剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
就算我是国王,可主角还是Balar。
How's that?
为什么?
Well you may not believe this Challenger but
说来你可能不信查林杰,
everyone around here says there's some magic.
这里的人全都相信魔法。
You're not falling for that
罗斯顿,你不会也相信了
battle of good and evil since before the dawn of time?
Balar所说的正邪之争吧?
Once you know the details,
只要了解了真♥相♥,
magic can always be explained by science.
魔法永远可以用科学来解释。
Good
好。
because I'd love to know how that horses reins magically tied me on to him.
我很想知道那匹马为什么着魔似的看上了我。
You know Balar didn't tell the whole truth about the ruins on his robe.
Balar长袍上文字的意思他没全说出来。
You could read them couldn't you?
这么说你能看懂?
Ruins aren't complicated.
这种文字并不复杂。
These described several battles between dragons and kings.
它描述了历代国王和龙的战斗。
Now all the kings were named:Edward; Stanton; Dunston.
国王都有名字,爱德华,斯丹顿,达斯顿.
Like it was real history not some fairytale?
你是说,它真的是历史,不是童话。
Yeah but the dragon was always the same.
对,可龙是同一条龙。
So the dragon lives forever.
龙能长生不老吗?
Or no king was able to defeat him.
或者说国王打不过它。
And since no one could defeat it,
既然没人能打败它,
every king had an advisor whose primary task was to keep the dragon in check.
所以每个国王都有个军师,主要任务是把龙控制住
Maybe you shouldn't have pretended to be king in the first place.
也许你当初就不该假装是国王。
Well I had no choice.It was either king or imposter.
我也没办法,不然就说我是冒名顶替。
and imposters are killed.
冒名顶替要被处死。
Is that your intended?
那是你的新娘吗?
Does she know what she's getting into?
她知道现在这些事吗?
Could I see this dragon?
我能看看这头龙吗?
The dragon reigns.
龙是统领。
Nice day. You've seen this dragon?
你好,你见过这条龙吗?
Fire of the dragon cleanse us.
龙之火使我们纯洁。
I mean seen him,seen him yourself?
你是不是亲眼见过?
Fire of the dragon renews us.
龙之火给我们新生。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Any idea where this dragon is?
你知道龙在哪吗?
Seek the answer in daylight not in darkness.
寻找答案要在阳光中,不要在黑暗中。
Good advise it's hard to find things in the dark.
说得对,黑夜什么也看不见。
Written on the walls.
写在墙上。
written on the walls.
写在墙上。
the words of the prophecy are written on the walls.
先知的话都写在墙上。
What happened to the horse after it brought you here?
马把你们带来后哪去了?
Balar's guards shouted at it and it took off.
Balar的士兵训斥它一顿,它跑了。
I told you he was smart.
这匹马有灵性,
I sent him to find you.
我让它去找你们的。
Claire's very sweet.
克莱尔是个美人儿。
And still in love with the last king.
她还爱着先国王。
She probably always will be you know.
今后可能永远忘不掉。
Fine by me.
我不介意。
You're not attracted to her at all?
你一点都没看上她,是吗?
Oh she's beautiful.
她很美,
More beautiful than anybody I've seen...
美过我见过的所有...
from this village.
村里面的人。
It might not be so bad being king for a while.
当几天国王也不是坏事。
I thought you were the one who said kings don't last very long around here.
你不是说在这儿当国王都不长命吗?
Ah but if we got rid of Balar I could be your new advisor.
可如果能除掉Balar,我可以当你的军师。
Ah now there's your battle between good and evil.
哦,那你就在正邪之间战斗吧。
Fire of the dragon cleanse us.Fire of the dragon renew us.
龙之火使我们纯洁,龙之火给我们新生。
Everybody knows it, not just the beggar. Sounds like a prayer.
算了,这两句话谁都会说,好像是祈祷词。
No it's an incantation used to ward off what they fear the most.
这是他们驱赶可怕事物的咒语。
Did he say anything else?
他还说别的了吗?
Who cares he's completely batty.
管他呢,他是个疯子。
Seek the answer in daylight it's written on the wall.
