剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Go on! Get out of here!
你赶快走开,快点!
You want more? Come on?
还想继续么?来吧!
And don't come back!
别再回来了!
You're hurt, let me see.
你受伤了,让我看看
Malone it's me.
马龙是我
You just saved me.
你刚刚救了我
Malone, don't do this.
马龙别这样
Challenger can help you.
查林杰可以帮你
Malone! Come back!
马龙!回来!
We have to kill it as quickly and quietly as possible.
你必须用最快的速度杀了他
Is one jar of blood going to be enough.
只要一小瓶就够了么?
More than enough. Well, go on.
足够了,上!
Oh boy, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
哦,也许这并不是个好主意
Damn it! Leave the spear and run!
该死!把矛扔下,快跑!
Lift your knees George move it!
快点离开山洞!
Challenger the rifle! Here!
查林杰! 这里!
Now might be a good time for the torch.
现在可以点燃火把了
Now that should keep them busy.
够他们喝一壶的了
And bring the others running.
也得让其他人忙起来
At least we've still got fire.
至少我们还有火把
We need to build a bloody big one so we can restock our arsenal.
我们现在需要一个更大的火把
What do you have in mind, flaming arrows?
你怎么想的?做成火箭筒?
Now that's not a bad idea.
这主意不错
I need anything you've got made of silver.
我现在需要一切银制的东西
I knew I brought you along for a reason.
我就知道你靠得住
Malone?
马龙?
Don't be afraid of me.
你别害怕我
Forget your friend.
忘记你的朋友吧
We'll kill him together.
我们一起杀了他
Go back to your valley Danu.
回你的峡谷去呆着吧,Danu
Oh I am, I can't wait any longer.
哦,我已经等不及了
And I'm taking you with me.
我要带你一起走
I'd rather die right here.
我宁愿死在这里
What about our pledge? Together forever we said.
记得我们的约定么?我们要永远在一起
Do you think I'm going to spend eternity without you?
你以为没有你我会独自永生么?
Never!
不可能!
I'm still the same inside.
我的内心还是像从前一样
I love you Veronica.
我爱你,维罗妮卡
I love you too...
我也爱你
and now I've lost you forever.
现在我永远失去你了
Well so much for my hip flask.
好吧,我们只能试一试了
Just keep dipping.
你继续吧
Here goes nothing.
没什么事的
Roxton look at this.
罗斯顿你看这个
It's extraordinary, a complete reversal.
这真是太奇怪了,他变回原形了
He's dead. Let's get our sample and get out of here.
他已经死了 采集完血样赶紧离开
Malone! I know you're close!
马龙! 我知道你在这里!
I know you're watching me.
我知道你在看着我
I'm not going back to the treehouse without you!
如果你不出来,我不会回树屋的
Challenger can help you!
查林杰可以帮你
You know it and I know it!
你我都知道的
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Where's Malone? We heard you calling.
马龙在哪?我听见你叫他了
He's one of them. I don't know where he is.
就在他们中间,但我不知道他到底在哪里
What about Danu?
Danu怎么样了?
He's dead.
他死了
I killed him.
我亲手杀了他
Did you get what you needed? Yes, right here
找到你需要的了么? 是的,它在这里
Malone, don't give up!
马龙,不要放弃!
We're not going to give up on you.
我们都不会放弃你的
If that's you Malone, you had better be civil.
如果真是你马龙,你最好礼貌一点
Marguerite? You still up there?
玛格丽特? 你在上边么?
No thanks to you.
哦,谢天谢地
Damn!
见鬼!
No luck again?
进展不顺利?
No luck, no time, and no more ideas.
没运气没时间没有好方法
Silver in any concentration reverses the process but it kills the victim.
任何浓度的银都能达到效果,但也有可能害死马龙
I need an agent that will allow the silver to do part of...
我需要一种媒介可以让银达到一部分的效应
its job and block the other part.
