剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Since when are you an expert?
你什么时候成了专家?
It stands to reason, that's all.
理论上看,就是这样
What about practical experience?
你有实践经验吗?
You ever heard of trim the sails?
你听说过怎么挂帆吗?
Do you ever hear of snug but not too tight?
你听说过不紧的船帆吗?
Yeah, but in an entirely different context.
对,不过都在特殊情况下
Okay, you do it your way and I'll do it mine.
好吧,你照你的方式,我有我的办法
Fine, two sails left, one apiece.
很好,还剩两块帆,一人一个
Tomorrow all three of us are walking out of here through the magic tunnel.
明天,时机一到我们三个一定要离开这里
Marguerite perhaps I should handle this.
玛格丽特,最好让我来说
We have to go hunting every day.Only a hunting party can leave.
我们每天都得打猎,只有猎人才能出去
Take a day off. We can't, our stocks are low.
那就休息一天 不行,我们没多少猎物了
How low?
还剩多少?
Our lives depend on feeding the flower.
不喂花我们就得没命
If only two of our hunters go out ...
我们只派两个猎人...
then maybe one of you can leave a day.
每天带一个人出去
All of us...tomorrow.
三个人一起...明天就走
Now just a second Marguerite, it sounds like a workable solution.
等等,你别急玛格丽特,也许这是最好的办法
Well, we can't just leave them high and dry.
我们不能把他们留下等死
So Marguerite leaves tomorrow and Veronica the day after.
那么玛格丽特明天走,维罗妮卡后天
Challenger, I don't know about this.
查林杰,我觉得这么做不好
Please, we're not strong enough to fight you.
我们根本无法阻拦你们
We need your help.
我们需要帮助
Then you should have it.
我们暂时留下
These people aren't hurting anyone Marguerite, they're scarcely children.
他们不会伤害我们,玛格丽特,他们都是孩子
Well throw it back.
扔回去呗
It's not going to kill you.
又不会少你块肉
I'm not looking to adopt a family, thank you very much.
我没兴趣收养孤儿,非常感谢
And what exactly happened to their parents again?
他们的父母到底出了什么事?
They died saving the children.
为了救孩子牺牲了
Yeah that's right they died, but Pakim didn't say how.
对,没错,可Pakim没说他们是怎么死的
Oh Marguerite, you're not really suggesting...
哦 玛格丽特你不是在暗示他们把自己的父母...
they fed their parents to the flower, are you?
当成点心喂花了吧?
We got one! Yes!
抓住了一只! 对!
If we're not back by tonight Roxton and Malone will start to worry.
如果今晚不回去,罗斯顿和马龙会担心我们
They'll never find us here.
他们找不到这里
I still think that we should leave tomorrow.
我还是觉得,我们明天得离开
How are they going to stop us?
他们可能拦得住我们么?
Well they've got our guns for starters.
我们的枪在他们手里
And pointy little sticks.
还有削尖的木棒
All we've got is a bunch of dead plants.
我们只有几根破草药
Damn it, I knew I should have helped Roxton with the windmill.
见鬼,我真该帮罗斯顿去做风车
What are you doing?
你干什么?
It feels a little soft right here.
下面好像有松动
Oh my God!
噢,天哪!
Oh.Ow.
噢,唔
It's a tunnel.
隧♥道♥
I'm fine, don't worry about me.
我没事,别担心我
Who dug this?
会是谁挖的?
Not Pakim, this is her Garden of Eden.
不是Pakim,这里是他们的伊甸园
My guess is there were other people here before the children...
我猜他们来之前还有别人来过这里...
and they tried to dig their way out.
那些人想挖隧♥道♥逃走
I hope they made it.
希望他们成功了
Why bury the entrance?
可为什么堵住入口?
Oh, I think that was a cave-in.
噢,我估计是由于塌陷
Which means there could be more cave-ins along the way.
就是说,这里随时会再次发生塌陷
We must be past the edge of the village by now.
我们现在差不多应该走出村子了
Half way across the poison jungle by my calculations.
根据我的计算,大概走了一半的路程
This tunnel could go all the way.
隧♥道♥应该挖到树林外面
I sure hope so.
