被困在这个荒蛮之地...
interruption in your lives...
是你们人生中的一大失误...
a mistake to be erased.
是不堪回首的往事
You are not a mistake.
你并不是往事
Then why is Challenger in such a hurry to get out of here...
那么为什么查林杰心急得想要离开这里...
and back to his science...
为了他的科学...
and Marguerite toher fortune...
玛格丽特是为了她的财富...
and Roxton to his title and...
罗斯顿是为了他的爵位...
you...
还有你...
To my writing.
为了我的写作
You can write anywhere Malone...
哪里都可以写作马龙...
you know who you're running back to.
我知道什么使你归心似箭
Gladys
Gladys.
And one day after you're married,
有一天当你们结婚之后
you'll wake up beside her...
你在她的身边醒来...
and everything you've done here...
你在这里所做的一切...
and everyone you've known...
认识的所有人...
will seem like nothing more than a bad dream.
都没有任何意义,一场噩梦而已
Oh you're mad if you're carrying all that back to London.
噢,你们疯了么,把这些全都带回伦敦
Well we're collecting things for Veronica.
这些是为了维罗妮卡准备的
Yes, I'm giving her my binoculars...
是的,我把我的望远镜送给她...
and Malone is donating some of his spare blank journal books.
马龙送给她一些没用过的日记本
Do you have anything you can spare?
你准备什么东西了吗?
I'm all packed she can help herself to whatever is left.
我已经都装好了,剩下的她随便挑
Traveling light are we?
我们还真是轻装回家啊?
I'm taking back...
我把这次旅行...
the only important thing to come out of this trip.
唯一珍贵的东西放在这里了
I hope you don't really believe that.
希望你不要太在乎这个
Yeah, are you taking back anything of value?
好,你带了什么珍贵的东西了吗?
I am, yes...
我,是的...
you.
你
Lord Roxton, there's a great deal you don't know about me.
罗斯顿勋爵你根本就不了解我
Exactly and what a better way...
我知道...
for the two of us to learn about each other than by...
但是我们两个彼此了解的机会还会有的...
My scarves. I beg your pardon?
我的丝巾 你说什么?
Veronica's always fancied my scarves.
维罗妮卡一直很喜欢我的丝巾
You can add them to the collection.
你可以把这个也送给她
This is the one.
就这个了
Time to go Challenger. Where is it?
必须走了查林杰 它在哪儿?
Can't tell.
不知道
Okay done. Let's get out of here.
好的,结束了 赶快离开这里
Which way?
哪条路?
This way!
这边!
Malone, save yourself!
马龙,不要管我!
I didn't leave you in the cave I'm not leaving you here.
我不能把你一个人扔在这里
Take the egg for the sake of science.
拿着恐龙蛋,为了科学
Science is your job, getting us back to London and...
科学是你的事业,把大家带回伦敦...
to tell our story, is mine.
告诉别人我们的故事,是我的任务
We all appreciate you accompanying us to the cave.
非常感谢你能陪我们去找山洞
We will return I assure you.
我们要回去了,你决定了吗
I'll be here.
我留下来
Time to go home.
我们出发了
According to the map...
根据地图所示...
the cave that leads the way off the plateau is up here...
通往文明世界的山洞就在这里...
about a mile back through the jungle.
大概还有一英里
I think we should push on Malone,
我们应该继续前进马龙
no point risking our last night here sleeping outside.
我们就不要在这里冒险住上一夜了
Who's going to be able to sleep?
现在谁还能睡得着觉?
I say we push on too.
我也认为我们该继续前进
The quicker we get off the plateau and back to London...
我们越早离开这里回到伦敦去...
the sooner we can mount a return expedition.
就越早可以安排人再来探险
Something wrong?
怎么了?
I've been through this valley a hundred times...
这个山谷我已经走过上百遍了...
and I've never found a cave that leads off the plateau.
我从来就没有发现通往外界的通道
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表