剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
people mistrust the unfamiliar.
人从来不相信陌生的事物
Veronica, give the girl some privacy.
维罗妮卡,给她留点隐私
Here let me give you a hand...
来,让我帮你...
Oh no thank you, I don't want to be any trouble.
噢,不,谢谢,我不想麻烦别人
No trouble,
不会的
it will give us a chance to get to know each other.
这是我们相互了解的机会
Thank you.
谢谢你
You and I have a lot in common you know.
我觉得我们有很多共同点
Really? Yes,
是吗? 是的
we both grew up on the plateau...
我们都在这里长大...
both about the same age.
而且都是同龄人
We're both alone.
都没亲人
What a remarkable series of coincidences.
我们的经历真是惊人的相似
Yeah, I'll say,
是啊,我也这么认为
so how do you explain the fact that I've never heard of you,
可是为什么这些年我从未听说过你
or your people?
或是你们的人?
What exactly are you troubled by?
你到底在担心些什么?
I don't like you giving my friend Malone so much grief.
我不想看你伤害我朋友马龙的感情
Malone seems grief-stricken to you?
你认为马龙很难过?
I think he's old enough to decide these things himself.
他不是孩子,他会自己做决定的
It is good?
好喝吗?
It'll do.
还不错
And me, will I do?
那你看我呢?
I want to thank you for saving my life.
我真的很感谢你救了我
But Ana, you, you've already done that.
可Ana ,你已经谢过了
If there is anyway I can repay you.
我不知道该怎么报答你
You're first watch Ned.
你守第一轮夜,内德
Between horsemen and wild beasties, you'll want to keep your wits about you.
马兵随时可能追来,一定要保持警惕
There's something I don't understand.You seem to like me yet.
我不明白,你好像对我很好,可是
are you afraid of me Se.Malone?
你害怕我吗马龙先生?
It's complicated.
我也说不清
Only if you make it that way.
这么说就是害怕啦
Life is a wonderful gift,
生命是美好的奇迹
except when you are lonely then mere hours seem like an eternity.
可孤单只会带来永恒的痛苦
Don't spend the restof your life alone Ned.
不要浪费你的生命内德
I've got to go keep watch.
我要去放哨了
If you feel like leaving this life instead of ...
如果你愿意过这样的生活...
waiting for the next let me know, huh?
记得告诉我,嗯?
Any sign of our friends?
有动静吗?
I heard a couple of raptors but no sign of the horsemen.
我听见有食肉龙在叫,但没发现有马兵
Oh you know, sometimes I ...
噢,你知道吗,有时候我...
think it might be nice to be back in civilized society...
在想也许还是回到文明社会的好
where dying of boredom is the most constant danger.
虽然我早已厌倦了那种乏味的日子
Do you think that world even remembers us anymore?
你说世界还记得我们吗?
You're thinking of that girl you left behind.
在想你丢下的那个女孩吗?
I thought you realized you didn't belong in that world anymore.
我以为你早就把一切看开了
What choice do I have?
我能选择吗?
Everyone must all think we're dead by now.
每个人都以为我们都死了
You always have a choice.
你总是有机会的
Even if Gladys is still waiting for me...
就算Gladys还在等着我...
I'm not the same man who left.
我也没法回头了
If you're asking my advice I'd say...
你要是征求我的建议,我会问...
what do you really want.
你真正想要什么
I have seen the way Ana looks at you.
我注意到Ana 看你的眼神
Ah, she's just grateful.
哦,她只是感激我
How youth is wastedon the young.
年轻人总是喜欢浪费青春
You know if I was your age on the ...
要是我还处在像你这样的年龄
adventure of a lifetime with a beautiful woman like that looking at me.
而且还有个漂亮的女孩那么看着我
I know what I'd be doing.
我就知道怎么做
Still,
还有
you're a writer Ned not a doer.
你是一个观望者,不是实干家
That's not true. Of course...
不是这样 当然...
the world will be a richer place for you having ...
