剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
When I got older they invited me to join them.
等我长大一些,她们便让我加入。
I can imagine the initiation.
我能够想象是什么入会仪式。
I didn't want to join a tribe.
我并不想加入任何一个部落,
I wanted to find my parents.
我只想找到父母。
And you think Roxton, Challenger and Malone are with these women?
你怀疑罗斯顿查林杰和马龙在这些女人手里?
Well everything points to it
从目前的迹象看是的。
the shell casings,the cannibals gathering.
子弹壳,匕♥首♥,食人族。
Celebration tonight and
过了今晚的狂欢,
in the morning they get handed over?
明早就会落到食人族手中?
Just in time for breakfast.
正好是早餐时间。
Let's go.
我们走。
You are determined to believe we are the scourge of mankind.
你们必须相信,我们这么做也是迫于无奈。
Is this absolutely necessary?
难道不能手下留情吗?
He broke into the prison he was going to release the men.
他闯进大牢,想放走我们的囚犯。
I heard voices I didn't release anybody.
我听见喊声,但没放走任何人。
But you know there didn't seem to be a lot of ...
不过我还是应该提醒你们...
celebration of life going on down there.
那些人的日子好像不怎么好过。
They were prisoners of war captured in battle.
他们都是战犯,在战场上被俘的。
Battles we did not start.
而且不是我们挑起的战争。
This is their world Malone
这是她们的世界马龙,
and scientifically speaking it's not right
你把我们的道德标准,
for us to apply our standards to them.
强加给她们是不公平的。
If you do not have prisons
如果你们国家没有监牢,
in your homeland or wars with your neighbors.
或者跟邻国从未发生战争,
We would be very interested in finding out how you made it so.
那我们很乐意知道,你们是怎么做到的。
Anyone want to describe the resounding success of the League of Nations?
有人想描述一下国际联盟的成功吗?
What happens to the prisoners?
这里怎么处置囚犯?
We use them to work the fields and for building.
我们让他们种田以及修建房♥屋。
And we exchange them for women who have been captured.
必要的时候还会用他们换回被俘的姐妹。
You can imagine what our enemies do to captive women.
想知道她们的处境是怎样的吗?
And at times of celebration we release a number of men,
每次庆典我们都会释放几名囚犯,
as you will see.
你们会看到的。
We may be warriors but we're not without mercy.
虽然我们很善战,但是不是不讲仁慈。
But now we must get ready for the celebration.
好了,去为庆典做准备吧。
You know, Malone, old boy,
听我说,马龙,老男孩
I refuse to let your misplaced puritan morality ruin what
我实在不想因为你脑袋里错位的道德观,
promises to be a delightful evening.
毁了这么美好的夜晚。
You think I'm suspicious of these women because I'm a prude?
你以为我怀疑她们就因为我过于正经么?
她们会吃掉自己的配偶。
你知道雌蜘蛛和雌螳螂吗,
The praying mantis she bites his head off during the act
一口咬下它的头,
and he keeps right on going...
而交♥配♥还在继续...
blissfully unaware.
怎么样,害怕了吧?
What a way to go.
多谢提醒。
Still we best be on our guard.
我们最好还是小心点。
Why are you still here?
你们怎么还在这?
You should be getting ready, come on.
该去做准备了,走吧。
Hippolita it's been a long time.
Hippolita,好久不见了。
This is my friend Marguerite.
这是我朋友玛格丽特.
What sort of a warrior are you?
你属于哪种战士?
Well armed and extremely dangerous.
我是全副武装和极其危险的类型。
We found this in the jungle.
我在丛林里发现的。
Near a dead raptor?
食肉龙旁边?
Yes
对。
Which means you came through cannibal country.
也就是说你们越过了食人族的领地?
Oh yes.
哦是的。
Just to return a knife?
就是来还刀的?
We'd like to join you.
还想加入你们。
The jungles no place for two women alone.
这儿让我们觉得很安全。
When you were a little girl you ran away from us.
但你小的时候拒绝过我们的邀请。
I'm a big girl now.
我现在长大了。
She's found out a few things about men.
对男人也有了些了解。
Follow me.
跟我来。
I hope you know what you're doing?
你是不是疯了?
Don't worry.
不用担心。
Veronica I've long wished for this moment.
维罗妮卡很高兴再见到你。
How fortunate that you should arrive today.
你们今天来的正是时候。
Just in time for the big celebration.
你是说晚上的庆典。
Yes,
是的。
and once you're both inducted into our
只要成为部落的一员,
tribe you'll be able to claim a man.
就可以去挑男人了。
I hope you've got a good selection?
希望有些好货色。
This year we have a little of everything.
今天的人选不是很多,
The competition will be fierce,I hope you're well prepared
竞争可能会激烈一些,你们要做好准备。
To Strength, Courage and Loyalty -
向力量,勇气,忠诚,
The Virtues of the Warrior Sisterhood.
及本族姐妹的美德致敬。
I thought you didn't believe me?
你总算相信了?
It's going to be a long day.
还是清醒点好。
If I survive this, I get to make the plans from now on.
早知道这样,我才不会来这种鬼地方。
How the hell did they get in here?
她们怎么会在这儿?
What are they doing?
她们想干嘛?
You've been practicing I can tell.
我知道你是玩真的。
Any time you wanna give up just say the word.
想放弃就快点告诉我。
Shouldn't we ah?
是不是该?
What?
什么?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
Approach.
拿着。
Congratulations Marguerite you have shown courage.
我要祝贺你玛格丽特,你的勇气令人钦佩。
We now induct you into are tribe.
欢迎你加入我们的部落。
Well I'm glad I didn't go through all that for nothing.
很高兴不是一无所获。
And Veronica
还有维罗妮卡,
if you should win again next year
只有明年再次获胜,
you will be allowed to pick a man.
你才能挑男人。
Hippolita?
Hippolita?
Him
他。
Phoebe Thea you may take Mr. Malone.
Phoebe Thea,带走马龙先生。
And you shall be my guest for the night.
还有你,我要你陪着我。
You initiates get to clean the kitchen.
你们两个先到厨房♥帮忙。
Can we discuss what's expected here.
告诉我,我们为什么要来这儿。
Why talk.
别说话。
When we can show you.
你会知道的。
Very nice.
好极了。
You like that?
喜欢吗?
Ah huh.
嗯哼。
What else do you like?
你喜欢其他什么吗?
The truth?
真♥相♥?
With all due respect Selena
我们应该互相尊重Selena,
do you really think it…
你说是吗...
How else can you fully understand our customs?
看来你已经了解了我们的习俗了?
I suppose when you put it that way.
刚才在外面,我就全明白了。
But I have obligations
听着,我有我的道德观,
duties.
责任。
So do we all.
我们也有。
Only this way can we each serve our purpose.
只有这样,我们才能各取所需。
You your God of science
你有你的科学信条,
I the future and security of my people.
我有我的族人,还有我的未来。
egh
额。
Think the men are having this much fun?
你说他们会上钩吗?
Grab that bucket and come with me.
拿着水桶跟我来。
What are we doing?
做什么?
I get to make the plans now remember.
我们总不能在这儿傻等吧。
Where do you think you're going?
你们要到哪去?
To wash these.
去洗这些东西。
Can you hold them?
能拿一下吗?
The only part of me that wasn't already bruised.
我现在全身上下都是瘀伤。
Let's go! go
快走!走。
Comfy?
怎么样?
Of course now that I'm bound
好极了,既然被你绑住,
you could run.
你可以逃了。
Now why would I want to do that?
我为什么要那么做?
Fortunately I have other ways of keeping you here.
幸好我还有其他办法把你留住。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表