剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
What if he killed Malone, too?
他会不会也杀了马龙?
We have to get back and warn the others.
快回去告诉罗斯顿他们
For his rather wild reaction I presume that you and Lord Roxton...
看他那么强烈的反应 我猜你和罗斯顿爵士...
In his dreams, not mine.
是他自己想入非非
You mean not today.
你的意思是不是今天
Captain Askwith I do not need another man telling me what I'm thinking.
Askwith船长 我不需要别人告诉我我在想什么
Mrs. Krux nothing can be further from my mind.
科鲁兹小姐 我不会再想下去了
There they are!
他们在那!
Chaperones how quaint!
监护人 真奇怪!
Did you find your friend?
你们找到你们的朋友了吗?
No!
没有!
But we did find your logbook.
不过找到了你的日志
Logbook?
日志?
My crew did not deserved the fate I force upon them.
我的船员没能经受命运对他的考验
My only consolation is that the bullets...
我的船员配不上我强加给他们的命运
went swiftly than the alternative.
我唯一的安慰只有平稳的子弹
You shot your crew and then throw them off the ship?
你射死你的船员再扔下尸体
Just to stop it from crashing?
为阻止飞船坠落?
This is preposterous.
这太荒谬了
Besides you'll be insane enough to fire a...
我就是再傻
gun in an aircraft full of hydrogen gas.
也不会对着一个充满氢气的飞船开枪
That's no my writing I've never seen that before.
那不是我的笔记我从没见过那本什么日志
It fell from your ship.
它在飞船上
It doesn't mean captain Askwith wrote it.
那也不代表就是船长写的
Who else could written it?
不是他还能是谁?
If you'll excuse me I'll be back at the airship.
请原谅 我要回飞船那儿去了
Your pistol.
你的枪
Roxton, the place is swarming with pterodactyls.
罗斯顿 你别忘了这里常有翼龙出没
You can either give that to me or I'll take it.
你要是不愿交出来 我自己拿
Feel safer now? Immeasurably.
感觉更安全了吗? 非常
I'm not letting him go back unprotected.
我不会让他没有保护的回去的
We can't ignore the possibility that is Askwith's manual.
我们不能忽略这是他的笔记的可能性
Unfortunately we need a pilot.
不幸的是 我们需要飞行员
So we best be on our guard.
随身带好你们的武器
We need to find Malone.
我们得找到马龙
Alive or dead.
不管生死
There is one place we haven't search.
还有个地方我们没有找
If he is done anything to Malone...
他要是真做了什么
I'll kill him!
我杀了他!
It's huge.
这里好大
Where do we start?
从哪开始找?
I'll go forward you go after.
我去前面 你去船尾
And be very careful.
一定要当心
According to these pressure gages the hydrogen bags are linking...
从压力表的数据看 氢气一直在泄露
the slightest spark...
一点点火花
and we could be the center of a blazing inferno.
我们就有可能站在一片火海里
They are not going to find Malone's body in there.
那里不可能有马龙的尸体
I agree.
我同意
Askwith is far too clever to leave any evidence around.
Askwith不会笨到让我们找到证据
Why would he kill Malone and then help the rest of us out the plateau.
他为什么要杀马龙 然后又帮我们离开这儿?
Maybe he needs our help to fly the airship
很明显他是需要我们的帮助
Once we're off the plateau...
等飞船起飞以后
who knows what he plans to do.
谁知道他会做什么?
I've search everywhere.
全都找遍了
Nothing.
都没有
Nothing in this side, neither.
我这边也没找到
This is curious.
有件事很奇怪
These maintenance records.
这些维修记录
They're dated all through the war...
都是大战时留下的
but nothing since then.
之后就没了
Just like the logbook.
和日志上一样
Except for that last entry.
除了最后一条记录
Both engines are off.
两个发动机都拆了
For what I've seen inside the ship only has enough
我刚才计算了一下 现有的氢气
hydrogen to stay aloft for three days at most.
