剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Well what's it gonna be George?
你想怎样乔治?
The dizzing heights of international fame in the next century...
成为下个世纪最出名的科学家...
or the forgotten man of nineteen twenty.
还是1920年的无名氏
Now Marguerite.
可是玛格丽特
What are your doing?
你干什么?
We're going to wait another hour.
我们再等一个小时
An hour will be too late.
那就太迟了
If we miss this storm.
如果错过这场风暴
Another hour Marguerite.
再等一个小时玛格丽特.
Hey over here!
嗨 过来!
Nice Dino.
好孩子
Hey handsome,
嗨 帅哥
how about you and I am wrestle for those hostages?
你跟我比比腕力怎么样?
Thank you Rintah.
谢谢Rintah
I win the hostages go free.
我赢了你就放了人♥质♥
And when you lose?
你输了呢?
Well then you'll have three hostages.
我输了 你就有三个人♥质♥
Come on dad.
快点 爸爸
Not so fast.
先别走
I'm telling you that was gun fire.
我再说一遍这是枪声
It was thunder.
这是雷声
It doesn't matter times up.
别管他 时间到了
Coming George?
走吗乔治?
Marguerite you can't just abandon these people and steal their lives.
玛格丽特你不能夺走别人生存的机会
Looks like we're in for a storm.
看来好像要有风暴
I hope Challenger has everything ready to go. Are you ready?
但愿查林杰准备就绪 准备好了吗?
I've been such a jerk.
我以前是傻瓜
You're not the only one.
我也是
Finally you agree on something.
你们总算意见统一了
Come on let's keep moving.
好了 我们得快点
Come on let's go.Hurry up Rob.
走了 跟上Rob
Their not so bad.
他们还不坏
Tell Roxton not to worry.
告诉罗斯顿别担心
Marguerite don't do it.
玛格丽特你不能这样
You can't.
你不能
Goodbye Ned,goodbye Challenger.
再见内德再见查林杰
Look! Stop!
看 停下!
They made it they're back.
他们回来了
Looks like we're just in time.
看来时间正好
We were getting worried.
我们正担心呢
Looks like everybody made it I see.
看来人都到齐了
One big happy family.
幸福的一家人
Thanks for being a man of honor.
谢谢你的绅士风度
Next time you may not get off so easily.
下次你没有这么容易离开
You better get going.
你们最好快走
You take care of those cool movies.
好好保存这些很酷电影
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
We're only going to get one chance we don't need it.
我们只有一次机会 不需要这些了
Well that's very generous of you.
你真是太慷慨了
Anyway it makes us a little bit lighter.
这样可以减轻重量
If we're less than half the fuel we started out with,
现在的燃料不到出发时的一半重
we may have room for one more person.
所以可以多带一个人
None of this would have been possible
如果不是你
if it wasn't for you Challenger.
这一切都不会成为可能 查林杰
Think what you could do in the twenty first century.
想想你会给21世纪带来什么
Don't worry about us Challenger.
别担心我们 查林杰
If we find a way back we'll tell all what you've accomplished here.
我们会想办法出去 把你的发现公之于世
And you'll find a way to come back and get us, right?
你会想办法回来救我们出去 是吗?
The lighter you are the better.
飞机越轻越好
You'll need all the speed you can get when you see the lightning.
你们开的越快越好 看到闪电
Stay in front of it and give it all you've got.
开到它前面 然后就全速驾驶
Good luck and God speed.
上路吧 一路平安
Do you really think we'll get back to the twenty first century?
你真的相信我们能回到21世纪?
Don't worry we'll get you home safely.
别担心 你们会安全到家的
Dave's got it all under control.
Dave会控制一切
You can count on me kid.Come on you old work horse.
你可以相信我 来吧你这老家伙...
Think they're going to make it?
他们能回去吗?
There it is.
在那
We're not high enough. Yes we are.
高度不够 够了
I can't believe we're doing this.
我真不敢相信
Hold on here we go.
坐稳 我们走了
Look!
看!
It's going to run us down. No it won't.
我们会掉下去 不会
We're not going to make it.
我们会掉下去
Yes we will. Yes we will.
我们不会 我们不会
Twenty first century here we come.
21世纪 我们回来了
Mayday mayday mayday this is November two five hotel.
呼救呼救 我们是11月25日酒店
November two five hotel this is Caracas.
11月25日酒店 这里是加拉加斯
Where have you been?
你们去哪了?
Do you think they made it?
你说他们到了吗?
Oh I hope so.
希望如此
They better not forget us.
他们最好别忘了我们
Could have been on our way to a whole new future.
我们本来是在去未来的路上
Instead we've got a tool box...
而不是对着工具箱和...
and a telephone that doesn't work.
不能用的破电♥话♥
Sorry guess I need some practice.
不好意思我得去锻炼了
Hmmm preferably outside.
最好出去练
Cute totally useless.
有趣可毫无用处
Marguerite catch.
玛格丽特接住
Good catch.
接的好
Any of you athletes want to give us a hand?
几位健将能不能帮个忙?
安静 安静 安静
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
那是什么
嘘··[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
Did you hear something?
你听到了什么吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表