剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That woman who robbed us must have come from here.
抢我们的女人一定是从这儿来的
Well that's right, and she said...
有道理,她还说...
she'd be gone forever in two days.
两天后永远消失
It seems like two different planes of reality...
看来是两个不同的空间碰到一起...
have been thrown together there boundaries fused...
它们的边界...
by that incredible light.
被那束神秘的光打通了
For two days. Precisely,
只有两天 没错
so when the sun stops shinning on that rock...
阳光照不到那块石头时...
all this could poof just disappear.
所有的这些都会消失
Just like Marguerite and Roxton. Where are they?
就像玛格丽特和罗斯顿,他们哪去了?
Maybe they popped in for a drink.
也许进去喝酒了
No sign of them in here. Welcome strangers.
这里没有 欢迎你们
You look a little lost.
你们看上去迷路了
I'm Edgar Grey Attorney, this is Sheriff Hyde.
我是Edgar Grey律师,这是Hyde警长
I'm pleased to meet you.
噢,你们好
I'm George Challenger, Ned Malone, Veronica.
我是乔治·查林杰,内德·马龙, 维罗妮卡
Were looking for our friends a man and a woman.
我们正在找朋友,一男一女
Oh yes indeed.
是他们
There has been a misunderstanding.
我们发生了点误会
Nothing serious I hope?
不是太严重吧?
No...no...not at all, I'm afraid they just got...
不...不严重,他们惹了点小麻烦...
a little rowdy and ended up in jail.
进了监狱
No doubt Marguerite's doing.
准是玛格丽特
She's indeed quite a woman.
她确实挺厉害
Why don't we go down to the jail and sort all this out hm.
我们还是去牢房♥里看一下吧
Please.
请
What is this? Hands on your heads.
怎么回事? 手放在头上
You three are under arrest.
你们三个被捕了
hat the devil for?
为什么抓我们?
If you are friends with that woman in jail it would...
既然你们和里面那个女的是朋友...
mean you are part of her gang of bandits.
就说明你们是一伙强盗
Marguerite is no outlaw.
玛格丽特不是强盗
The mask has been removed.
她的面具被撕掉了
You're making a mistake.
你抓错人了
We were robbed by the same woman.
我们也是被那个女人抢的
And she is still at large. Lock them up.
她还会抢别人 锁起来
You will be put on trial with your friends in the morning.
明天连你的朋友一起审判
I said move come on, let's go.
不要乱动,走
Move it! Malone!
快走! 马龙!
Look two nooses.
看,两个绳套
Keep moving!
快走!
I think we know who those are for.
我知道给谁预备了
We won't be much help to them if we're all locked up together.
我们要是也被锁起来,就救不了他们
You saying we make a break for it now?
你是说逃跑?
If we can find the real bandit maybe we can sort this mess out.
只有找到真正的罪犯,才能把这件事解决
Be quiet!
闭嘴!
First we have to get out of here.
我们得先从这儿出去
That shouldn't be too difficult. Keep moving!
要从这儿出去不难 快走!
Amazing! Just think about it...
听着,你们想想
two days ago none of this was here!
两天前这一切都不存在!
Just a swamp full of frenzied vicious flesh eating dinosaurs!
只有一个到处都是吃肉恐龙的沼泽地!
Where are you going huh?
你要去哪儿?
Run!
走!
Get up! Come on!
给我起来!快追!
Wait we can't just leave Marguerite and Roxton here.
不能扔下玛格丽特和罗斯顿
That way, move!
那边,快追!
Dead or alive don't matter which!
活要见人死要见尸!
Doesn't look like we have much choice now.
看来没有别的办法了
There they go, come on. This way.
他们在那儿,快 这边
You know I was dreaming.
我做了个梦
You were feeding me grapes on the banks of a stream.
你在河边喂我吃葡萄
That's what we should have done.
要真是那样就好了
You saved my life.
你救了我
You promised to save me from the hangman.
因为你答应回来救我
Is that the only reason?
