剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十五集
遗失的世界
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
I was looking at you and thinking that we don't do enough of this.
哦,我在看你,觉得我们做的还不够
What? Walk around prehistoric jungles...
什么?几天找不到出去的路...
for days on end looking for a way out?
你还觉得不够?
Yes, something like that.
对,不够
It's kind of nice don't you think...
你不觉得这样很好吗...
just the two of us?
就我们俩?
Yeah, it's been awhile.
对,很难得
Refreshing swim might be nice.
游个泳会更好
How is it? Oh, you tell me.
怎么了? 你说呢
What? It's a cave.
怎么了? 有个洞
It could be a passage through the mountains.
说不定能从山里穿过去
leading to a way home.
找到一条回家的路
There do you see it?
你看那儿,看见了吗?
That's the whole message.
这是全部内容
Found fissure through mountains hurry.
山里发现大山洞,快来
What? They found it.
真的?他们找到了
I knew there had to be a way through those damn mountains.
我早就知道,一定能有出去的路
Not through there there isn't.
如果不是呢
What, what are you talking about?
你这是什么意思?
I've been through that fissure and it leads to a swamp...
我去过那个山洞,它通向一片沼泽...
surrounded by even higher mountains...
四周是高山...
and filled with some very nasty dinosaurs.
那里全是恐龙
Well we better warn them right away.
那就快告诉他们
It could take them all day to get here.
他们到这儿得一天
If they got our message. Of course they did.
前提是能收到信♥号♥♥ 当然能收到
We might as well make sure it actually leads somewhere.
我们还是先看看这个山洞通到哪儿
Alone with you in the dark that could lead somewhere.
你不怕我在里面有什么动作
Light the torch.
点上火把
You know this could just be the home of some large prehistoric animal.
这说不定是哪个史前巨兽的家
Well that's why you're here, you go first.
所以才让你来,你先进去
Ladies first.
女士优先
Daylight.
是日光
Guess we don't need these anymore.
看来不用火把了
It's a lot brighter than daylight.
它比日光更亮些
What is that?
那是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一对探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都是在寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Roxton where are you?
罗斯顿你在哪儿?
I'm right here Marguerite take my hand.
我在这儿,玛格丽特,抓住我
I don't know if this is such a good idea.
还是别往里走了吧
We've come this far there's nothing to be afraid of.
别害怕,已经走这么远了
What is that sound?
什么声音?
Must have something to do with this light.
一定与这个光有关
I wonder where it's coming from.
不知道是从哪儿来的
I can't see a thing. It's way too bright for me.
我看不见了 这地方太亮了
It's coming from that rock on the other side of the valley.
是山谷对面的石头发出来的
It's reflecting the sun.
它反射阳光
It's like a mirror.
像一面镜子
I wonder what Challenger would have to say about this?
不知道查林杰看到会怎么说?
I'm sure when he sees it he'll go on about it for hours.
他会围着它转好几个小时
But apart from this fascinating phenomenon...
可不管这石头有多神奇...
it looks like we've reached another dead end.
这还是死路一条
Except for that.
你肯定吗
Maybe they can point us in the right direction.
也许他们知道出路在哪儿
Looks peaceful enough from here.
从这儿看很安宁
Look at them can't wait to drink their money away.
你看他们,好像一下子要把钱喝光似的
Push up the prices a little and they'll never know the difference.
卖♥♥给他们贵一点,他们都不会发现
Not them but their wives should feel the pinch Mr. Grey.
说得对,可他们的老婆能发现,Grey先生
Oh they get by women are good at scrimping and saving.
那当然,女人精打细算是出了名的
Isn't that right Josie?
对吧,Josie?
I bet you've got a mattress full of money.
你的床垫下面塞满了钱吧
Well if I did I wouldn't be working...
要是真的这样...
for the likes of you in a place like this now would I?
我就不用在这种地方给你干活了,你说是不是啊?
Not that this ain't a nice establishment...
我不是说这种地方不好...
and you both ain't respectable gentlemen.
你们俩也都是好人绅士
If you don't look too closely that is.
除了总是形影不离
I don't know why I don't throw you out on the street.
你说说我为什么不把你赶出去
Two reasons. Um?
两个原因 嗯?
And you're lookin at both of them.
你正看着那
Afternoon folks don't get up my business is at the bar.
下午好,别站起来,我找酒吧老板有事
You again.
又是你
Drop it.
放下去
Someone has to keep you honest Edgar.
必须有人让你诚实点,Edgar
Who are you? How do you know my name?
你是谁,怎么知道我的名字?
I told you that the last time I robbed you.
我上次抢你时说过
I'm your punishment, here to inflict on you the same degree of
我是来惩罚你的,你给周围的人造成痛苦
suffering that you inflict on all those around you.
我要让你品尝同样的痛苦
You won't get away with this.
你休想逃脱惩罚
As long as you do I will.
你能逃我就能
Time to pay the piper again.
你该再赐给我钱了
Don't be shy everyone here knows that your...
别心疼,这些人兜里的钱...
pockets are full because theirs are empty.
都被你掏空了
Thieving unscrupulous wench.
你这个该死的强盗
Jewelry too.
还有金表
Drinks are on the house.
酒请他请客
No one does this to me!
从没人敢对我这样!
I'll see you hanged for this!
我要送你上绞架!
We all have our dreams Edgar.
做梦吧,Edgar
The village can't be that much further.
怎么还没到那个村子
What's the hurry?
你急什么?
Why? Do you have something else in mind?
你想打什么鬼主意吗?
Now, I have you're undivided attention.
既然我们俩单独在一起
What the ...?
什么人?
I wouldn't.
别乱动
What the hell was that?
嘿,她是什么人?
Some kind of an outlaw. Yeah an amateur...
好像是个强盗 真业余...
looks like she dropped her back of loot.
把刚抢来的东西掉了
Stolen goodies.
是赃物
She must have robbed someone in the village.
她一定抢了村里的人
Fair's Fair. She almost ran us down.
她刚才差点撞到我们,应该作补偿
Yes and I think we should try and find the rightful owner.
我们应该物归原主
Finder's keepers.
不要白不要
Well, looks fairly civilized.
看来还挺文明的
Compared to what?
那得看跟谁比了吧?
You hear me!
你听着!
Come back when you can stand up!
当你能站起来再说!
Now there's a pleasant surprise.
这可真是没想到啊
Even you wouldn't stop for a pint?
你想在这儿喝酒吗?
It's been a while since you bought me a drink.
你好久没请我喝了
Are they staring at me or you? You I hope.
他们是看你还是看我? 但愿是你
I see you're open for business.
你们在营业吗?
Well that depends on whether you've come to rob the place...
那要看你们是来抢劫的...
or buy a round.
还是来喝酒的
You're mad coming in here with that.
你居然带这个来
This? Oh we just found it.
这个是刚捡到的
Sure you did.
你捡的?
No, it's true. The woman who dropped it almost ran us down.
是捡的,那个女的差点把我们撞倒
Best put it away now.
你们最好收起来
But we came to return it.
我们是来还它的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表