剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
So defending the ladies honor.
原来如此你们为了女士们的尊严而来。
Be glad it’s me and not him.
高兴吧,你的对手是我不是蜥蜴人。
How is this far?
这个怎么样?
All this excitement works up an appetite.
这味道真激动人心。
If you’re still game I got you a boat.
如果你们还想找船,我给你找了一艘。
It used to be my brother’s.
那曾经是我的兄弟的。
That’s great
太棒了。
now all we have to worry about is a hungry sea serpent.
现在我们要担心的就是饥饿的海蛇了。
One – two – three.
一 二 三
So whose idea was it to throw the cartridges in the fire hey?
所以是谁救你们于水火之中呢?
Clever don’t you think?
太聪明了你们不觉得么?
I could have been killed!
我差点被杀了!
You could have been lunch.
你差点成了午餐。
No chance, well ...
没门,啊...
less than one in a hundred and I thought that...
只要输的可能性少于百分之一,那我就认为...
was a very good bet.
那就是一个非常好的赌。
If we can be as lucky with the sea serpent
如果我们遇到海蛇也能一样这么幸运的话。
maybe Raina’s village can finally be free.
也许Raina的村子最终会得到解脱的。
Lucky? Luck had nothing to do with it.
运气?这跟运气没关系。
Blah boys can you please get in the boat.
话痨男孩儿们,你们能否快点上船啊。
Come to starboard, keep the Southern Cross on your port bow.
右转舵,让南方面向你的左舷
Steady as she goes.
尽可能保持稳定。
Easy for you to say.
您真是站着说话不腰疼。
Can you please say it more quietly?
你能不能安静一会儿啊?
What was that?
那是啥?
We’ve got company.
我们有伴儿了。
It’s the sea serpent!
那是海蛇!
My God it’s a Plesiosaur and it’s magnificent.
上帝啊,那是只蛇颈龙,这也太大了吧。
Is that what all the fuss is about?
这有什么值得大惊小怪的?
Ned!
内德!
Malone swim!
马龙快游!
Come on Malone swim!
快点马龙快游啊!
Grab the anchor Veronica we’re going fishin.
把锚拿过来维罗妮卡,我们要钓钓鱼了。
Come on Veronica.
快点维罗妮卡。
Now Veronica - Now!
现在维罗妮卡,现在!
Hang on everybody.
抓紧哦各位。
Ohhh is there a slow boat I can take?
噢,有没有慢点的船让我坐啊?
It’s slowing down.
慢下来了。
Must be getting tired.
肯定累了。
It’s stopped.
停住了。
Oh no it spit out the anchor.
哦不,锚被咬掉了。
Don’t worry it must be exhausted by now.
别担心它现在肯定精疲力尽了。
It’s an air breather
它需要换气。
it will have to surface soon.
肯定会再浮上来的
How far can you throw this lantern?
这灯笼你能甩多远?
You ever play baseball?
你玩过棒球吗?
My father loved the game, here.
我父亲喜欢这游戏,给我。
Nice toss.
正中靶心。
Excellent work Challenger.
精妙绝伦啊查林杰
Once I knew it was a Plesiosaur,
自从我知道它是个蛇颈龙,
an air breather, I could deduce...
它就肯定需要氧气,我就在推断了...
George, George...
乔治 乔治...
George can you please save the details till tomorrow?
乔治你能把你的长篇大论推迟到明天吗?
Considerate of that beast to drag us almost all the way home.
真体贴啊,那个怪兽都快把我们拖回家了。
How much farther till we get to the treehouse?
我们离树屋还有多远?
Far enough that we should wait until daybreak.
天亮才知道。
Too bad, it would be nice to be home.
太糟了,要是在家里该多好。
Home?
家?
Well you know what I mean.
呃你知道我的意思。
We’ll be there soon enough.
我们很快就能回去了。
For now let’s find a safe place and get a few hours sleep.
现在让我们先找个安全的地方睡上几个小时吧。
If you insist.
