剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I'm losing the fight to understand. I can only feel like a...
我不是很明白,我只能感觉到,感觉到...
and it feels wonderful.
这是多么的美好
Roxton No! John!
罗斯顿,不!约翰!
No! Come on!
不!快点!
They're headed for the savage waters, for our birth place.
他们是朝野人河去了,那是我们的出生地
Get them!
抓住他们!
There it is.
在这里
The place where it all began.
所有一切事情的发源地
These savages came from a swamp?
这些野人是从沼泽里出来的?
That evil stone should have never been taken from here.
那个邪恶的石头应该永远也不许离开这里
That must be the place.
一定就在那里
Crocodiles.
鳄鱼
I wonder what else is in there.
我想知道这还有什么
Drive them into the savage waters.
把他们两个扔进野人河
I guess I'm gonna find out.
我想马上就找到了
I'll entertain our friends.
我来跟他们玩一玩
Ah!
啊!
No!
不!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
What, toads?
什么,癞蛤♥蟆♥?
The Kanu all turned into toads.
Kanu人都变成癞蛤♥蟆♥
It must have been what they were to begin with.
那一定就是他们的原始形象
The power of the stone worked in both ways.
看来这石头有双重功效
Your arm?
你的胳膊?
What about it?
想干什么?
Nothing. I just...it looks as if it's hurt that's all.
没什么,我只是...你看起来好像受伤了
I'll be fine.
没什么事
Hi ho! It's you again.
嗨,哦! 又是你
Well all's well that ends...Oh.
最完美的结局...噢
I hope that wasn't Eba.
希望这个不是Eba
What, so now all the dangers past I guess you're on your way, is that it?
危险都过去了,你也应该上路了是吗?
Who wants to leave? I've got my jewels back.
谁想要离开?我找回了我的珠宝
I'd say there's quite a lot more up there too.
这里一定还有很多珠宝的
What about your parrot?
你的鹦鹉怎么办呢?
Funny you should ask.
你问的真有趣
Hey Billy come on out. I want you to meet my friends.
嘿,Billy,快点出来,见见我的朋友们
Say hello to Billy guys.
跟Billy打个招呼朋友们
Oh who's my pretty baby? Grrrr.
哦,谁是我的小亲亲?
Malone, Marguerite?
马龙,玛格丽特?
Challenger, when did you get back?
查林杰,什么时候回来的?
I'm not quite sure.
我也不太清楚
I remember being captured by the Kanu. The next thing I remember...
我记得我被Kanu人抓了起来...
I was waking up down in our compost heap with the most...
等我醒过来的时候,我发现我躺在
disturbing taste in my mouth and slivers.
讨厌的味道,而且还有树叶子
Ned?
内德?
It's a long story.I could use a rope.
这说来话长,我需要一根绳子
And you might want to check on Marguerite, she's in the lab.
然后你们该去看看玛格丽特,她还在实验室
Good heavens my Hydrochoerus.
我的天哪,我的小老鼠
Excuse me?
对不起?
Well don't just stand there! Get me out!
别光站在那里,快拉我出来!
Well let's not be too hasty.
等等,大家不要着急
After all it's not often one sees such a...
我们大家还是先来观赏一下...
rare species in captivity.
毕竟没见过这么罕见的物种
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Sorry, can't hear you. Get me out!
对不起,我听不到 拉我出来!
It's not funny!
这不好笑!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表