剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Of course, you're angry.I mean...
当然,你现在是很生气...
who wouldn't be.But believe me...
谁都是这样,但是相信我...
you gotta try to calm yourself because getting all...
你必须冷静下来,因为生气于事无补...
upset is only gonna speed things up.
只能加速变化
Speed what up?
加速什么变化?
This is very baaad.
事情非常糟糕
Very baaad indeed.
非常糟糕,真的
Challenger...
查林杰...
do you realize what's happening to you?
你知道你怎么了吗?
I'm transforming into some kind of animal, aren't I?
我好像是要变成某一种动物了,你看是吗?
We'll find a way to stop it.
我们必须找办法来阻止它
If this is the result of a curse...
如果这是诅咒的结果...
then we have to give the stone back to these people.
那么我们必须马上把石头还回去
It is getting so difficult to think straight but...
我已经感觉思考困难...
that inscription...
那个碑文...
'The origins of all humanity'
所有人类的起源
it must meeeean something.
一定是意味着什么
These people are evolving...
如果他们一直在进化...
while I am going back to the beginning, back to the beginning.
我就要退化到原始的状态,回到原始的状态
Back...
回到...
to where we all began.
我们人类的起源状态
Marguerite? Are you in here?
玛格丽特?你在这里吗?
ready or not?
准备好了吗?
We all have our place in the food chain.
我们在食物链中都有自己的位置
Where'd you get this?
你在哪儿找到的?
Billy found it,
是Billy找到的
I mean stole it, from the Kanu and gave it to me.
我是说,是从Kanu人那偷来给我的
I didn't know it was cursed. How could I?
我不知道它是被诅咒的,我又怎么能知道呢?
How does it work?
怎么诅咒?
Everyone who touches the damn thing turns into an animal.
所有碰过这块石头的人都会变成动物
Then why doesn't it work on the Kanu?
为什么Kanu人没有呢?
I don't know, maybe they're savage enough already...
我不知道,也许他们已经够像动物的了...
maybe they're immune to it.All I know is...
也许他们是免疫的,我只知道...
Billy turned into a parrot, I turned into a...
Billy变成一只鹦鹉,我变成了一只...
I turned into a monkey.
变成了一只猴子
Ah yes,
额,是的
the monkey that robbed the treehouse.
抢劫我们树屋的猴子
Exactly, you see I thought if I...
你说对了,你知道,我以为我找到...
could get someone dumb,
一个替死鬼
I mean someone else,
我的意思是别的什么人
to take back the cursed rock Billy and me would be cured.
拿走这块诅咒的石头,那么Billy和我就会得救了
So you turned into the miscreant you are...
所以你是故意让我们把...
when we took the stone.
那块石头偷走的
Yeah right.
对,是的
I mean I do have some redeeming qualities...
我是有一些低劣的品质...
but yes that is the gist of it.
但是那是我们人类的本性
Then why didn't the bird turn back?
鹦鹉为什么没变回来?
I don't know,it doesn't make sense.
我不知道,我也没弄清楚
Except that well maybe...
也许...
Maybe what? Well like I said,
也许什么? 像我所说的
Billy stole it but your friend stole it from me.
Billy偷了石头,你朋友从我这儿偷走
So maybe only one of us could be saved...
所以也许只有我们中的一个人得救...
the last to touch it.
就是最后碰石头的
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Sorry Billy, I didn't know you were listening.
对不起,Billy,我不知道你在听
Yeah... yeah.
是...是
So if I give this back to you I can save myself.
所以我把这个还给你,我就可以得救了
Whoa...whoa...hey...hey...hey.
哇...哇...嘿...嘿...嘿
I didn't make these rules okay?
这并不是我定的规矩,好吗?
Me and Billy were just prospectors.
我和Billy都是勘探者
We came here looking for gold and couldn't find our way home again.
我们是为了寻找金矿,我们找不到回家的路
I mean, now look at me, I got no treasure,
现在你看看我,我现在身无分文
I got a parrot for a mate What am I? some kind of pirate?
