剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第八集
遗失的世界
She's very beautiful.
她长得很漂亮
It is a pity,she must die.
很可惜,她必须死
You look just like your mother.
你长得很像你的母亲
Who are you? You know my parents?
你是谁?你认识我父母?
If this belongs to you I am a friend.
如果这是你的,那我们就是朋友
Where did you get this? From your mother...
你在哪找到的? 是你母亲的...
she kept it wrapped in a royal blue ribbon.
她原来用深蓝色的缎带系着
My mother? You've seen my parents?
我母亲?你见过我父母?
Just a few days ago.
就在几天以前
You did? Where are they?
真的?他们在哪?
The day your parents left you...
你父母离开你以后...
they wandered into a place called El Dorado.
就去了一个叫黄金国的地方
My father told me El Dorado doesn't exist.
我父亲说黄金国根本不存在
Your father discovered he was wrong.
你父亲已经发现他错了
Are they okay?
他们没事吧?
They are both in the best of health.
他们身体都很健康
And they miss their daughter every day.
而且每天都在想念他们的女儿
Would you like to see them?
你想去见他们吗?
More than anything.
我想极了
Before I tell you how to find them...
在我告诉你怎么找他们之前...
you must swear to go alone...
你必须发誓一个人去
and tell no one where you are going.
而且不能告诉任何人你要去的地方
Yes I promise,I won't tell anyone.
好吧,我发誓不会告诉任何人
The gateway to El Dorado...
你记住黄金国通路的入口...
is in the south face of the great mountain.
就位于圣山的南面
There is a hidden door.
会有一道暗门
The key to open it will present itself,
那门的钥匙会自动显现
but you must hurry.
你必须快去
All right. I'll go right away. Will you take me there?
好吧,我马上就去 你能带路吗?
Tell no one about this.
千万不要和任何人提起
I have found her my prince.
我已经找到她了,王子
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Skin bronzed by the sun...
古铜色的皮肤...
hair the color of gold.
头发也是金黄色
A virgin? Only a virgin can free me.
是处♥女♥?只有处♥女♥能解救我
She is the one the legend speaks of. I am certain.
她就是传说中的人,我确定
Enough...
好吧...
we will see. Bring her to me.
等着瞧,带她来见我
Yes, my prince.
遵命王子殿下
I have waited three hundred years for this.
我等这一天已经整整等了三百年了
Does my, would be, savior have a name?
那么未来我的救星叫什么?
They call her Veronica.
他们叫她维罗妮卡
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队冒险家出发去证明史前世界的存在
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都是绝望的寻找一个出路逃出这个...
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
遗失的世界讨论群:
Who are you?
你们是谁?
What do you want?
你们干什么?
Why are youd oing this?
为什么抓我?
Another beautiful day in paradise. Aha.
天堂里的又一天 嗯哼
Looks that way from here.
风景的确很美
有一天我们只会记得这里的风景
我们要是能回伦敦,
Has anyone seen Veronica this morning?
今早谁看见维罗妮卡了?
It has to be.
必须杀了她
I'll do it.
让我来
Forgive me.
原谅我
It's not like Veronica to miss breakfast.
维罗妮卡很少不吃早餐
Maybe we should go look for her.
也许我们应该找找她
Mmmm looks good. What'd I miss?
嗯...好香啊,我的那份呢?
Just about everything. Let me fix you a plate.
快进我们肚子了 我去给你拿盘子
No, it's okay don't worry about me.
不,别担心,还是我去吧
Seems very cheerful. Even for her.
她好像很高兴 不太对劲
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I think I know where my parents went.
我知道我父母去哪了
What?
什么?
It never occurred to me until this morning.
我也是今天早上才知道的
Where do you think they are?
你认为他们在哪?
You don't know the place but...
你没听说过,不过...
I suddenly remembered something my father said and...
我突然想起我父亲说过那里...
I'm going to go take a look.
我得去看看
Now?
现在?
Why not?
为什么不?
Take Malone with you or Roxton at least.
叫马龙一起去,还有罗斯顿
Ready at your service.
乐意效劳
Thanks but it really isn't necessary.
哦谢谢,不过真的没有必要
I'm not going very far.
我不会走太远
Why do you have to go alone? You know the dangers better than any of us.
为什么非要单独去?丛林里有多危险你最清楚
Yes I do.
是的,我知道
Don't worry I'll be perfectly safe.
别担心,我一定会平安的回来
What's the big secret?
有什么秘密?
No secret.
没有秘密
I'm going to find my parents, I hope.
我要去找我的父母,希望...
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Wait for me.
等等我
Let me come with you.
让我跟你去
No you have to stay here.
不,你必须留下
Why, I don't understand?
为什么?我不明白
Just stay here and don't follow me.
就呆在这儿,别再跟着我
Why? I can't let you go by yourself.
为什么?我不能让你一个人去
Well done Malone.
好样的马龙
She caught me by surprise. I hope so.
她趁我不备偷袭我 希望如此
I think she's in some sort of trouble.
我想她有麻烦了
Why what did she say?
为什么?她说什么了?
Nothing but before she hit me she...
没说,不过她打我之前...
She what?
她怎么了?
She kissed me...
她吻了我...
like she was trying to say goodbye or something.
就好像在跟我道别
Any sign of her Challenger?
发现她了吗查林杰?
I can't see her anywhere...
我看不见她的踪影
Sorry I took a little longer than expected.
抱歉,我有点事所以来迟了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Fine, who are you?
没事,你是谁?
You know me better as a little old lady, I think.
我变成老妇人时我们见过
What?
什么?
She's a sweet old thing but not much good in a fight.
她虽然长的亲切,但身手不好
You and her are the same person.
你跟她是同一个人
Messenger and friend.
我是友好的使者
Your parents are waiting, come.
你父母在等你呢,走吧
You've seen my parents again?
你又见到我父母了?
They can't wait to see you.
他们快等不及了
How do we even know this is Veronica's trail?
我们怎么知道这是维罗妮卡的脚印?
Broken twigs kicked stones we could be following a dinosaur for all we know.
破树枝、碎石头,可能是一只出来散步的恐龙
You didn't have to help Marguerite.
你可以不必来玛格丽特
Do we even know for sure that she's in trouble maybe...
我们凭什么认为她遇上了麻烦?也许...
she just wants to spend some time alone.
她只是想单独待会儿
Okay now which way?
好吧,走哪边?
That way. How do you know?
那边 你怎么知道?
Because that way leads back pass the treehouse.
因为那条路是回树屋的路
Maybe that's the point lead us in a circle then double back.
也许就是这边,先带我们兜圈子再返回来
Maybe but, maybe not.
也许是,也许不是
I guess we better split up.
看来最好分头找
I'll go this way.
我走这边
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表