这个世界将会变成一个更加奇妙的地方...
sat on the sidelines and recorded your observations.
当你以局外人的眼光观察和记录你的所见时
Great,
是的
put that on my gravestone: He was a writer not a doer.
把它刻在我的墓碑上:他是个观望者,不是实干家
No!
不!
Ana!
Ana!
Malone? What happened?
马龙? 发生什么事了?
She... Are you alright?
她... 你怎么样?
I am fine.
我很好
Her face it was...
她的脸,那么...
it was old.
那么苍老
You were...
你是...
it was...
那是...
ancient.
老年人
Calm down Malone.
冷静点马龙
I saw it!
我看见啦!
Do not worry, you have not gone mad Ned.
你并没有看错内德
How did you do that?
你做了什么?
Your eyes have not deceived you.
你看到的是真的
Friends, I am afraid I have been less than truthful.
我的朋友,很抱歉我欺骗了你们
That's the first honest thing she's said so far.
她终于对我们说了一句实话
I am not descended from the Spanish explorers who...
我不是四百年前到这儿的...
came here four hundred years ago.
西班牙探险家的后代
I am a survivor of that expedition.
我是他们中的一位幸存者
I think I liked it better when you were lying.
你还是继续说假话的好
We came in search of and found...
我们来这儿是要找...
Ponce de León's fountain of youth.
也找到了让人永葆青春的泉水
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Well maybe not Veronica.
也许不是维罗妮卡
The discovery was hinted at in ancient texts.
我记得某本书上记载过这种泉水
Oh it exists, I assure you.
它真的存在,我发誓
The fountain is in a cave on the other side of the valley.
泉水就在山谷对面的一个山洞里
For centuries the horsemen had been kept at bay, but...
几百年以来马兵都没能接近这泉水但是...
the drought has made them desperate.
高原大旱,马兵疯了
As were we,
就像我们碰到的一样
we went in search of drinking water,
我们只是想找点水喝
they killed the rest of the search party.
他们就杀了几乎所有的人
You don't really expect us to believe this ...
你并不奢望我们相信这个...
story?
故事吧?
I could believe it.
我没说不信
I saw it.
我看见了
She washed her face and it...
她洗完脸,就...
Here let me show you,
我可以证明
I have not yet finished bathing.
我还没洗完身子
I'll take a gallon to go.
我要带一加仑回去
I escaped with just the elixir I am carrying.
我带的水很快就要用完了
I must get back to the fountain otherwise I will die.
我必须尽快回泉水那儿,不然就会死
Help me make it to the fountain, I will...
只要你们愿意送我回去,我就...
give you the gift of eternal youth.
让你们永远年轻
Of course...
当然...
and what about the way off the plateau?
那出去的路线怎么办?
All tunnels from the plateau were buried in lava long ago.
通向外界的路都被火山岩堵住了
So there is no way off?
没办法出去了吗?
There is just the plateau...
只有丛林作伴...
and the fountain of youth.
还有不老泉
Ponce de León's fountain of youth.
庞塞德莱昂的不老泉
庞塞德莱昂(Ponce de León,1460-1521)西班牙探险家
曾随哥伦布一同出海寻找新大♥陆♥,对不老泉的传说深信不疑,
Time to get going.
该上路了
To where exactly?
我们要去哪儿?
Well, the fountain of course!
当然是去不老泉!
If it exists.
如果真的存在的话
You must believe me. I am sorry Ned.
你们必须相信我,很抱歉内德
Veronica was right, I didn't know who you were.
维罗妮卡说得对,我并不了解你
But I am just as I appear.
可我还是现在的我
Once we get to the fountain we need never have to change.
只要到了不老泉,我就永远不会变了
Roxton, talk sense to them.
罗斯顿,你跟她们说
She showed us the proof. We saw it with our own eyes.
她说的是事实,我们都看见了
Maybe it's a trick of some sort,
也许是什么小把戏
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表