剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
to everything except the insects required for pollination.
对除了授粉的昆虫外的一切生物
It's a gift to everyone who lives here.
这是对所有村民的恩赐
Your people and mine we have something in common.
你们跟我们有很多共同点
We do?
是吗?
We both use the jungle for protection.
我们都利用丛林保护自己
What do you mean?
什么意思?
We live in a tree.
我们住在树上
in a tree house.
住在树屋里
That sounds like a great idea.
听起来是个好主意
Well it's not as foolproof as this but,
不像这里有毒气做铜墙铁壁
well it does the trick.
不过也的确巧夺天工
How... how do you get out of here?
你们...你们怎么从这出去?
And...
还有...
how did they get in?
她们怎么进来的?
Marguerite.Veronica.
玛格丽特,维罗妮卡
Oh.
哦
Isn't your mother looking for you?
你妈妈在叫你回家吃饭了吧?
They must have touched the water.
他们摸了泉水
I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you.
对不起,我无意让你们担心
Worried, we thought you'd been dragged off...
担心,我们以为你被食人族生吞了...
and eaten by savages. But no, we weren't worried in the least.
不过我们一点儿也没担心你
Who are your friends? Are you all right?
他们是什么人?你没事吧?
Well, apart from a bump on the head.
除了头上的肿块儿
Pakim and Tomu this is Veronica and Marguerite.
Pakim,Tomu,这是维罗妮卡和玛格丽特
What is that? It's feeding time.
什么声音? 它该吃饭了
Feeding time for what?
谁该吃饭了?
The most amazing flower you've ever seen.
世界上最奇妙的花
Now we're here perhaps we've got time to stop and smell the roses.
既然来了,也许我们该多待会儿,闻闻花香
I hope it smells better than what we just went through.
希望会比树林里的味道好
My God. That's what I call a daisy.
我的上帝 就像我说,一种"雏菊"
Biggest daisy I've ever seen.
从没见过这么大的"雏菊"
I have never seen a flower like that.
我从没见过这么奇特的花卉
There is no other like her.
她是绝无仅有的
How do you know it's a her?
你怎么知道是"她"?
Well the perfume.Can't you smell it?
好香的气味,难道你没闻到吗?
Yeah, it's hard to believe it's even related...
对,难以置信,它跟周围的...
to the jungle all around us.
树林是一体的
What do you mean?
你说什么?
Well, the flower in the jungle that protects us is all one plant.
这花跟周围的树林是同一棵植物
One plant?
同一棵植物?
And just as she protects us, we feed and care for her flower.
并且正如她保护我们一样.我们喂养和照顾她的花
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了?
Our parents came here when we were very young.
在我们很小的时候,我们的父母就来了
What happened to them? They...died.
他们怎么了? 他们...死了
They were chased across the Plateau by...
他们被成群的...
cannibals and dinosaurs,
食人族和恐龙追赶
every savage you can imagine.
那种情景你无法想象
But they made it here and left us safe...
但他们后来发现...
from the horrible things outside.
在这里能够躲避野兽的袭击
It has to be fed once a day.
它每天都要进一次食
Oh, how very demanding of her.
哦,胃口可真不小
Oh, you're not serious?
噢,这是要干什么?
We're vegetarians, but the flower needs meat.
我们是素食者,可是花得吃肉
Live meat?
生吞下去?
That's why we catch them in a trap.
所以我们才要设陷阱
Oooh!
噢!
I don't even want to think about what you feed it for dessert.
你们天天拿这个给它当点心吃
I've seen enough.
我看不下去了
Coming Challenger?
走吧,查林杰?
Oh, you're more than welcome to stay.
你们可以多住几天
Maybe we should. I mean, it'll be getting dark soon.
也许该再等等,我是说就快天黑了
You'll be safe here.
这里很安全
We can continue our excursion tomorrow.
我们可以明天再原路返回
I suppose it wouldn't hurt.
好吧,按照预期
We're not expected back to the treehouse until tomorrow night.
