剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第二十一集
遗失的世界
All the way to the top of a bloody mountain to see what...
这么辛苦跑上这个该死的山顶 就是为了...
we already know. We are surrounded by clouds...
看已经看过的东西,四周都是云彩...
in a world that doesn't exist.
这个世界根本不存在
Oh it exists all right,
不,它当然存在
just not as we first imagined it.
只是和我们想象的不一样
And somehow those clouds of mist and vapor they're the key to it.
依我看,这些云团就是事情的关键
All we have to do is get to them.
就快走到那儿了
Which shouldn't take too long?
用不了很久吧?
You'd be happy to spend the rest of your life doing this, wouldn't you?
你很愿意下半辈子都干这个吧?
Oh as long as I can be with you.
对,有你陪我就行
Words, Roxton. You are far too independent to be my lapdog...
算了,罗斯顿,你的心根本收不回来...
although I do appreciate the effort.
谁陪你都不行
Curious thing is,
真是怪事
no matter which direction we travel,
不管我们从哪个方向走
those clouds never seem to be any closer.
和云彩的距离一点都没缩短
Wow that was a big one.
哇哦,这个雷可真大
Looks like we're in for it.
去躲躲雨吧
Looks like they're gonna get wet.
他们得淋湿了
If this keeps up we could be stuck here all night.
雨要是不停,今晚就不回去了
Hope you don't mind going out for fire wood if we are?
那你就出去拣点柴生火吧
Yes, then we can sit around the campfire and tell scary stories.
然后我们就坐在篝火边讲鬼故事
That novelty wore off a long time ago.
鬼故事我早就不害怕了
What was that?
怎么回事?
What stopped the rain?
雨怎么停了?
Summerlee? It can't be.
萨莫瑞?不可能啊
Well can't you see me? I can't understand you.
你看不见我吗?我不明白
No come back.
不,别走
Summerlee? Come back!
萨莫瑞?回来!
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每天都在寻找寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
遗失的世界
Well I had quite a dream last night.
我昨晚做了个怪梦
Well I dreamt someone was cold and she kept...
我梦见有人冷...
sending me out for firewood.
不断让我出去捡柴禾
No, that actually happened.
那是真事,不是梦
And I joined you on a couple of those excursions.
我还跟你出去捡过几次
Pity you didn't find something for breakfast.
可惜你们没捡到早餐
I dreamt about Summerlee.
我梦到了萨莫瑞
So did I! what a coincidence!
我也是,真是太巧了!
Our adventure with the Manuins.
是在Manuins部落那次遇险
That's what I dreamt about.
我也梦到了那个
Summerlee pulled Roxton and I out of that horrible cave.
萨莫瑞把我和罗斯顿从从山洞里救出来
And saved my wretched hide as well...
他还救了我一条老命...
strange that we should both dream about the same thing.
两个人做一样的梦,太奇怪了
What about you, did you dream about Summerlee?
你呢?你梦见萨莫瑞了吗?
I might have been thinking about him as I listened to you snore.
我听你打鼾的时候想到了他
That was Challenger.
是查林杰打的鼾
Well it could have been both of us.
可能是我们两个人都打鼾
Well I mean we both dreamt about the same thing.
因为我们俩梦见了同一件事
I don't snore.
我从不打鼾
I wonder what triggered it.
怎么会那样呢
Could have something to do with that dark empty cave.
也许和昨晚那个山洞有关
Couldn't have been.
这不可能
Malone? Malone are you here?
马龙? 马龙,你在哪儿?
We're hungry...
我们饿了...
and I could use a bath.
我想先洗个澡
Malone?
马龙?
He's gone looking for ghosts.
他出去找鬼了
What?
什么?
I know it sounds crazy but Summerlee's...
你们听了可能不相信...
ghost was here in the treehouse.
萨莫瑞的鬼魂来过这里
I'm going after him. Don't worry... Malone.
我去追他了,别担心...马龙
A ghost?
鬼魂?
I knew we shouldn't have left him alone with these books for two days.
