剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第一集
遗失的世界
Previously on the Lost World...
遗失的世界,上季提要
John, I'm going home.
约翰,我要回家了
Ned Malone, the Challenger's expedition.
内德马龙,查林杰探险队队员
Are you the pilot? Not anymore.
你是飞行员吗? 不再是了
You did kill your crew.
你确实杀了你的船员
For all the good it did me?
为了我的性命,不是吗?
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Ah!
啊!
The ship won't let me go
这艘船不让我走
Until you and your friends take my place.
除非你和你的朋友代替我
Challenger it is a ghost ship.
这是一艘幽灵船
I've been trapped aboard this ship since my last mission,
从我最后一个任务开始,我就被困在这
May 26, 1915.
从1915年5月26日
Where have you been?
你到哪去了?
On this airship terrible storm crashing into the ocean.
在飞船上,遇到风暴,飞船掉进大海
Then you reappear here so theNnightmare can begin again.
然后你又出现在这儿,重复着这个噩梦
No!
不!
Marguerite, no!
玛格丽特,不!
We are falling too quickly...
我们下落的太快了...
We are heading for the cliff.
下面就是悬崖
It's been one hell of a ride George.
真是地狱般的飞行 乔治
Challenger, what is that?
查林杰,那是什么?
I beat you, you bloody ship.
我赢了,你这该死的飞艇
I beat you all!!
我把你们都赢了
No, you can't be here.
不 你不可能在这里
NO!
不!
Where are my friends?
我的朋友去哪了?
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
avenger 诗舞清歌♥ 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
Are we dead, yet?
我们没死吗?
If we are, I'm glad we ended up in the same place.
就算死了,我也很高兴我们能死在一起
Glad or surprised? Where is Veronica?
高兴还是吃惊? 维罗妮卡呢?
And what has happened to my clothes?
我的衣服怎么变了?
That strange light that touched us just before...
大概是刚才射向我们的奇怪光线...
...we died.
我们已经死了
whatever it was I looked over at Veronica and the light...
不管那是什么 当我看到维罗妮卡
well it didn't seem to touched her, it just...
那光没有射到她 说明...
So she survived the crash, and I didn't
说明她没死,我却死了
I could assure you Marguerite...
我可以保证,玛格丽特
we are the furthest thing from being dead...
我们根本没死
I don't know about you but I've got a pain in my back...
我不知道你怎么样,可是我的后背疼
and a blister on my right heel and I am famish now these are all symptoms...
右脚起泡,饿得要命,这些症状都证明我...
of being very much alive.
我还活着
Oh this is extraordinary...
真不可思议...
all the windows are fully restored...
所有的窗户都复原了
every piece of equipment.
设备也一样
Oh this is remarkable...
真是太奇妙了
magnificent...
了不起...
Where the hell are we? Well eh...
我们这是 呃...
We are in a airship hangar.
我们在飞艇库里
How can that be? We were heading for the cliffs...
这怎么可能? 我们明明冲向悬崖...
And the instant the ship hit the cliffs...
撞上山崖的一瞬间
time reseated itself.
时间重新设定
Bringing us and the ship back to the beginning of his final flight.
把我们和飞艇带回它最后一次起航之前
Just the same it's done for Askwith all this years.
就像这些年它对Askwith一样
Any idea what might be out there?
知道外面是什么吗?
With everything else it's happened there can only be...
考虑到之前发生的事
one thing beyond this door.
外面只有一种可能
It's a bloody air-station.
是个飞艇站
It's Pulham station to be precise.
准确地说,是Pulham飞艇站
What the one in South Norfolk?
南诺福克那个?
We are back in England?
我们回英国了?
Well that's one way of look at it.
也可以这么说
By God this is Pulham.
确实是Pulham
Challenger how did you know that?
查林杰,你怎么知道?
It was in Askwith's logbook.
Askwith的日记写的
His airship flew his final mission out of this base.
他驾驶飞艇从这里出发完成执行最后一次任务
But Askwith said he flew that mission years ago.
可是他多年前就出发了
Precisely seven years ago.
准确说是7年前
Wednesday may 26, 1915.
1915年5月26日,星期三
Then Veronica was right.
维罗妮卡说的对
Askwith's airship is like the Flying Dutchman.
Askwith的飞艇真是一艘鬼船
And since he's tricked us into taken the place of his crew...
他骗我们上船当他的船员
he's trapped us here.
把我们困在这里
So it seems.
好像是这样
Well if we are here and Askwith is not in the realm...
而他又不在这里...
are you suggesting he is back in the real world?
他是不是回到了真实世界?
Free on the plateau.
在高原上自♥由♥了
That if he survived the fall with Malone.
如果他和马龙掉下去没摔死
There was only one parachute the only way Askwith could survive was if...
只有一个降落伞 他活下来只能说明...
Poor Malone.
可怜的马龙
What about Veronica?
那维罗妮卡呢?
She didn't fall out of the ship.
她没从船上掉下来
So why isn't she here with us?
怎么没和我们来?
What could appen to her?
她会怎么样?
Where are my friends?
我的朋友呢?
What did you do to them?
你对他们做了什么?
They are on the airship...
他们在飞艇上
lost for eternity. I don't believe you.
消失,永远消失 我不相信
Where's Malone? Where is he? He is dead.
马龙在哪?他在哪? 他死了
There was only one parachute.
只有一个降落伞
I took that from you for a reason.
是我故意偷来的
Last time you have it you plunged it through my heart.
上次你拿着它 刺进我的心脏
This time I leave it there.
这次我不会拔♥出♥来♥的
There is no need for this. You murdered my friends.
没有必要这样 你害死我的朋友
They are not dead, they are alive
他们没有死,他们还活着
on that ship in another reality.
在飞艇上,在另一个世界
That's no good enough.
你又在骗我
Veronica, you can't know what it's like to be alone so long.
维罗妮卡,你没有亲身体会,一个人孤单太久
The hell I don't!!
你怎么知道我没有?
Oh Oh.
哦~ 哦~
Not even you can stop me now.
你现在也没有办法阻止我
No! no, it can't be.
不,这不可能
What happen to me?
发生了什么事?
It's the ship, you belong to the ship now, it's in you here.
是飞艇,你现在在飞艇里
Your ship sent me back to you.
它派你回来
To get you back to it somehow.
飞艇派我回来找你,让我把你带回去
I wouldn't come back. Do you hear me?
我不会去 听见没有?
Seven years it's long enough you can have me anymore.
七年已经够久了 我不能回去!
Oh yes, it can.
当然能
And if you can go back that means I can still save my friends.
你要是能回去,我就能救我的朋友
The captain of the Flying Dutchman had three days to scape his curse.
鬼船的船长用了三天的时间逃脱咒语
The day you arrived, the day we took off...
你来的那天,我们起飞...
so today is day three.
所以今天是第三天
Today you go back. Enough.
你该回去了 不
I'll find you, no matter where you hide,
我会找到你,不论你在哪
and I'll find a way to get you back on that ship!
我都会想办法把你带回飞艇!
I say we forget about the airship.
要我说,我们别管飞艇了
Let's start one of those lorries outside and drive back to London.
外面有车,我们开一辆回伦敦
That's an intriguing idea Marguerite that we get us back let's see...
真是个好主意 那样我们就会回到...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表