剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
No, it makes you look...
不 它让你显得...
rugged and well seasoned.
成熟和饱经风霜
Like a good steak?
像烤牛排?
Or a man of great experience.
像个特别有经验的男人
I'm sorry I'm disturbing you.
对不起 打扰你了
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
Here.
给
Hi, thanks.
嗨 谢谢
I was watching you work.
我在看你干活
Nothing like good honest work to keep you fit.
没什么 这是为了锻炼身体
Very fit, I would say.
你已经够强壮的了
Are all the women in your village
你们村子里的姑娘们
as charming and beautiful as you?
都像你这么漂亮迷人吗?
Growing up in my village I was considered very ugly.
在她们眼里 我算是长的难看的
What?
什么?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
情人眼里出西施
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Oh I'm sorry, I just noticed this photograph.
对不起 我无意看见这张照片
Are these your parents?
这是你的父母?
Yes, my parents...
是的 我的父母...
my room...
我的房♥间...
my treehouse.
我的树屋...
You're a guest in my home...
而你是我的客人...
please act like one.
请自重
I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect.
对不起 我刚才失礼了
Did she take anything?
她拿什么了?
No, not from my jewelry box,
没有 珠宝盒里没东西
but a small comb that I leave by my nightstand is missing.
可是我放在床头的小梳子不见了
Coincidence?
是巧合?
Challenger would say there is no such thing.
查林杰会说不存在巧合
If he was thinking straight.
如果他头脑清醒的话
Do you have any idea what she is up to?
你知道她有什么企图吗?
Not yet.
还不知道
Where is she now?
她现在在哪?
Off somewhere with Roxton.
跟罗斯顿出去啦
What is it with men and women like her?
怎么会有像她这种女人?
Three parts lust, two parts fantasy...
难以抑制的欲望和幻想...
cuts off oxygen to the brain.
会招来杀身之祸
Your friends are very nice...
你的朋友非常友好...
especially Challenger and Malone.
特别是查林杰和马龙
Veronica and Marguerite will come around, once you get to know them.
其实维罗妮卡 和玛格丽特 也很好相处
Should be sharp enough.
够锋利啦
Let's not start this again.
别跟我捉迷藏
I'm over here.
我在这呢
Well don't stop talking.
接着说话
I do like the sound of your voice.
我喜欢你的声音
Is that all you like? It's on the list.
仅仅是声音吗? 当然不止
What else is on the list?
除此之外还有什么?
Oh I don't know, the way you play games with me.
我不知道 你常常捉弄我
Some women are like that.
女人喜欢捉弄人
Yes, so I'm discovering.
是吗 我也发现啦
And some are even worse.
甚至是恶作剧
Well once again I have stumbled upon you.
好吧 这回我又抓到你了
Man at my feet.
我脚下的男人
A woman worthy of my adoration.
让我为之倾倒的女人
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Just dreaming of how things might have been.
只是梦想穿这件衣服
Did you ever dream to ask...
你在梦里穿之前...
before you just help yourself to my personal belongings?
就没想到要征求我的同意吗?
It's so beautiful, it belongs to you?
这衣服太美了 这是你的吗?
Don't play this game with me, sweetheart.
少在我面前耍花招 甜心
I've been there and back.
你瞒不了我
I don't understand.
我不明白
No, I think you do.
不 我想你明白
You're not here for free room and board...
你不是来白吃白住的...
you want something else.
你另有所图
My people were slaughtered.
我的人都被杀了
Yes and that's all very sad, but I don't believe you.
对 真让人难过 鬼才会相信你
John Roxton is an exceptional man.
约翰 罗斯顿是个非常出色的男人
You think I'm jealous?
你是说我在吃醋?
Oh, he'd be a prize for any woman.
任何女人都会对他动心
You know, in the civilized world there is a name for a woman like you.
知道在文明社会怎么称呼你这种女人吗?
You're in love with him.
你爱上他了
The only thing that is yet to be determined...
现在唯一可以确定的就是...
is the price that will be paying for your services.
你不会向约翰提供免费服务
Whatever my feelings for John,
无论我对他感觉如何
I am not going to stand by and let a cheap...
我绝对不会坐视不管 让你这个...
little tramp like you make a fool of him.
下♥贱♥的女人来愚弄他
Spirits of the dead,
死神之灵魂
spirits of the dark.
黑暗之灵魂
Arise!
出来吧!
Awake!
苏醒吧!
It's time for her to go.
她该离开啦
Danielle is running for her life, Veronica.
Danielle正在逃命 维罗妮卡
You're right and I know a way off the plateau.
我要说我知道出路你信不信
She is lying.
她在说谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
If we kick her out of here...
如果我们赶她走...
where is she supposed to go?
她一个人该去哪?
Back to wherever she came from.
从哪来就滚哪去
A woman alone in the jungle.
一个女人独自在丛林里生活
She found Roxton,
她能找到罗斯顿
she can find another Romeo.
就能再找个罗密欧
Well, who's going to tell her?
那好 谁去跟她说?
I will, gladly.
我去 我很乐意
It looks like it's time to say goodbye.
看来该说再见了
I can see it in your faces.
看你们的表情就知道
No, we haven't made that decision yet.
不 还没决定
Yes we have.
已经决定了
It's alright...
没关系...
I don't want to be the source of any conflict.
千万别因为我而产生矛盾
No, I bet you don't.
别太高估自己
The drums are quiet tonight.
今夜没有鼓声
Maybe the Trogs are giving up and moving on.
也行那些猿人已经离开了
I'll leave first thing in the morning and go back to my village.
我明早就出发回我的村子里去
Maybe there'll be other survivors.
也许还有别的幸存者
I won't let you go alone.
我不能让你一个人去
It'll be alright John, you've done more than enough.
不会有事约翰 你做的已经够多的了
you all have.
你们也是
I have you all...
你们等着瞧...
and Roxton to love and honor me.
而罗斯顿会永远陪着我
I'll go with you. We both will.
我跟你去 我们一起去
Don't worry, first sign of trouble we'll turn back.
放心 一碰到麻烦我们就回来
Make sure you do,
多加小心
who knows what those Troglodytes might be up to.
谁知道猿人到底想干什么
We'll be fine.
不会有事
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
You really don't need to do this, you know.
你真的不必去送我
Do you think I'll let you get away that easily?
你以为我会轻易放开你吗?
You could be right about the Trogs,
也许你说对了
maybe they have given up.
猿人已经离开了
Maybe they're just afraid of you.
也许他们是因为害怕你
Most people are.
多数人怕我
I'm not going to let you return to your friends.
我不想让你回到你朋友身边
I'm going to keep you all to myself.
我要让你属于我一个人
That's quite a collection you have there.
你的收藏品真有意思
Relics from the people of my village.
这些都是村民的遗物
Relics, you mean like personal effects?
遗物 他们的私人物品?
Yes.
是的
with them I will pray for the salvation of my people.
我用这些东西来祈祷拯救我的村民
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表