剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
by herself with Malone too sick to help her.
只有玛格丽特一个人,而且马龙病的这么厉害
That's a lovely thought.
你这只是假设
Better make a decision about this, Veronica's waiting...
最好快点决定,维罗妮卡在外面等着呢...
and Danu's out there all alone.
Danu一个人在外边非常危险
Don't worry about me. I'll catch up on my reading.
不用担心我,我可以在这里看看书
You leave the elevator up and the electric fence on.
把升降机拉上来,然后打开电网
At least the beast is moving away from the treehouse.
至少野兽不是向树屋方向跑去的
But north toward the mountains.
是向北,朝山上跑去了
And Danu's people.
朝Danu族人的那个方向
But no sign of Danu.
但是找不到Danu的足迹
You both think he's dead,
你们都认为他死了
but I know he isn't.
但我知道他还活着
No, that's not what we said.
不,我们没这么说
Where have the tracks gone? They stop right here.
那脚印是通向哪里的?到这里就不见了
Well, that is strange
这太奇怪了
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思?
He can't just disappear.
他不会凭空消失的
We'd better get to Danu's people.
我们去问问Danu的族人
Maybe they can help us.
也许他们可以帮助我们
Malone you all right?
马龙,你还好么?
Just let me know if I can get you anything.
如果想要什么就告诉我
You poor thing, you're burning up.
可怜的家伙,你还在发烧
I'd better make some more of Challenger's tea.
看来我还得给你弄些查林杰的茶
Danu's people should be here.
Danu的族人应该住这儿
It looks like something drove them off.
我好像有种不祥的预感
Hello.
有人么?
Hello.
有人没有?
We come as friends.
我们是你们的朋友
Friends with weapons.
带着武器的朋友?
In peace...
我们没有恶意...
to save a member of your tribe.
我们想要救出你们部落的一个人
We're looking for Danu.
我们是来找Danu的
You have seen him?
你们看见他了?
He came to warn us about this terrible beast.
他来警告我们要小心那个野兽
But he disappeared last night.
但是昨晚他突然消失了
Tell your people to put down their spears.
告诉你的族人把矛放下
We only want to talk.
我们只想谈谈
What the hell is this? Silver reveals the beast.
你这是要做什么? 盐可以让野兽现身
What did you say?
你在说什么?
Fire and silver are the only ways to kill the beast
火和盐是唯一可以对付野兽的武器
They are safe.
他们是安全的
You have been in contact with Danu. You are lucky to be alive.
与Danu接触过你们还活着这真是个奇迹
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Danu came to warn us, he saved us from the beast.
Danu是来警告我们,是他救了我们大家
No, Danu is the beast.
不,Danu他就是野兽
There must be some mistake. No mistake,
你们一定是弄错了 没有弄错
Danu hunted where it was forbidden to go...
Danu去了一个荒无人烟的地方打猎...
and he was bitten by a clawed beast. Now he is one of them.
他被野兽咬伤了,现在他也变成了野兽
He can't be.
他不是
Are you saying there are more than one of these animals?
你的意思是说,这附近不只有一只野兽?
Maybe hundreds. No one knows.
也许上百只,没人知道
They live in the Valley of the Shadows...
他们住在暗影峡谷...
but Danu has escaped to hunt his own people.
但是Danu他逃出来了,还伤害了自己人
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Danu has killed three of his own people...
就在刚才他还害死了我们三个族人
before running off into the jungle.
他是怎么变成野兽的?
But why would he attack his own? The fever
他是如何开始变化的? 先是发烧
first it attacks the mind with nightmares and dark voices.
不断做恶梦还发出可怕的呻♥吟♥
Then it seems to vanish and you are healthy again...
然后渐渐地消失了,好像是康复了...
until the beast suddenly emerges...
但是当野兽再次出现的时候
with a thirst of blood and a lust to kill.
就会变得像吸血鬼一样有杀人的欲望
So the fever is an infection that's caused by a scratch or a bite.
通常高烧是由于抓伤或咬伤引起的吧?
It lives in the blood, yes. Malone.
是,存活在血液之中 马龙
One of your people has been attacked?
你们的朋友也被袭击了?
Just a slight scratch.
不过只是一点抓伤
Infected and getting worse you said.
伤口感染了,是你说的
Once the fever takes hold it cannot be stopped.