最多可以供我们漂浮三天
We can all get where we need to go in three days.
三天对我们来说已经足够了
Looks like the search turning up to nothing.
看来他们还是一无所获
What's it?
是什么?
Above you!
在你头上!
There.
给你
Wouldn't want to worry Lord Roxton.
我不想让罗斯顿爵士担心
Thank you!
谢谢
For what is worth once the control cables were reconnected
有用的是 一旦控制缆重新连接好
inside we were be able to go within the hour.
一小时内我们就可以上路了
He saved our lives, anyone's having second thoughts about that journal?
他救了我们的命 还有人怀疑他的日记吗?
I'll save the luxury of seconds thoughts...
在我们坐飞船飞走开始找马龙之前
until we get the ship airborne and searching for Malone.
我不会另作他想
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你们这么做
It's time for you all to leave.
你们都该离开了
If the airship can only stay up for three days...
要是飞船最多只能航行三天
every hour you spent over the plateau is an hour less...
你们在这耽误的时间越久
you have for reaching the coast.
到达海边的所有的时间就会越少
Oh, Veronica.
哦 维罗妮卡
I'll stay here searching for Malone on the ground.
我要留下来继续找马龙
He's got to be here somewhere no matter what Askwith did to him.
不管怎样 他一定还在附近的某个地方
We can't abandon Malone, I won't abandon Malone.
我们不能抛下马龙 我也不会抛下马龙
You are not abandoning anyone.
你没有抛下任何人
Once you are in the air...
等到了半空
You can signal me anywhere between here and the treehouse
你可以在这里和树屋之间任何地方发给我信♥号♥♥
if you see him.
如果你看见他了
But after that you've got to keep going.
但这之后你们就接着走
And don't turn your back on Askwith.
路上一定要担心Askwith.
I will be back.
我会再回来
I know.
我知道
We all will.
我们都会
Almost all.
也许是吧
We do have our differences.
虽然我们不太相像
But I feel like I'm losing a sister.
但我感觉我失去了一个妹妹
Truly.
真的
Ah.
嗯
I feel like I'm losing my family all over again.
我好像又一次失去我的亲人
Just remember this is not goodbye.
你要相信这不是永别
I'll keep the light burning in the window.
我会让树屋的灯一直亮着
For my parents, for Malone
为我的父母 为马龙
for all of you.
为大家
Thank you.
谢谢
The engine control cables are operational.
发动机的控制缆已经修好了
There is nothing keeping us here.
那就可以出发了
Shouldn't somebody call Veronica.
维罗妮卡呢?
She is on her way back to the treehouse by now.
她正在回树屋的路上
Looking for Malone.
去寻找马龙
Something wrong?
有问题吗?
Apart from the fact that you all still consider me a murderer,
除了你们还认为是我害死了马龙先生
I'm only sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.
我只是遗憾没能跟他说声再见
It's all yours captain.
这些都是你的 船长
Once the mooring lines are set to release we are off.
绳子一解开就能起飞了
I suggest you secure your belongings you...
记得看好自己的物品
don't want to lose anything to turbulence.
当心气流颠簸时掉到外面去
I've got some final checks to do.
我再检查一遍
Once we get back the champagne is on me.
到家我就请大家喝香槟
Oh, no much of a celebration considering.
哦 我讨厌那些无聊的庆典
Malone!
马龙!
If you want to see him you are going the wrong way.
如果你想见他你走错路了
You do no know where he is!
你知道他在哪!
You have to go back to the airship.
你必须回飞船上去
Your friends are waiting to fly away with you.
你朋友正等着你一起走
My friends know that I'm not leaving the plateau,
他们知道我不会离开这儿
so you better start explaining yourself.
你最好给我一个更好的解释
It has nothing to do with me.
这跟我没有任何关系
It's the airship, I've justbeing alone for the ride.
是那艘飞船 我随着它到处漂泊
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表