剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
维罗妮卡, 玛格丽特,你们去找罗斯顿,
get him to lure the dragon
让他吸引龙,
to where Malone is waiting by the edge of the swamp.
引到沼泽边马龙那儿。
What are you gonna do?
那你呢?
I'll meet you there
我随后就去。
just a few final adjustments I have to make.
我这边还有点事没办完。
I think we can cook up a real surprise for this dragon.
我们要让这条龙大吃一惊。
Hurry!
快!
I can't believe I'm trying to find a fire breathing dragon.
居然让我来找喷火的龙?
Try fighting one with a sword.
而且还拿着剑。
Oh thank God you're all right.How did you get away?
哦谢天谢地,你怎么跑出来的?
Grendel here knows a short cut.Where's Challenger and Malone?
马带我出来的。查林杰和马龙呢?
Challenger's got a plan.
查林杰有个计策。
A good one I hope.
但愿管用。
Ahhh you have to go back and find the dragon.
呃...你马上回去找到龙。
You looking for me?
你是找我吗?
Come on! Come on!
过来!过来!
This way fire-bag!
来呀大个子!
Hurry up Challenger.
快点查林杰.
Balar.
Balar.
He was the dragon.
他就是龙?
Yes of course, as the runes foretold.
对,那些文字写得清楚,
His evil magic turned against himself.
他的邪恶魔法毁了他自己。
Best trick I've seen all day.
这是最棒的魔术。
Here comes the bride.
新娘子来了。
My lord,
陛下,
it would be my life long honor to serve as your queen.
做您的皇后是我三生有幸。
Just how are you gonna get out of this one Roxton.
这次你打算怎么脱身罗斯顿。
You did more or less commit yourself.
这可都是你自找的。
I was hoping you'd have a few words of wisdom to save me.
你们就不能说点好听的吗?
Yes, you make a lovely couple.
能,你们真是天作之合。
Would you excuse me a minute; thanks.
对不起,我先失陪一会儿,谢谢。
He understands you.
它能听懂你。
Clear as writing on the wall.
对,就像写在墙上。
May I help you sire?
我扶您上马陛下?
Sigurd!
Sigurd!
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
He tried to tell me but I didn't get it.
他早想告诉我,可我没明白。
We are all much more than we appear to be.
每个人的外表下都有更多的内涵。
Roxton, you could have had it all.
罗斯顿这本来都是你的。
You happy now?
高兴吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表