剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Couldn't leave without stealing something could you?
你不偷点东西就手痒了是不是?
I need a weapon. No you don't.
我需要武器 不能给你
Really wasn't his day, was it?
今天是个倒霉的日子不是吗?
How are we going to help the others?
怎么救其他人?
I don't know.
不知道
Come on let's get out of here.
快,快离开这儿
Did you learn your lesson Sheriff?
还没记住教训吗警长?
I want them all!
给我把他们拿下!
Where are the others?
其他人呢?
Make for the tavern.
快去酒馆
Now is not the time to stop for a drink.
现在不是喝酒的时候
Nor is it time to have only one gun.
可我们只有一支枪
I'll keep you covered, go!
我掩护你们,走!
Open the door.
快开门
Barricade the door.
把门堵住
We've got to find a way out of here.
必须找到出去的路
And quickly sundown is rapidly approaching.
快点找,太阳就要下山了
It's you they want.
就是你
Take it easy the fight's outside!
别乱来,他们在外面!
That's enough!
别打了!
We could be stuck here for ever because of you!
就是因为你,我们才困在这儿的!
You got here all by yourself.
是你自己要进来的
Now this is not solving anything.
你们这样解决不了问题
This woman does not deserve to be hanged any more than you do.
你做的事跟这个女人相比也好不到哪儿去
Let's work together on this thing huh.
还是一起想办法吧
We can get out through the roof.
可以从房♥顶出去
What do we do Edgar?
怎么办,Edgar?
Kill them all.
干掉他们
Surround the place, burn it down!
把他们包围,放火烧!
You heard him get going! Get some torches!
听见没有!快点去,去拿火把!
Burn it!
点火!
Looks like they're going to try to burn us out.
看来他们要把我们熏出去
More like burn us alive.
更像是要活活烧死我们
Come on let's go.
喂,快走
That might get us out of the building but we need some...
就算能从屋里出去...
kind of diversion to get us out of the village.
得有人引开他们才能离开村子
I'll turn myself in.
我去自首
That should give you time to get away.
这样你们就有时间离开了
Wait,
慢
I've got a better idea.
我有个好办法
Light it up.
点火
Edgar it's me I want to come out.
Edgar,是我,我要出来
Smells like a trap.
像是圈套
Why do you want to come out?
你为什么要出来?
Let the others go it's me you want.
放他们走,你要的是我
Don't listen to her. Shut up!
别听她的 闭嘴!
Tell the men to hold off. Wait.
让他们停下来 是
Come out!
出来!
Let the others go.
放他们走
You're in no position to bargain.
你无权讨价还价
What about now?
现在呢?
How did you get those?
你从哪儿弄到的?
I'm a bandit remember...
别忘了我是强盗...
forced into a life of crime because if you.
是你逼我当的强盗
Go! Go!
走!走!
Come on Challenger let's not dawdle.
快,查林杰,时间不多了
You give me the gems.
你把宝石给我
As soon as you let the others go.
你先放他们走
Well that's not going to happen now.
你们谁也走不了了
Burn it down!
给我放火!
Now let's take off that mask hmmm.
现在把面具摘下来吧
If you insist. Drop it.
悉听尊便,放下枪
You're not the Bandit.
你不是强盗
Oh but I am you were right all along.
我是,你早先说对了
And as you have made others suffer so too shall you.
既然你让别人受苦,你也得受苦
I'll be back.
失陪了
Damn.
该死
Where is she? She'll be here.
怎么还不来? 会来的
I hope so because we're running out of time.
快点吧,我们的时间不多了
Not a moment too soon.
说曹操曹操就到
You should have seen his face.
你们没看见他的脸
Do you think he fell for it?
你说他相信你了吗?
I'm sure he did.
我敢肯定
Your identity is still a secret.
你的身份还是个秘密
I don't know how to thank you.
真是太感谢你们
Keep robbing Edgar...
你继续去抢Edgar...
it's the least you can do for our mutual friend.
为了我们的朋友也应该抢
Come on we have to hurry.
快,抓紧时间
What about your clothes?
你的衣服给你吧?
Keep them they suit you.
你穿正好
Time to go. Come on sun's setting.
快点走吧,太阳要落山了
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Travel safe. I will.
一路顺风 放心
She was quite a woman. That she was.
她真了不起 是啊
But let's not forget who got us out of that little jam.
但是别忘了,是谁救我们出来的
Quite right without Marguerite we might still be living back there.
说得对,没有玛格丽特,我们现在也出不来
I think we owe you a debt of gratitude.
我们都应该感谢你
I never thought I'd live to hear it.
我可没想听这种话
Sounds like everything's back to normal.
现在一切都恢复正常了
Yes, well normal sounds horrible to me.
这话听起来很可怕
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表