剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Where is he?
他在哪?
Rob!
Rob!
Rob!
Rob!
Me Tarzan you Jane.
我是人猿泰山而你是简(泰山的女朋友).
Well it's nice to meet you Tarzan
你好泰山,真高兴认识你
but my name's Veronica.
不过我叫维罗妮卡.
Another stunt like that and you're going to be lunch.
如果你再这么做,就等着变成晚餐吧
So how do we get out of this nightmare?
我们怎么才能回去?
Duplicate the conditions that brought you here.
重现你们来时的情景
Fix the windmill repair the helicopter and
装上风车,修好直升机
hope we can generate another ball of lightning.
希望我们能再造一个球形闪电
And what are the odds of that?
有多大把握?
We're doomed.
我们死定了
I am open to other suggestions.
我想听听你们的意见
I have one.
我有一个
Before we all start dashing about in time...
在我们和时间赛跑之前...
as exciting as that may be...
尽管那样很有趣...
perhaps we should try for something a little less ambitious.
我们能不能做点现实可行的事情
Such as?
比如说?
Fix the helicopter and fly one of us off a plateau.
修好直升机,选我们其中一个离开这里
I can send help back for the rest of you
我会派人来援救剩下的人
It's not a bad idea.
是个好主意
Except for the obvious choice of passenger.
要决定先送谁出去
Wait. Wait just a minute here what about us?
哦,等等,等一等 我们怎么办?
What if the helicopter gets lost or can't make it back here?
如果直升机找不到路,回不来怎么办?
What if you get killed trying to break the time barrier?
如果你在穿越时空时死了怎么办?
You're the pilot Mr. Cooper...
你是飞行员,Cooper先生
what's your opinion?
你怎么想?
I'd like to help you people ...
我愿意帮你们...
but were low on fuel so we don't have many options.
不过飞机剩下的燃料不多了
My first obligation is to my passengers.
我的首要责任是我的乘客
To get them home safely.
要把他们安全送回家
That's fantastic.
太难以置信了
Sure is.
绝对是
I mean the moving pictures.
我指这个会动的图片
My father said it's the most incredible invention he'd ever seen.
我父亲说这是他见过最不可思议的事情
Yeah well this is video even better.
不过这是录像,比电影好
Wanna try it?
想试试吗?
What do I do?
我怎么做?
Okay ...look at the screen and press this button.
这样...看着屏幕,按这个钮
Okay.
对
This is great! Do something.
太棒了!做个动作
Like what?
什么动作?
I don't know anything.
什么都行
Okay how do I see it?
之后要怎么看?
Press the rewind button right here and hit play.
这样按倒带键再按播放
Trouble getting out of bed?
起不来床了?
Trouble understanding our priorities.
弄不明白我们的处境
Tell me again why we're helping these people?
告诉我们为什么要帮他们?
It's their helicopter for starters.
他们有直升机
And it could be our only way of ever getting out of here.
那可能是我们离开这里的唯一办法
Then we'll find another way.
还是想别的办法吧
A bird in the hand Roxton, remember.
罗斯顿这是到嘴边的肉记住
Are you sure you never played this before?
你以前真的没玩过这个?
It's a bit like throwing a discus.
和扔铁饼差不多
Ah damn I'm baked.
啊,好吧,我服了
Very tasty.
味道不错
Baked raw raptors aren't fussy.
别乱走,别让恐龙吃了
It's okay I've been keeping my eyes open.
别害怕,我睁大眼睛看着呢
I keep forgetting, this place is just so cool
我又忘了,这地方太棒了
Are you cold?
你很冷吗?
No, cool means great or amazing, like you being from 1920.
不是,酷就是很棒的意思,比如现在是1920年
Or you, being from the future.
或者你们来自未来
What is it?
怎么了?
It's too quiet.
太静了
Raptors?
恐龙?
Raptors make noise.
恐龙会有声音
What was it?
是什么?
A man.
是人
What? There are other people here too?
