剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Cover your mouth and nose.
蒙住嘴巴和鼻子
I'm sorry I didn't play with you!
很抱歉我之前没跟你玩游戏!
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Pakim! No!
Pakim!不!
We're halfway through.It's got to be doing something.
砍到一半了,它好像想干什么
It's calling out for food.
它在召唤食物
You don't scare me anymore.
我不怕你了
No!
不!
I'm pretty sure it's going to have a hard time swallowing.
它很快就会消化不良了
Fight Pakim, fight!
挺住,Pakim,挺住!
Let go of me!
放开我
You can't give up!
你不能放弃
Keep going,we're almost through.
继续砍,快成功了
Go on inside.
快点进去
I promise I won't leave without you. Okay?
我保证我不会丢下你,好吗?
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
We're through.
砍断了
I think it's dying.
我想它死了
I'm all choked up.
我快闷死了
She's alive.
她还活着
It really is dead.
树已经死了
What will happen to them?
他们该怎么办?
Well, they'll have to find another hobby.
去找别的守护神
And another place to live.
还有别的住处
How will we manage now?
我们以后怎么办?
There are dangers...
丛林的确危险...
but you'll survive if you stick together.
但只要同心协力就能生存下去
How? Where will we go?
该怎么做?我们该去哪儿?
Well I don't think you should give up on plants just yet.
我想你们以后还是要依靠植物
What do you mean?
你说什么?
Tree houses.
树屋
Perhaps we could teach you how to make a tree house.
也许我们可以教你们如何建造树屋
We can live in the trees like monkeys.
我们可以像猴子一样住在树上
Yes and just like us.
是的,就像我们一样
This is what you were doing while our lives were in peril.
我们身陷险境的时候你们就在干这个
The wind must have kicked up, tore it to pieces.
被风吹破了,撕成碎片
Maybe a Pterodactyl hit it a couple of times.
也许是碰上了翼龙,袭击了它很多次
I fail to see the humor, no electricity.
没有电,一点也不好笑
No phonograph. No perimeter fence.
没有留声机 没有电网
Well I guess we'll be closer to nature for a while.
我想这样更能接近大自然
Don't even mention that word.
别再跟我提那个词儿
Come on Marguerite, it won't be that bad.
行了玛格丽特,这没什么不好的
We certainly won't miss the phonograph with your wonderful singing voice.
就算没有留声机,一样能听到你美妙的歌♥声
In that case, we best getstarted on the windmill tomorrow.
要是那样的话,我们最好明天还是接着建风车吧
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表