如果开始高烧便无法停止
In two days your friend will follow the path of Danu.
两天之后你的朋友就会变得跟Danu一样了
And Marguerite is by herself with Malone.
玛格丽特单独和马龙在一起
There is no cure.
没有痊愈的办法
What?
你说什么?
You mean you haven't found a cure yet.
你说你还没找到解决的办法?
There has to be a cure.
必须要找出方法
We have tried everything to save Danu. Now we must stop him.
我们尝试过一切办法去救Danu
The Chief has taken the rest of the people to hide in the mountains...
首领已经带领剩下的族人到山里去了...
while we wait to trap and kill him.
我们在这里等他,然后杀了他
No you can't. There must be some way to save him.
不,你们不能这么做,一定还有其他办法可以救他
Danu's life has already ended.
Danu的生命已经结束了
What about our friend?
那我们的朋友呢?
I can give you a powerful drug that will slow the fever...
我可以给你们一种特效药
and ease the pain for a day or so.
能帮助他退烧减少一些痛苦
But you must kill him before the beast appears.
但是你们必须在他兽♥性♥大发之前杀了他
The only way to find a cure for this affliction is to trap...
现在我们唯一能解救马龙的办法
or kill one of these beasts and analyze its blood.
就是杀死一只野兽然后提取血样化验
Can't we just take a sample from Malone and analyze that?
为什么不从马龙身上提取血样进行化验?
Malone won't have full antibodies
马龙现在还没有
until the disease has run its course,
完全的形成抗体
by then it will be too late.
到那时就晚了
What about Danu? Can't we get a blood sample from him?
那Danu呢?可以从他身上提取血样么?
If we can find him but we don't have much time
如果能抓到他的话,我们时间不多了
This will give you time to say goodbye to your friend.
这个可以让你们的朋友多活一会
Thank you but we are not ready to give up on him just yet.
谢谢,但我们从未想过放弃他
If you do not end his torment he will kill you all.
如果不尽快下决心的话,他会杀了你们
I'm going to the Valley of Shadows.
我们要去暗影峡谷
I'm going to find a cure for this disease.
去寻找治愈的方法
You will only die for your efforts.
你们只会白白送死
What about Marguerite?
玛格丽特怎么办?
We have to go back to the treehouse first.
我们必须先回树屋一趟
We don't have time, we've only got two days.
我们只有两天时间,根本不够返回树屋的
I'll take this back to Malone.
我把这个带给马龙
Marguerite and I will put him in a cage if we have to.
我和玛格丽特两个人足够绑住他了
One of my warriors will escort you to your home.
我可以派人护送你回去
To you, I can only offer weapons.
但是你们,我只能提供武器
We have our guns thanks and plenty of bullets.
我们自己有枪,谢谢了,还有很多子弹
Are they made of silver?
是银制的么?
Take our spears. We have more.
拿着我们的武器,我们有很多
God speed and be careful.
路上小心
We won't lose Malone. Never.
我们不能失去马龙 不会的
Easy Ned. We're safe in here.
放松点内德,我们是安全的
Get off of me, leave me alone.
放开我,离我远点
Not tonight. We'll talk again tomorrow.
现在不行,我们明天再谈
Damn it Malone! Stop it!
见鬼!马龙,快停下
You'll thank me later I promise.
你以后一定会感激我的,我保证
Just make it through the night, that's all I ask.
只要坚持过去这个晚上,你就
Oh God.
哦,上帝啊
Sorry to be a stickler for the rules, but visiting hours are over.
对不起我必须这么做,探视的时间已经结束了
Thank you!
谢谢你
At least the electric fence is still working.
至少电网还在工作
Just another night at the opera.
就当是在剧院里听演出了
Room service in this place stinks.
就连你也给我罢♥工♥了
Malone?
马龙?
What? You could barely...
什么?这是不可能的...
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了?
Everybody left Marguerite here all alone...
除了我以外其他人都出去了...
to take care of things, you being one of them.
我留在这里照顾你
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你还好么?
Why, don't I look it?
我看起来像有事的样子么?
I can't remember the last time I had such a great night sleep.
我昨天晚上睡得再好不过了
That would be Challenger's medicine.
一定是查林杰的药起作用了
I'm starving.
我饿了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表