如果你坚持。
Oh yes, I insist.
哦是的,我坚持。
What’s that?
那是什么?
A T-Rex.
霸王龙
Ahhh a T-Rex hatchery.Let’s get out of here.
哦不,一只霸王龙的窝。让我们快离开这儿。
Oh my God.
哦上帝啊。
Should we make a run for it?
我们不应该跑么?
We’ll never outrun it.
我们跑不过它的。
Then we’ll have to make a stand.
我们只能站着别动。
Against a beast like that I might as well use a sling shot.
拿枪射一只巨兽简直就是在给它挠痒痒。
Everybody spread out. More!
所有人散开,快!
Hey You!
嘿你!
Over here dummy!
愚蠢的家伙看这边!
Just stay still nobody move.
大家都站着别动啊。
Hey! Come on big boy!
嘿!来这儿啊大家伙!
What?
怎么了?
Ah I...I knew the cliff was there.
啊,我...我知道这儿有个悬崖。
I think I shall take this opportunity to say adieu.
我想我应该借这个机会说再见了。
Ahh really? Sadly.
噢这是“真”的吗? 当然了。
Sure you’re not planning another of your surprise visits?
你确定没有其他给我们一个惊喜的打算?
Sure you don’t need our protection?
你确定你不需要我们的保护了?
You’re too kind but I must be getting home.
你们太善良了但是我必须回家了。
Oh Tribune – you’re welcome.
哦头领,欢迎你再来。
You seem like a gambling man to me.
你现在像是一个高超的投♥注♥家。
最后一次见面你赌多少?
对于这不是我们跟头领的
A true gambler only bets on a sure thing.
一个真正的赌博家只赌他确定的事。
Oh it’s good to be back.
哦回家的感觉真好。
Yes it is.
那是当然。
Even without the maid service?
即使没有佣人服务?
We can’t decide which plant should carry Summerlee’s name.
我们没法决定哪个植物该叫萨莫瑞的名字。
You’re going to name a plant Arthur?
你们都开始给植物命名为亚瑟了?
Oh no.
哦不。
Dicroidium Summerlee-Ensis...
Dicroidium Summerlee-Ensis...
thought to have been extinct for a hundred million years.
这种植物已经绝迹了几百年了。
While Osteospurmum Summerlee -Ensis has never before...
而Osteospurmum Summerlee-Ensis这种植物从没有...
been successfully bred outside of Africa.
被成功移植到除非洲以外的国家。
Well they’re both triumphs how will you decide?
当然萨莫瑞让这两株植物都成功了,你们认为呢?
Which ever we decide.
我们还没决定好呢。
I miss him.
我想念他。
I miss his cooking.Bush chicken Arthur.
我想念他的厨艺,亚氏香爆鸡肉。
Which I hope is a recipe Malone not some character description.
我希望马龙记下的不只是人物描述,还有菜谱。
He was never afraid to risk his life to defend us.
他从没害怕过保护我们的生命。
And never afraid to cook dinner.
也没害怕过做饭。
Is anybody but me getting hungry?
除了我还有谁饿了吗?
I think I’ll go check on my hunting rifles.
我想我得回去保养一下我的打猎用来♥复♥枪♥了。
They haven’t been oiled in weeks and with all this humidity.
它们都一个星期没上油了,一定被这湿度侵蚀了。
Come along Veronica we should get these specimens back ...
来吧维罗妮卡我们把这些植物搬回去...
and see if any of Arthur’s other experiments have germinated.
再看看亚瑟其他实验怎么样。
Right.
好的。
Malone?
马龙?
Well I’d volunteer but there are some ...
当然我非常愿意帮忙,但是这有一些...
thoughts I want to get down on my journal while they’re still fresh.
想法我想趁它们还很新鲜赶紧记在我的日记上
Of course...
当然...
what was I thinking?
我在想什么?
It’s far too early for dinner.
离晚餐还早呢。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表