希望如此
Isn't a faster way out of here to dig in a straight line?
为什么不把隧♥道♥挖成直的?
They seem to have worked around the roots for some reason.
他们是出于某种原因故意避开植物的根部
I mean, this root system is, it's massive.
这棵植物的根系太庞大了
Oh that's a good sign.
情况不妙
These people are dressed entirely different to our friends upstairs.
这些人跟现在的村民装扮完全不同
Which means you're right, there were other people here before them.
说明你推测对了,还有别人来过
Lord knows how long this Venus Flytrap has been luring its victims here.
谁知道这棵食人树引诱了多少人来过
End of the line.
到头了
That'd be right.
真不走运
Let's move.
快走
It's coming.
它来了
Hurry, we must get back to the village.
走吧,我们该回去了
Fifteen thirty feet.
15英尺半
The three of us could dig it out in a couple of days.
我们三个几天就能打通
Digging around underground like little rodents.
像老鼠一样在地底下挖洞
What? Another little piggy gone to market?
怎么?那该死的花又要吃点心
This may not be the best place to be right now.
这里很危险,最好马上出去
We have to tell them about the tunnel.
应该告诉他们关于隧♥道♥的事
We can't.It might be the only way we can get out of here.
不行 这是我们逃出去的唯一机会
Where's the evening meal?
晚餐在哪儿?
What is this!
你们干什么?
The hunters haven't returned and the flower must be fed.
猎人还没回来,花必须要进食
I'm sure they'll be back in a minute.
他们就快回来了
It can't wait. She'll go into shock and attack the village.
不能等了,她一发火就会袭击村民
What do you mean attack?
你所谓的“攻击”是什么意思?
First the injured then the old.
先是伤患,然后是老人
This is barbaric! Throw him in!
这太野蛮了! 扔他下去!
This is what happened to your parents Pakim?
你父母就是这么死的,Pakim?
This is no solution! Let him go!
这不能解决问题! 放开他!
Take one of your own!
叫你们的人去死!
Stop!
住手!
We were attacked. The pig escaped.
我们受到攻击了,猎物也跑了
I told you to wait until we got back.
我告诉过你等我回来再说的
I couldn't wait.
我不能等
Let him go!
放他走!
No.Tomu you can't.
不,Tomu,你不能
I have to. Please! No
我必须去 求你!不要
I'm the oldest Pakim and I'm injured.
我年龄最大,而且我受伤了
No, please, no.
不,求你,不
No!
不!
Those are the rules we live by.
这是我们的生存规则
How many of us have died for this flower Pakim?
这花害死了我们多少人Pakim?
No.
不
Tomu
Tomu,
we have found another way.
我们发现一条隧♥道♥
It's too late, too late for all of us.
太迟了,对我们来说太迟了
You're flapping in the wind Malone.
你那边有点兜风,马龙
Ah, you're wound up tighter than a cheap watch.
额,你拧得那么紧像给表上发条
I guess you're buying the drinks.
这回你输定了
Well, I guess you spoke too soon.
我想你高兴得太早了
Damn.
见鬼
It must be the canvas.
又得重来
You know what? A cold beer would go really well right now.
知道吗?现在有杯冰镇啤酒就好了
Yep,
对
well we could always drop down the local pub...
我们该去找家本地酒吧...
or the dancehall, huhchat up the girls.
或者舞会,跟姑娘们聊聊天
Now you're talking.
这才像话
There's always the local Trogs.
可这只有猿人
their conversation's not too stimulating, but uh.
他们的对话不是太刺♥激♥,不过呃
Yeah, like you care.
对,好像你很关心
Hey easy, boy-oh.
嘿,放轻松,孩子
Gee what a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Take care.
保重
Well I guess the hunting party left without us, huh?
看来他们不打算送我们出去了?
Our supplies are low, maybe in a few days.
已经没有猎物了,你们再等几天吧
I bet you say that to all the guests.
你对所有客人都这么说
We're all in this together now.
我们在同一条船上
Yeah, one big happy family.
对,真让我感到荣幸
You're awake.
你醒了
Oh yeah, been awake most of the night.
对,我一夜没睡
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表