剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Escapees or visitors?
有人逃跑还是有外人来?
I will find out.
我去看看
Keep running.
快跑
Hey get off me.
放开我
Retire them immediately!
马上销毁他们!
Red blood.
红血
You're human. Unlike you!
你是人 你不是人!
Bring them to the Perigee.
带他们去高台
There were others of your kind about,
外面还有你们的人
presumably trying to rescue you?
是不是来救你们的?
And sooner or later they will.
对,是来救我们的
We were mistaken and we owe you an apology.
我们错了,我向你们道歉
We assumed you were part of our project.
我原以为你们也是来完成任务的
What project is that, operation genocide?
究竟是什么任务,屠♥杀♥任务吗?
You can't just kill all those people.
你不能杀那些工人
Now you are mistaken.
现在是你们错了
The workers are not people they cannot die.
那些工人不是人,他们不会死
We saw one die on the trail.
在路上就死了一个
No you did not.
那不是死
I will show you.
你看看这个
A machine? Robots?
机器? 机器人?
All of them?
全都是?
Workers and trustees alike, designed for only one purpose.
工人工头都一样,为同一个目的设计的
To take us home.
带我们回家
Join me outside to understand.
到外面来看看,你就明白了
Observe.
看
A spaceship?
一艘宇宙飞船?
You come from outer space?
原来你们是从外太空来的?
And that is where I must return.
所以我们必须回去
Life on other planets...
外星球生命...
it really does exist.
真的存在
Now you see it...
现在你们能看见...
now you don't. Where did it go?
现在你们看不见 去哪儿了?
It's still there, an optical illusion...
还在那儿,按你们的话说...
I believe you call it achieved by the selective bending of light.
叫做视力幻觉,是光的弯曲造成的
This is incredible.
真是难以置信
But why did you come here?
你们为什么来这儿?
We are explorers,
我们是探索者
when we were studying your planet ...
研究你们的星球时...
an equipment malfunction resulted in us crashing...
一台设备发生故障...
a few miles from here.
使我们坠落在几英里之外
Just like us.
我们也是
How long ago?
什么时候?
Local time approximately two years.
按你们的时间,大约两年前
There was minimal damage but in order to make repairs...
损坏不是很大,但是为了修复...
and mine enough fuel to take us home...
并且采集回去的燃料...
we had to create a work force ...
我们必须制♥造♥...
suited to the environmental conditions of your world.
适合你们世界环境的工人
So you built people to help you.
所以就制♥造♥了这些人
Not people... machines.
不是人,是机器
Complex by your standards perhaps, but not by ours.
也许你们觉得很复杂,其实不然
They're tools nothing more.
他们是工具,不是人
The Prin are in there.
Prin在那儿
If we can neutralize them the rest should be easy.
把他们干掉,剩下的就简单了
Easy? Compared to what?
简单?你拿什么作比较的?
Ty take this.
Ty你拿着这个
You point this end at what you want to shoot then squeeze that trigger.
把这个朝向目标,然后扣扳机
Oh and don't lose it.
噢,别弄丢了
You're right Ty...
别紧张,Ty...
freedom often begins with a glorious revolution.
只有起来革命才会有自♥由♥
Let's go.
走吧!
No wait!
停等等!
Is this what you meant by the light?
这就是你说的光吗?
That you and your friend got caught in when you tried to escape?
你和你的朋友逃跑时就是被它照到的?
It's some sort of...
这是一种...
photo censor cell...
光敏系统...
but I have never seen such a coherent beam.
可我从来没有见过如此单一的光束
Yes, it's very pretty ...
是很好看...
but is it safe to go over?
但是能过去吗?
I believe so. Let's go.
看来可以,快走
Where's Marguerite?
玛格丽特呢?
Lara No wait. He fits in.
Lara 不,回来,让他过去吧
Ty,you came back.
Ty,你回来了
I never thought I'd see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
You know I could never live without you.
你知道我离不开你的
We're getting out of here all of us.
我们离开这儿,一起走
What? How?
什么?走?
We're going to fight the Prin.
我们要反抗Prin
We can't. No one ever fought the Prin, is...
不行,没人能打过Prin...
We're not alone. Okay,
我们有帮手 好了
Time to make our move. You already have.
得行动了 不要乱动
Surrender your weapons.
放下武器
The Prin have been expecting you.
Prin正在等你们
Where are our friends?
他们两个呢?
They are in social consort with the Prin.
他们正在和Prin交谈
More like prisoner in their cage.
更像是被关进了监狱
The Perigee is not a cage.
高台不是监狱
It is a self constructed transport repair module.
是自我建造的交通修复平台
See for yourselves.
自己看吧
Mother of science. What on earth?
我的天呐 这是什么?
Not from earth from somewhere else.
这个东西不是地球上的
To be able to say with certainty that we are not alone in the universe.
果然宇宙中除了人还有别的生命
What greater moment could there ever be?
这难道不是是历史性的一刻吗?
Well, it will certainly take up a few pages in my journal.
是啊,我又可以写一篇好文章了
Flying to the stars,
飞向太空
even I'd be tempted to leave the Plateau for a chance to do that.
连我也想飞向太空,暂时离开高原了
Well I'd be happy with a trip back to London.
可我却更想飞回伦敦
Our visit here is almost at an end.
我们马上就要走了
In two more days the gravitational forces...
两天后,太阳系产生的万有引力...
of your solar system will align with our return trajectory...
正适合我们回程轨道...
and we must leave.
我们必须走
Two days? But can't you delay a little?
两天?不能晚一点吗?
There is so much we can learn from you.
我们要学的东西太多了
In our experience...
以我们的经验...
it is safer to allow emerging civilizations...
对每一个星球的文明世界来说...
to discover the wonders and the terrors...
对未知的探索和发现...
of science for themselves. And if we don't leave...
应该自己完成,如果两天后...
in two days...
我们不走...
we will not have another opportunity ...
等下一次这样的机会...
for twenty seven years.
还要二十七年
Which unfortunately ...
遗憾的是...
will be much too late.
那就太迟了
The atmosphere on your planet...
你们星球上的大气...
is toxic to us...
对于我们有毒...
it will kill us in another year.
我们只能再坚持一年
Will you be ready in time?
你们能准备好吗?
The ship has been repaired...
飞船已经修复好了...
by tomorrow night we will have processed enough fuel.
到明天晚上,就能制♥造♥出足够的燃料
What about your workers?
那些工人呢?
The ship doesn't seem big enough for all of them.
飞船好像装不下他们
It is,
没错
the workers molecular circuits were taken from the ships guidance system.
工人用的是飞船导航系统上的分子电路
Naturally they will be reclaimed.
自然也要被回收
Reclaimed to serve a higher purpose.
回收去完成更高的任务
You mean taken apart.
就是拆除?
They are machines...
他们是机器...
we need their components to take us home.
飞船需要他们的原件
You may have started out to build robots...
你们本想制♥造♥机器人...
but somewhere along the way you created life.
可是阴差阳错,它们有了生命
That is quite impossible.
这是不可能的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表