阻隔另一部分的效应
Where do we look? Oh, I don't know.
我们现在该怎么做? 我也不知道
I've tried salts, acids, other minerals...
我已经试过了盐,酸,和其他矿物质
well maybe a combination. Pass me that bottle over there.
也许可以试着混合一下,把那个瓶子递给我
This could take months.
需要几个月的时间
Well that would be unfortunate for Malone.
但马龙没有这么长的时间了
No, not the silver nitrate.
不,不要硝酸银
Silver nitrate? You're a bloody genius Roxton.
硝酸银?你真是个天才罗斯顿
Oh is that right?
歪打正着了?
Oh yeah. There is an old myth that says werewolves can't be photographed.
有个古老的神话说狼人是无法被照相机记录的
Maybe it's the silver nitrate in the photographic...
或许就是因为成像过程中硝酸银的存在
process that stops the image from developing.
阻止了狼人的成像过程
He tried to attack you?
他袭击你了?
After he turned into a werewolf...
在他变成狼人之后...
I threw him out.
我把他扔下去了
He saved my life.
可他救了我的命
Sounds like he might have changed his mind.
看来,他还残留着一些意识
I'll go see how the boys are doing.
我去看看他们进行的怎么样了
I think it's working.
我想开始起作用了
The cells are transforming...
细胞开始转变了
and they're not dying, at least not yet.
而且还存活着,至少现在是这样
How long will it take to know for sure?
还需要多久才能确定?
More time that we've got. Listen.
一定比我们幸存的时间要长,你听
No, you've got to keep him away, I'm not ready yet.
不,赶快把他引走,我还没准备好
You said it was working.
你说起作用了
Initially, but anything could happen in five minutes.
起初是,但是五分钟内可能发生任何事情
Malone won't attack us.
马龙不会袭击我们
Well you'd better be ready if he does.
最好在他袭击前准备好
I can't inject Malone with this without more testing.
在结果得到保障之前,我不能给马龙注射
It could kill him. If you don't,
这会杀了他 如果你不注射的话
we may have to kill him anyway.
我们最终也不得不杀了他
Take it easy Malone.
放松点马龙
You can only stay if you mind your manners this time.
如果你能平静下来的话,我们也不想这么野蛮
Hey it's me you want.
嘿,我才是你想要的
Is he? Unconscious.
他难道? 失去知觉了
Let's do it before he shakes it off.
我们必须在他醒来之前行动
I have no idea how much of this I should give him.
我完全不知道该给他注射多少的剂量
This is completely untested.
这完全没有试验过
Just do it Challenger.
你就放手做吧查林杰
You can't just leave him like this.
你不能置之不理
You have to, it's his only hope.
你必须要这么做,这是他惟一的希望了
Come on Malone. You can do it.
加油马龙 你可以做到的
Come on. Nothing's happening.
加油 什么事情都没有发生
I'm going to have to give him the rest.
我们让他休息一会
He's waking up.
他醒了!
His pulse is racing. I don't know if his heart can take this.
他的心跳剧烈加速,不知道心脏能不能承受
It's working.
有效了!
It worked. I think you did it Challenger.
太好了,你成功了查林杰
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
For what?
因为什么?
For teasing you about your friends.
因为你失去的朋友
Danu was more than a friend Malone.
Danu他不仅仅是我的朋友,马龙
I know that.
我知道
You asked me what I dreamt about.
你问我梦到了什么
I dreamt of Danu...
我梦到了Danu
and the pact we made as children.
还有我们儿时的约定
And now we'll never see it through.
现在,永远无法实现了
Getting over him won't be easy.
忘记他很不容易
So we move on?
但我们还是要继续走下去吧?
Just as I did when my parents left.
就像我的父母刚刚离开我的时候
Well we remember the good times. We'll always have them.
让我们记住那些美好时光,我们会永远珍藏着它们
Come on you two, dinner's getting cold.
快点,饭都要凉了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表