只是因为这个吗?
No!
不
I should get shot more often.
我应该经常受伤
Not till you get us out of here.
先逃出去再说吧
I really must be dreaming.
我一定是在做梦
We've got to lose them or take them out before we hit open ground again.
到开阔地前必须甩掉或干掉他们
You mean before we make our run for the fissure?
你是说到山洞之前吗?
How about a little ambush? Good idea.
搞个伏击怎么样? 好主意
There he is.
他在那儿
I give up.
我投降,我认输
I'm beat sure is lonely down here.
我跑不动了
Nice work you two.
干得好
Let's go.
快走
Time to get out of here.
我们该走了
It's good to see you're feeling better, any ideas?
看来你好多了,怎么走?
I was hoping this part of the dream would just disappear.
我希望梦的这一部分会消失
It will do that all by itself.
不用你操心
By sundown tomorrow whatever lies...
明天日落时分...
beyond the fissure will have disappeared forever.
山洞外面的一切都会永远消失
What are you talking about?
这是什么意思?
For two days each year.
每年里有两天
Two different worlds are brought together by some...
两个不同世界被某种自然力量...
freak of nature.
连在一起
But when the earth is moved a little and the sun...
当地球继续运动...
no longer hits that cluster of sparkling rocks...
太阳不再照到那块放光的石头时...
then everything returns to normal.
一切都会恢复正常
What exactly is normal to you?
对你什么是正常?
Towns, farms, villages much like this one.
城镇,农场,像这样的村庄
Ignorant peasants going about their daily lives...
无知的农民为生活忙碌...
secure in the knowledge that people like me...
但觉得安稳,觉得有我...
are watching over them...
在爱护他们...
keeping order.
保护他们
Normal sounds pretty horrible to me.
这话听起来很可怕
Small villages like this have been your stock and trade.
你不是喜欢这样的小村子嘛
I wouldn't waist my time in a place like this.
我不想在这儿浪费一生
I'm with you.
我也是
I prefer the dinosaurs and savages on the other side.
我更喜欢那边的恐龙和原始人
Sounds horrifying. You've never seen it?
真可怕 你没见过?
Last year was a frozen wasteland ...
没有,去年是一片荒地...
the year before a desert, every year something different.
前年是沙漠,每年都不一样
You have to let us go.
你快放了我们
You know we haven't committed any crimes.
你知道我们没做坏事
But I don't know that at all.
我并不知道
You keep pretending that you don't know anything but why should I believe you?
你们一直假装什么都不知道,我为什么相信你们?
我当时就该绞死你们
在我的酒馆里炫耀你们的赃物
But we're not savages yet.
可我们不是原始人
No you haven't evolved quite that far, yet.
对,因为你还没进化到那一步
The woman you're looking for is still out there.
你们要找的女人仍然在逃
Maybe you're right but it doesn't matter.
也许你是对的,不过无所谓
What?
什么?
Well the Masked Bandit is a prize catch...
抓到蒙面大盗有功...
if you're not her you'll have to do.
你不是也得是
The good people of this village want a hanging and...
村里的人要看到她被绞死...
I am just their humble servant.
我这也是天命难违
My hands are tied.
无能为力啊
Keep going!
快走!
I wonder where the others are.
他们在哪儿?
I certainly wouldn't be disappointed to see them right about now.
到这个时候,他们也该来了
Maybe they couldn't find the fissure.
也许他们没找到山洞
I'm sorry we found it.
可我们找到了
If we don't catch this woman soon we're going to have to go back there without her.
再找不到那个女的,我们就得空手回去了
How far do you think she'll ride before she gives her horse a rest?
你说她让马休息之前能跑多远?
Depends on how cool she is and how bad she wants to get away.
那要看她心有多狠,想多快逃走了
Let's hope she likes her horse more than she likes people
但愿比起人来,她更心疼马
otherwise we're never going to catch her.
不然就追不上她了
Wait!
慢!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表