剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Imagine millions of cranky old people ...
想想上百万的老年人...
running around trying to make up for lost time.
在你面前跑来跑去
Imagine never growing old at all.
想想人永远都死不了
I get tired just thinking about it.
只是想想我就很累了
How long have you got?
还能坚持多久?
We must hurry Challenger.
必须再快点查林杰
You used all your water to save me?
你为了救我把水都用光了?
I will get you to that fountain on time.
我保证会及时把你送到那儿
Look out!
趴下!
I wonder what set that off?
我倒是在想谁把这些东西放在上面的?
Come on.
快走
Without my bath I'm afraid I'm not a very pretty sight.
希望没吓到你们,没有泉水,我就成了老太婆
Will you make it?
你能听过去吗?
I hope so.
但愿吧
Horsemen above us.
马兵在上面
How many? Three, four, I don't know.
多少人? 可能三到四个
Is there a way around?
还有别的路吗?
There are sheer cliffs on either side.
另一边都是悬崖峭壁
We don't have to go around.
我们不用绕道走
What do you suggest?
你有什么主意?
We go straight through them.
我们直接突围过去
Yeah, right, you and whose army?
真好,和你的千军万马?
I don't need an army.
我不需要军队
Where is he going?
他这是要去哪儿?
Now he's got the gift of eternal youth,
现在他得到了年轻的力量
he's off to get himself killed.
所以他去勇往直前了
Come on!
加把劲!
Welcome to Christmas.
圣诞快乐
And a happy new year.
还有新年快乐
I did it!
成功了!
The way is clear.Ana.
他们都逃了. Ana
We are going to make it.
不会再有危险了
I think we found it.
我想我看到了
Come on,
来吧
soon we'll both be young again forever.
一会儿我们都会回到年轻时代
There it is ...
就是那儿...
the cave to the fountain of youth.
不老泉就在那个山洞里
Here it is.
我们到了
Oh,
哦
can you hear it?
听到了吗?
What a beautiful sound.
多美的声音
We have done it.
我们成功了
Thank you, Challenger.
谢谢你,查林杰
Ana?
Ana?
and unto dust shalt thou return.
也必将归于尘土
Where is the witch?
女巫在哪儿?
Turned to dust.
化为了尘土
Give us back the water. There is no water.
把水还给我们 这儿根本没有水
Rain.
下雨了
See, she was a witch.
看,她是个女巫
Whatever she was she certainly had your number.
不管她是谁,她取得了你的信任
I'm not the only one.
我不是唯一一个
Marguerite wanted to bottle the fountain of youth and sell it.
玛格丽特还想装些泉水回去卖♥♥个好价钱
Well, I still think it's a good idea.
我仍然认为这是个好主意
Why don't you ask Challenger? He's ...
怎么不问问查林杰,他可是...
the only one who got to benefit from the fountain of youth.
唯一从泉水中获利的人
Oh really?
哦,真的吗?
She gave you some of her water? Ana?
Ana 把她的水给你啦?
Only to heal my leg.
只是治的我的腿伤
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
And you were young again?
你觉得年轻了?
Oh yes.
噢,当然
And able to take advantage of your newfound youth?
想做年轻时想做却没做的事吗?
Oh yes.
噢,是的
So how was it?
感觉如何?
You should have been there.It didn't last long.
你应该一起去,没用多久
What's the matter Challenger, your leg?
怎么查林杰,你的腿?
Oh, the Rheumatism in my shoulder is playing up again.
噢,是我的肩膀风湿又犯了
So it was better when you were younger?
当你年轻的时候风湿更厉害吗?
Better ... it's hard to say.
更厉害吧...这很难说
Older sure hurts more.
老了当然要严重些
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表