只有鹦鹉和我做伴,我是什么?难道是海盗吗?
例子请见加勒比海盗系列电影)
(西方人的刻板印象中海盗头子总是会养一只鹦鹉,
Then take back your treasure.
那就拿回你的珍宝
This emerald must be worth something?
这个翡翠也能值点钱
Well thanks but what about your friends.
好,谢谢,但是你的朋友呢
You give it back to me and your friends will still be animals.
这个给了我,你的朋友永远是动物了
Just like Billy.
就像Billy一样
Mayday.
救命
If I lose them because of you.
如果我因为你而失去他们
Now... now remember what I said.
等等,记住我说的话
Getting angry only makes it worse.
生气只能加速变化
Challenger you're a man of science.
查林杰,你是个科学家
You have to fight this.
你必须战胜它
I can't think.
我无法思考
Your friend is almost gone.
他快不是你的朋友了
You have to stop this.
你必须阻止这一切
You stole our stone.
你们偷了我的石头
This is the price you pay.
这是必须的代价
Pain.
疼
Where did you people come from?
你们是从哪儿来的?
and where did you get that stone?
从哪儿得来的石头?
From the hand who stole it from the Gods...
有人从上帝那儿偷来了石头...
we killed him for his efforts.
我们杀死了那个人
And all who tried to put it back must die as well.
想要还回石头的全都要死
Challenger what's happening to you?
查林杰,你现在怎么样了?
I...can't...help...myself.
我...无法...控制...我自己
Challenger?
查林杰?
Challenger ...
查林杰...
do you understand me?
能听懂我说话吗?
I didn't think so.
我看不能
Great Spirit of the water hear our cries.
尊敬的万能的水神,请倾听我们的呼唤
We are your creatures.
我们是您创造的
We have to find out where these savages came from.
我必须知道这些野蛮人从哪儿来的
The origin of all humanity,
所有人类的起源
lead us from the mire of oblivion.
领导我们走出遗忘之潭
to the apex of enlightenment.
到达进化的顶点
Before the caves of darkness ...
在黑暗之洞门口...
as the light spreads across the savage waters.
当阳光普照在我们的野人河之时
guide ...souls Caves of darkness,
指引...灵魂 黑暗之洞
savage waters I know where that is.
野人河我知道它在哪儿
Return it to our hands.
请把它还回我们的手中
Now you do exactly as I told you.
现在你按我说的做
Go!
走!
Hey Eba look what I've got.
嘿,Eba,你看这是什么
Get him! Now I wish I was a monkey.
抓住他! 现在,我希望我是只猴子
Roxton thank God. I thought I'd lost all of you.
罗斯顿,感谢上帝,我还以为要失去大家
Where's Challenger?
查林杰在哪儿?
You're looking at him.
你正看着他
I haven't eaten in so long.
我好久没吃东西了
Listen! I know what we have to do. Do you have the stone?
听我说!我知道该怎么做,石头在你那儿吗?
Yes! Oh! Good!
是的! 哦,太好了!
Come on, we have to hurry. Hey!
快点,我们快点,嘿!
That's Challenger you're looking at. Remember?
你看到的那是查林杰,记住了吗?
The man you swore to protect with your life.
你发誓,要用你的生命来保护的人
That was before. No! No! No!
那是从前 不!不!不!
Stop it! Do you hear me?
不可以!你听懂了吗?
Challenger no! The Kanu are coming back...
查林杰,不! 他们快回来了...
time for them to die. Listen no!
他们的死期到了 听我说,不!
You're going to help me save our friends Roxton.
我们要救我们的朋友罗斯顿
Come on.
快点
What is it?
你怎么了?
Blood.
血
Your arm.
你的胳膊
Oh you are so beautiful.
哦,你太漂亮了
Skin so smooth.
皮肤如此光滑
Flesh so tender.
肉质如此鲜嫩
You stay away from me, you understand?
离我远点,听到了吗?
Veronica I'm sorry,
维罗妮卡,对不起
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表