寻找答案要在阳光中,都写在墙上。
And is there anything else written on the wall?
墙上还写别的了吗?
Not that I could read. Give these people an F in penmanship.
我看不懂,他们的字写的太糟了。
Perfect.
好极了。
Wait a minute.
等一下,
What if he didn't mean that wall out there?
他说的可能不是外面的墙。
What if he meant the wall in here?
而是这里面的墙。
Which brings us back to the dragon.
这上面也是龙。
Look at the background.
你看看背景。
I think I know that place.
我见过这个地方。
Don't be ridiculous.
你别胡说了。
No really.
不,真的。
Well just possibly. You see,
有可能。你想,
Balar called this mural their destiny.
Balar说,这幅壁画是他们的未来,
Pragor said it was their history.
Pragor说是他们的历史。
If they think the dragons real then why not the background.
既然他们说龙是真的,那背景也是真的。
I can get there. You can't go alone.
我可以去那儿。 一个人不行。
What good would that do?
去又有什么用?
I don't know yet.
不知道。
But seek the answer in daylight.
寻找答案要在阳光中。
Veronica take Malone with you, see what you can find.
维罗妮卡带马龙一起去,看能找到什么。
We'll create a diversion.
我们在这儿掩护。
Hey, you're not really afraid of this dragon are you;
嘿,你不是真的害怕这条龙吧?
big strong man like you?
你这么大的块头。
You laugh
别说笑。
but the dragon is nothing to be trifled with.
这条龙可小瞧不得。
No.
对。
What was that?
什么声音?
Oh your poor mind playing tricks on you.
啊,你是产生幻觉了吧。
You know I'm off duty in an hour or so.
小姐,我一小时后下哨。
Really?
是吗?
I could show you.
我可以带你...
A good time?
去快活?
You know, if anybody could I'm sure it would be you but,
我知道,只有你能让我快活。
I'm really not fun.
可是我不好玩。
Who goes?
什么人?
Two of our guests have escaped,the blonde and the young man.
有两个客人跑了,金发女郎和小伙子。
Shall I find them and bring them back?
要不要我追他们回来?
No let them go.
不,让他们去。
This will serve our purpose better.
这样对我们更有利。
Come on.
快。
Let the dragon awake.
龙啊,醒来吧。
The dragon!
是龙!
The sanctity of the night has been violated.
夜晚的圣洁被亵渎了。
The dragon has been awoken.
龙被惊醒了。
And how can you know that?
你怎么知道?
The swamp burns with the dragon's fire.
沼泽因龙之火而燃烧。
He awaits our offering.
它在等待供奉。
That's not dragon fire it's methane gas from the swamp.
那不是龙之火,是沼泽地的甲烷气。
The flight of your young friends has angered the dragon
你的朋友逃跑,让龙发怒。
now the dragon must be appeased.
现在龙必须得到安抚。
There must be a sacrifice;
必须得到供奉。
so that the village may survive.
这样才能挽救村寨。
The dragon is our protector.
龙是来保护我们的。
So we obey the dragon.
我们供奉龙。
The fire of the dragon we are cleansed.
龙用龙之火使我们纯洁。
And so we praise the dragon.
我们赞颂龙。
The fire of the dragon we are renewed.
龙用龙之火给我们新生。
The dragon praised.
龙是统领。
Now show us who must shed their blood
指给我们看,流谁的血,
so the rest of us may live.
才能保护其他人。
What kind of chicanery is this?
世上哪有这种道理?
This is barbaric Balar and as your king I won't allow it.
这是野蛮Balar,作为国王,我不允许。
The dragon must be appeased or we will all be destroyed.
龙必须得到安抚,不然我们都得死。
There are no dragons;
根本没有龙。
just fears and superstitions that you've created.
只有你制♥造♥的恐惧和愚昧。
The dragon is as real as you or I.
龙和你我一样真实。
And if you don't obey the smoke,
如果你不服从烟雾,
the people will rise up against you.
人们就会起来反对你。
And if I take the princess as my wife
如果我娶公主为妻呢,
won't she then be safe from the dragon?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表