这两天真是不该让他一个人在家里看书
He must have seen something to send him off into the jungle.
他一定是看见了什么才会出去的
Maybe he had dream about Summerlee like we did.
也许他和我们一样梦见了萨莫瑞
Dreams and ghosts aren't the same.
梦和鬼魂是两回事
Whatever he's chasing I'm sure he'll find his way back...
不管他去追什么,等他头脑清醒了...
once he comes to his senses.
他会马上回来
Maybe we should go and look for him.
不用去找他吗?
No, he can't be very far away.
不用,他走不了很远
Then it won't take long to find him.
找到他用不了很久
He could be in some kind of trouble Marguerite,
我怕他会遇到危险
and this is a bit out of character for him.
一个人应付不过来
Challenger's right,
查林杰说得对
the sooner we find him the sooner we can relax.
早点找到他,我们早放心
All right, I'll write Veronica a note.
那好吧,给维罗妮卡留个条
Malone and his damn imagination.
都怪马龙和他那该死的想象力
Looks like he's left a trail for us.
他给我们留下了路标
How thoughtful.
多么体贴
What's bothering you?
你发什么牢骚?
Malone sees a ghost now we're all trying to track it down.
马龙看见了鬼,我们还要去追鬼
We're not looking for ghosts we're trying to find Malone.
我们不是追鬼,我们是在找马龙
And since when don't you believe in ghosts anyway?
你什么时候开始不相信鬼了?
Didn't your brother's ghost come and visit you once?
你哥哥的鬼魂不是找过你一次吗?
That was in a cave filled with hallucinogenic fungus.
那是在长满毒蘑菇的山洞里
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
What is it?
你怎么了?
I also dreamt that Summerlee saved me last night.
我昨晚也梦到萨莫瑞救我
What! You dreamt about that as well?
什么?你也梦见了?
Challenger did you hear that? We all dreamt about the same thing.
查林杰,听见了吗?我们梦见了同一件事
That is a remarkable incidence of probability.
这种情况的概率真是太小了
We haven't been talking about Summerlee, have we?
我们昨天没有提到萨莫瑞吧?
That still doesn't explain what Malone's up to.
可这仍然无法解释马龙的行为
Where are you Summerlee?
萨莫瑞,你在哪儿?
Ah this is crazy.
真见鬼
Summerlee wait come back.
萨莫瑞,等等我,回来
Hello. Anybody home?
喂,有人吗?
Looks like he's got company.
看来他遇到人了
Yeah two of them.
还是两个人
Too heavy for ghosts I think.
有体重,不是鬼
Orinoco cannibals, this is their territory.
这是Orinoco食人族的地盘
What's Malone doing here?
马龙到这儿干什么?
I just hope he knows he's being followed.
但愿他知道被跟踪了
They stop here.
他们到这儿停了
Probably lost his trail now that he's stopped marking it.
他也没留下路标,可能是迷路了
Look.
看
Let's hope that's not Malone they're cooking.
但愿他们烤的不是马龙
They're not cooking anything.
他们不是在烤吃的
Why would they stop to light a fire?
他们为什么停下来生火?
Ambush!
有埋伏!
Looks like they got us all.
我们一个也没能逃跑
That was a nasty hit you took for me,thanks.
谢谢你们冒险救我
The pleasure is theirs I'm sure.
现在该他们高兴了
What's the big discussion about?
他们在商量什么?
They're trying to decide which one of us to dine on first.
他们在商量先吃我们哪一个
They think I'd be the most tender.
有人说我的肉嫩
Well, they obviously don't know you very well.
看来他们很不了解你
Not that I'm discouraging from their excellent choice of appetizer.
我这么说并不是想破坏他们的好胃口
There's a strong contingent pushing for you...
还有的建议先吃你...
the most virile source of great power.
你最精神,吃下去有力气
Powerful heartburn, I'll guarantee them that.
吃了我的肉会烧心
Challenger, looks like you're going to outlive both of us.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表