剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
我们的未来。
You know with all that's happened,
既然已经这样了,
maybe it's not such a good idea to rush into this wedding.
我看我们也用不着急着结婚。
There has been much sadness in the kingdom.
近日部落陷入一片悲伤,
A wedding would raise the spirits of the people.
婚礼能振奋人们的精神。
Well a celebration would indeed be fine.
是啊,喜庆气氛当然好。
But, does there have to be a wedding?
不过,一定要婚礼才行吗?
Oh, you are they king.If you do not find Claire
您是国王,如果您觉得克莱尔
suitable, say so,
不合适,就直说。
a dishonorable rejection is nothing compared to losing the man she loved.
比起失去了最爱的人,就算被您拒绝也不算耻辱。
Well if she loved the last king so much,
既然她那么爱先王,
how can she marry me? It is our custom
怎么会嫁给我呢? 这是我们的风俗,
and customs keep us strong.
风俗使我们强大。
Sleep well my lord.
您休息吧,陛下。
Keep watch over him.
好好看着他。
I don't understand sire.
我不明白陛下,
Why don't you just use your magic to become king?
您为什么不用您的魔法称王呢?
Without the will of the kingdom my magic is wasted.
子民不从,我的魔法也没有用。
Magic can only set in motion what the people themselves must finish.
魔法只能用在运动中,让子民来完成。
I see.
明白。
It will be so much more satisfying when they beg me to be their king.
要是他们来求我做国王,那该有多惬意啊。
Hmmm.but?
嗯,可是?
If you'd had killed the horse when you ambushed King Sigurd
如果当时伏击Sigurd国王时也把这匹马杀了
we wouldn't have this problem.Roxton wouldn't be here.
就不会有今天的麻烦,罗斯顿就不会出现。
Sorry sire.
对不起。
How will we dispose of Roxton?
怎么处理这个罗斯顿?
You leave that to me...
交给我好了...
you dispose of the horse.
你去处理马。
Yes sire.
是,陛下。
I don't suppose you can take me back to where you found me?
你能不能带我回到我们见面的地方?
I didn't think so.
看来不能。
You know, I'm not sure what you want from me...
我不知道你想从我这里得到什么...
but whatever it is; I think I'm going to need some help.
可是我真的需要你的帮助。
So, how about a message to my friends hmmm?
所以,你能给我的朋友送信吗?
you think you can do that?
你能办到?
You do understand the kings English, don't you?
你能听懂我的话,是吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
The horse is gone.
马跑了。
Who left the gate open?
谁开的大门?
Find that horse.
快去追马。
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Roxton, where are you, come out?
罗斯顿,你在哪?出来。
Whoa, whoa there big fella, whoa, whoa.
哇,别怕,大个子。
He's trying to tell us something.
它有事想告诉我们。
Marguerite, it's a simple language isn't it?
玛格丽特,你不是能看懂吗?
Roxton quit fooling around.
罗斯顿,别胡闹了。
Come here.
过来。
come on.hello.
过来,你好。
Ah so you have come for me this time.
这次是来找我的吧。
Well it's better late than never.
来就好,我不嫌晚。
Whoa.
哦。
He's a one man horse hmm.
这匹马认生嗯哼。
How very old fashioned of him.
哦,真是个老古董。
I think he wants us to follow him.
它想让我们跟着它。
What has Roxton got himself mixed up in this time?
一定是罗斯顿又惹什么麻烦了。
They are here to honor you and celebrate your great victory.
他们是在恭喜您,庆祝您伟大的胜利。
And what great victory are we talking about?
你说什么伟大胜利?
Your triumph in defending your throne from
保护您的王位不落入
him.
他手。
Another of your customs I suppose?
这又是你们的风俗吧?
Your custom too, sire.
也是您的风俗。
Oh what a smell this better be a short cut.
哇,这是什么味?非从这儿走吗?
It's only swamp gas Marguerite.
这是瘴气玛格丽特.
Methane and hydrocarbons. Highly flammable but they won't poison us.
甲烷和碳金化合物加以燃烧,不过没有毒。
You are skilled with a quarter staff?
好像您用这个很拿手。
Little rusty actually, since I left Sherwood Forest.
