剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Raptor.
恐龙
Useless piece of junk.
这什么垃圾一点也不好使
Come on over here my beauty!
过来,小美人!
Over here!
过来!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
How did you do that?
你怎么能打死它?
It's a little more sophisticated than your flintlock.
它比你的火枪高级
Can I see it. Ah ah.
我看看 呃
Nice try, this end only.
算了,我不会上当
We've come to take you back.
我们来接你回去
Yes, your friends in the village are waiting.
对,你村里的朋友在等你
I can't go back there, Grey will hang me.
我不能回去,Grey会绞死我
Maybe you deserve it.
你应该被绞死
Much more than our friends do. Ah.
我们的朋友不应该被绞死 啊
Hidden behind a cowards mask...
她藏在面具的后面...
she takes the bread from our mouths and ...
从我们的嘴里抢走粮食...
fills our hearts and souls with fear.
让我们的心中充满恐惧
Who knows how many have been the victim of this...
谁知道她害过多少无辜的人...
dangerous woman.
危险的女人
Your honor I urge you to listen to the people,
法官,你听听人♥民♥的呼声
the innocent people and put an end to this reign of terror.
无辜的人♥民♥,让恐惧早日结束吧
The Masked Bandit and her accomplice must die.
蒙面大盗和她的同伙必须死
Yes!! Yes!!
对! 没错!
Oh it's all over before any of the evidence is even presented.
还没等出示证据,审判就结束了
You know I thing that's the general idea.
看来他们总是这样
You can't honestly expect me to go back...
你们想让我为了两个陌生人...
there and to turn myself in for a complete stranger.
而回去自首吗?
You know it's the right thing to do.
你应该这么做
I stopped doing the right think a long time ago.
我早就不管什么叫应该了
Around the time Edgar Grey cheated me out of my tavern.
自从Edgar Grey骗了我的酒馆以后
You used to own the tavern?
那里以前是你的?
My husband and I,
还有我的丈夫
until Grey killed him.
后来被Grey打死了
Shot him in the back outside the tavern.
就在那个酒馆的外面
Then he asked me to marry him...
然后,让我嫁给他...
all he really wanted was the tavern.
可他想要的只是酒馆
You didn't want to sell it to him. No,
你不想嫁给他? 不想
so he cut off my supplies I went...
他就断了我的货源...
broke and he took it over anyway.
我破产后酒馆就被他霸占了
That doesn't justify a life of crime.
那你也不应该当强盗
Oh I don't know...
不应该?
he took from me a good deal more...
他抢了我这么多...
than I've ever taken from him.
而我才抢了他这么一点
And others, now it's time for an even trade.
你还会抢别人,现在该公平交易了
Let's go.
我们走
It is the verdict of this court that this woman ...
本庭判定这个女人...
is the Masked Bandit ...
就是蒙面大盗...
and therefore guilty of all crimes.
因此,犯有抢劫罪
The penalty is death by hanging ...
本庭判以绞刑...
to be carried out immediately.
并且立即执行
I guess this is a good time to appeal the verdict.
现在我可以上诉了吧
This is the part we've all been waiting for.
对,我们一直在等着这段
You're a fool Edgar you know I'm not...
你是个混♥蛋♥...
the woman that you're looking for.
你知道我不是你要找的那个女人
If you execute us you'll never learn about our secret.
处死我你就永远得不到秘密
You have a minute tell me now.
趁你没死快说
Hang on! Hang on!
绞死他们!绞死他们!
On the other side of the fissure...
在山洞那面...
we have found precious gems...
我们发现了宝石...
beyond your wildest imagination.
你想象不到的宝石
Would you like to see some?
你不想看看吗?
Come on!
快!
Hang on.
绞死他们
I suppose the good citizens can wait a moment longer.
我可以让他们再耐心等一下
Hang on.
绞死他们
Take him back to the cell.
把他带回牢房♥
Don't worry, I won't leave you for the hangman.
别担心,我会回来救你
Yes, you will.
少废话
This way.
走,快点
Good I'll have a martini extra dry with a twist of lemon.
我要一杯马提尼加柠檬汁
Sit down!
坐下!
Show me these gems.
给我看宝石
These are just tiny samples...
这只是一些小样本...
of what you will find in great abundance.
山洞的那边有的是
Give them to me.
给我
A short excursion through the fissure just a few hours away...
山洞到这儿只有几小时的路程...
and you could be a very wealthy man.
到时候你就是大富翁了
The three gems you are holding in your hand could make me wealthy enough
有你手里这几块宝石我就是富翁了
getting them I think would be a lot easier.
我想得到它们会很容易
There are many places I could lose them...
从这儿到绞刑架的路上...
between here and the gallows.
它们会丢失
I could take them now.
要是我现在就抢呢?
Only by killing me...
除非杀了我...
and then you wouldn't get to hang me ...
不过你就不能在众人面前...
in front of all your people.
绞死我了
You know it is unfortunate we had to meet this way.
你我不应该是这种关系
You and I are very much alike I think.
你我应该是同路人
You know if you're not out of this valley by sundown...
你们要是日落前不离开山谷...
you could be stuck here forever.
就永远也出不去了
We'll be long gone by then.
这个不用你操心
Do you honestly think Edgar Grey is going to let your friends go.
你们真的以为Edgar Grey会放了你们的朋友吗?
Why wouldn't he it's you he's after.
为什么不放?他要的是你
You clearly don't know him well enough.
你们太不了解他了
He keeps the villagers in the dark about the ...
山洞的事他把村民蒙在鼓里...
fissure and he has a habit of hanging uninvited visitors.
外来的人他都要绞死
We'll find out for ourselves soon enough.
我们很快就会搞清楚
Yes.
好的
Hey!
嘿!
Yeah!
呀!
Wait.
站住
Come here.
出来
Right there we...
现在我们...
Damn I forgot the gunpowder.
见鬼!忘了弹♥药♥
I'm sure it's nothing, thunder. Quiet!
没什么大事,真的 闭嘴!
The prisoner has escaped Mr. Grey.
犯人跑了,Grey先生
You created this little ruse ...
你想出这个诡计...
to give your friend a chance to escape.
让你的朋友逃跑
Now why would I help him and not myself?
我为什么要救他而不是救自己?
So that he would come back and help you.
你是要让他回来再救你
There's no chance of that now.
他没有机会了
We'll hang her now.
现在就把她绞死
Think of the future we could have together.
想想我们共同的未来吧
Until I turn my back ...
当我一转身...
and then you'll put a knife in it.
你就会用刀刺我
You can't do this. Someone has to hang...
你不能这样 必须有人死...
and we mustn't disappoint all of these people.
我可不能让这些村民失望,懂吗?
Any last words?
有临终遗言吗?
Damn you, Roxton.
混♥蛋♥罗斯顿
Careful Marguerite it's not too late to change my mind.
说话小心了,不然我不救你了
Goodbye whoever you are.
不管你是谁,再见了
What the hell is this?
谁开的枪?
Looks like we arrived just in time.
我们来的正是时候
Better late than never.
恰到好处
This is madness he'll kill us all.
你们一定是疯了,他会杀了我们
No, keep walking.
不,继续走
Where's Roxton? What do you want?
罗斯顿在哪儿? 你想怎么样?
This woman is the Masked Bandit.
这个女人是蒙面大盗
After her quickly I'll get Marguerite.
快去追她,我去救玛格丽特
Hang her!
绞死她!
Sorry, not today.
抱歉,今天不行
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表