我们只要明晚回到树屋就行
Which means Roxton and Malone won't even be worried about us yet.
就是说罗斯顿和马龙现在根本不会担心我们
How are you going to keep them here tomorrow?
明天怎么办?
I'll think of something.
会有办法的
Well we both know they can never leave.
我们都知道他们永远出不去了
Wake up.
醒醒
Rise and shine. Those little hooligans have taken our weapons.
天亮了,那些孩子偷走了我们的武器
Well you shouldn't sleep without them.
你该放在枕头边儿上
I'm sure there's no reason for concern.
我看用不着大惊小怪
Really? Yesterday they had pointed sticks...
是么?昨天他们还拿着木棒...
today they have guns.
现在他们有枪了
Good luck.
好运
Make sure you look after each other okay?
记住要相互照顾好吗?
If you fail again we have nothing left to feed the flower.
今天再失败就没东西拿去喂花了
Don't do anything until we get back.
我们回来前别轻举妄动
Alright.
好
The hunt will be good today.
我们今天一定会猎到东西的
Marguerite calm down.
玛格丽特,冷静点
Hurry!
快!
Children shouldn't play with guns. Hand them over.
孩子们玩枪很危险,把枪还我
You're right, there're a lot of children around.
说得对,这儿的孩子很多
You can have your weapons back when you leave.
在你们离开前会把枪还给你们的
We gotta get going.
我们现在就走
But it's been so nice having elders around.
我们非常敬仰年长的客人
Yes, especially when they have things that you can steal.
是的,特别是那些客人身上有可偷的东西
Hand over the hardware.
把枪还给我们
I'm sorry, the plant only lets out three a day...
很抱歉,树林每天只放三个人出去...
and the hunters have just left.
今天的猎人刚走
I don't understand, the plant won't allow us to leave?
我不明白,树林不让我们出去?
No one else can leave until the flower has been fed again.
除非再喂一次花,否则谁也出不去
Yeah right, we know where your little secret is.
我们知道你打的什么鬼主意
Coming you two?
你们走吗?
I promise you the flower won't let you leave.
我发誓,树林不会让你们走
If you think I'm staying in this demented vegetable
你要是以为我还会在这个叫人发疯...
patch a moment longer you are hallucinating.
的地方多待一分钟,那就是在做梦
Marguerite we already tried that.
玛格丽特,我们已经试过了
No one has ever made it.
没人能活着出去
Well I will and so can you.
要是我能,你们也能
Marguerite, wait!
玛格丽特,等等!
Great! Now we have to go after her.
太好了!我们现在必须跟着她了
Put that over your mouth and nose.
蒙住嘴巴和鼻子
No, please...no. Go, go.
不,别去...不 走,走
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
We're never going to find her.
我们根本找不到她
We have to turn back.
我们得回去
Not until we find her.
找到她再回去
Here!
在这儿!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
We have to get her out of here.
快带她回去
Breathe, damn you!
呼吸,玛格丽特!
Did we make it?
我们出来了?
No. You try that again you die where you fall.
不,你再敢出去就没命回来了
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Until tomorrow anyhow.
明天一定要走
It's a good idea using canvas this time instead of palm fronds.
用帆布来代替棕榈叶做风车是个好主意
Weaving was never my strong suit, Ned.
缝纫可不是我的强项,内德
I just hope we have enough.
但愿帆布能够用
Maybe not enough to fix the hot air balloon...
也许不够用来补热气球了...
but we should have enough for this job.
不过做风车足够了
Have you seen the material Challenger's working on for the new balloon?
查林杰做新气球的材料你见过吗?
Yes, some new synthetic rubber.
见过,某种新型合成橡胶
The man is a genius. He is indeed.
他是个天才 他的确是
Ah, I think you're stretching it a little too tight there.
呃,我觉得你做得太紧了
It's gotta be tight.
应该紧点
Too much slack the wind will catch it, rip it to pieces.
太松了会被风撕成碎片
But too much tension the wind will split it wide open.
可是太紧了会被风刮成两半的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表