什么?这里还有别人?
Lots and not all of them are friendly.
很多,不过不一定都友好
Come on.
走吧
So what happened?
出了什么事?
There was this blinding flash of light...
突然闪来一道强光...
the instruments went dead and the engine almost quit...
仪器就失灵了,发动机熄火了
which could've been fatal.
情况相当危险
I mean these things aren't like airplanes man.
它和飞机不一样
The engine stalls and they drop.
发动机一熄火,它就会马上掉下来
Yes of course
是的,当然
the greatest obstacle to the helicopter was creating enough
直升机最大的难题就是如何产生足够
vertical lift for it to raise its own weight and...
的垂直升力把自己提升起来还有...
Leonardo da Vinci knew that.
这是列奥纳多·达·芬奇说的
达芬奇的直升机设计诞生于1493年,采用螺旋形旋转面,
根据美国纪念飞行百年委员会有关早期直升机技术的报告,
That's right but it took Igor Sikorsky...
没错,不过是埃格· 西科斯基...
是家中五个孩子中最小的一个。
埃格·西科斯基生于俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国基辅,
to perfect vertical and forward flight.
完美的解决了直升机上下左右的移♥动♥问题
A Russian.
俄♥国♥人
No no and American immigrant...in 1930.
不,不,他是个美国移♥民♥...在1930年移居过来的
Ten years from now. You remember I told Summerlee this would happen.
十年以后。记得吗,我跟萨莫瑞说过会出现的
Since then it's been one leap in technology after another.
科技飞跃层出不穷
In 1969 we'll put a man on the moon.
1969年人类登上了月球
These days, modern aircraft can pretty much fly themselves.
现在很多飞机都可以自己飞行
All controlled by a central electric brain?
是不是完全靠中♥央♥电脑控制
That's right ...the computer
没错,计算机
the greatest invention since the printing press.
它的伟大仅次于印刷术
What a world you live in.
真是个奇妙的世界
Yeah maybe,
对,也许
but it's nothing compared to breaking the time barrier.
不过跟时空旅行相比不算什么
Man you'd be famous beyond belief in the twenty first century.
你要是在21世纪就成名人了
A short visit would be fantastic I'm sure,
对,短期参观肯定不难
but to stay would be cheating destiny.
不过留在那就改变了历史
What?You'd rather stay here?
什么?你宁可留在这?
No, my future lies back in London
不,我应该结束这次伟大的探险
at the end of this great expedition when I
回伦敦去
announce our incredible discoveries to the world.
向全世界宣布我们伟大的发现
That's funny I've never heard of you ...any of you.
奇怪的是,我从没听说过你们其中的任何一个
But surely you must have learned of this expedition at school?
这次探险你们在学校应该学过?
Read about it in books?
没在书上读过?
No not a word.
书上一个字也没提过
I'm sorry.
对不起
The pilot's never heard of us.
飞行员没听说过我们
Never heard of us,never heard of the plateau,
没听说过我们,没听说过这里
never heard of live dinosaurs.
没听说过活着的恐龙
Do you think that means we never get out of here?
这么说我们没回去?
Isn't that obvious?
这还用问吗
No, these people say this place doesn't even exist.
对,他们根本不知道这里的存在
What do they know?
他们知道什么?
Don't worry Challenger ...
别担心,查林杰...
you'll not be denied your place in history.
你一定会名留青史
Not while I'm alive.
只要我活着
Why take the risk?
我们为什么要冒险?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What are the chances of them breaking the time barrier
你说让他们打破时空的障碍
Compared to our chances of flying out of here?
跟让我们飞回去哪个把握更大?
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
It's the law of the jungle Roxton...
这是丛林的法则罗斯顿...
survival of the fittest.
适者生存
This may be a jungle Marguerite but we are not savages.
这里是丛林,可我们不是野蛮人
Yes not all of us anyway.
对,至少不全是
You act like you don't care whether we get home are not.
看起来你不在乎我们能不能回去
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表