有点手生了,自从我离开舍伍德森林以来。
其423公顷森林延伸到附近的几个县,
舍伍德森林:英国举世闻名的森林,
The true king has the gods on his side.
上帝会站在真正的国王这边。
Tell that to King Sigurd.
去跟Sigurd国王说吧。
The king's horse,to the gates.
国王的马,快开门。
Open them.
快开大门。
What have you done,with the king's horse?
你们把国王的马怎么了?
King? Last time I saw that horse he'd only let Roxton ride him.
国王?上次我看见它,它只让罗斯顿一个人骑。
Roxton? How do you know King John?
罗斯顿?你怎么认识约翰国王?
King? Is he okay?
国王? 他怎么样?
I would think so.
他很好。
He has a kingdom,loyal subjects
他当了国王,有了子民,
and a beautiful bride.
还有新娘。
Yes, I'd say he's okay.
我就说他没事。
Who's he marrying?
新娘是谁?
Who are you? Friends of mine,
你们是谁? 我的朋友。
...release them. But they're armed.
放开他们。 他们有武器。
Only the king's guards may carry arms within the village wall.
只有国王的卫兵才能在寨墙内带武器,
Your friends will have to surrender their weapons
你的朋友要想留下来,
until they leave it is our custom.
必须交出武器,这是我们的风俗。
Fine,
好,
they will leave their weapons outside the gates.
他们会把武器放在寨墙外。
Is this part of the wedding celebration?
这也是婚礼的一部分吗?
A challenge to the throne.The king almost never loses.
有人向王位挑战,国王几乎永远不会输。
Almost? Quarter staffs Roxton?
几乎? 你用这个罗斯顿?
How medieval.
太古老了。
I always thought of you as a thoroughly modern warrior.
我一直把你当成彻底的现代武士。
When in Rome.Let's do it.
入乡随俗。开始吧。
He doesn't stand a chance against that brute.
哦上帝,掉下去他就没命了。
Come on
来吧。
We've gotta help him.
我们必须帮他。
It is forbidden to interfere under penalty of death.
谁要是出手相助就要被处死。
But he's your king he could be killed.
他是你们的国王,他会没命的。
If he is the true king he will prevail.
他要是真的国王,就不会死。
Don't stop him. No.
不要阻止他。不。
Come on, come on
加油,加油!
My lord, command me as you will.
国王,请随意处置我。
My life belongs to you.
我的生命属于你。
Then I shall not waste it.
那我就不客气了。
A noble gesture,
真有贵族风度,
but it is not our custom to spare the vanquished.
可饶恕失败者不是我们的风俗。
Then some of our customs should be revised.
我们有些风俗该改改了。
As you wish sire.
遵命,陛下。
You have given your subjects a reason to celebrate.
您的子民应该为此欢呼。
The king is victorious and compassionate all is well.
我王力大无穷,胸怀无边。
Our home is your home,
这儿就是您的家,
the king's best men are at your service.
这儿有最优秀的人服侍你。
What a lovely robe my lord.
好美的长袍啊长老。
What fine handiwork.
手工也不错。
Thank you yes this robe has been worn by the king's advisors for many years.
多少年来国王的军师一直穿这件长袍。
And what does this say?
这是什么意思?
Struggle? The battle
挣扎? 战斗。
The battle can only be won by the hand of man.
只有人的双手才能获得胜利。
Fascinating. But what does it mean?
了不起。 有什么意义呢?
Since the time before man walked the earth good and evil
地球上有人之前,正和邪
have been locked in battle.It's all around us
就一直在战斗,就在我们周围,
neither can triumph without the help of man.
没有人的帮助,谁也不能取胜。
Sounds like a solid basis for any religion.
听起来像是一种宗教。
It's what we believe.
这是我们的信仰。
Why exactly do they think you're their king?
他们为什么认为你是国王?
Because of the horse. The last king died trying to slay a dragon.
因为这匹马。上一任国王因为屠龙而死
And only his true successor can ride his horse.
只有真正的继承者才能骑上这匹马。
There's a headline.Horse crowns king.
这可是个好故事,马选国王。
就和他的朋友一起走了。
故事还没完,国王说他不想当,
Let's not be too quick to abdicate; royalty has its rewards.
你先别说不想当,当国王有很多好处。
Well I may be king but Balar is running the show.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表