剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
而你已经来了...
you may cast your final spell...
念出你最后的咒语...
and salvation will be ours.
然后我们都将被拯救。
Look Marguerite this isn't the time for playing dress up.
好了玛格丽特现在不是化妆舞会的时候。
What ever your game is this is going too far.
不管什么游戏都开过火了。
Captain Valois.
Valois队长
Malone you can't fight me and win.
马龙你根本打不赢我。
I don't need to fight you.
我不必打你
I need merely kill you.
我只要杀了你
Roxton, Marguerite, Malone don't you recognize us?
罗斯顿, 玛格丽特, 马龙你们不认识我们了吗?
Yes of course...
我当然认识...
but what's come over you?
可你们被什么控制了?
Challenger, run!
查林杰快跑!
Valois, wait ...
Valois等等...
my alchemist knows the way to his workshop...
我的魔法师知道他该去哪里...
and he has a great deal of work to finish...
在履行我的诺言之前...
before he can fulfill his promise to me...
他还有很多事情要做...
to all of us.
为了我们他会回来的。
And dear, dear cousin Sophie...
我最最亲爱的Sophie表妹...
late as usual ...
你又迟到了...
and so unfashionable.
还是穿的这么土气。
Come ....
过来...
let me help you into something more suitable.
我来帮你选几件合适的衣服。
Malone.
马龙
Why did Marguerite call him Captain Valois?
玛格丽特为什么叫他Valois队长?
Roxton's uniform...
罗斯顿的衣服...
Malone's sword.
马龙的剑。
Oh my...
奇了怪了...
I'm truly honored countess.
我非常荣幸伯爵。
As you should be D'Argent awaits you.
不必客气D'Argent在等你。
D'Argent is a child.
D'Argent是个孩子。
No longer.
他长大了。
Do you expect me to welcome your castoffs?
你想让我去捡你挑剩下的?
Castoffs?
挑剩下的?
Graduates expertly trained ...
他可是我亲自调♥教♥的...
and I would be most distressed if my generosity were declined.
如果我的好意遭到拒绝我会非常难过。
Then let the festivities begin...
那么舞会开始吧...
and may midnight bring an end to all our troubles.
我们的烦恼将在午夜终结。
Whoever or whatever ...
无论你是...
you are ...
什么人或者什么东西...
you've led my friends and me this far.
既然你把我和我的朋友们引来了。
Which door did you have in mind?
你想让我进哪扇门?
Now let's see how far this game can go if one of the pawns refuses to...
如果我们其中一个拒绝接受,游戏还能继续多久...
Oh yes very clever ...
啊好吧你很聪明...
but you still can't force me...
但你仍然无法控制我...
It appears this is a game that must be played to the end.
看来这个游戏必须要玩到最后了。
Free agents of the five elements:
五种活性元素附身于五个肉体:
animal humors...
动物血液...
a waiting crystal...
黑水晶...
somatic wand.
魔杖。
You're in remarkably good spirits Captain, considering....
你还是这么精神抖擞,队长,考虑到...
Considering what milady.
考虑到什么,夫人。
That my dear cousin has chosen her new consort...
我亲爱的表姐又找到了新欢...
and he is not you.
而那个人不是你。
Your disappointment is misplaced sir.
你不该就这么自暴自弃先生.
And why is that?
为什么这么说?
Should Ariane expire without husband or child ...
要是Ariane去世之后无夫无子...
then I am next in line.
下一个继承人就是我。
You would share her land and wealth with me?
你想跟我分享她的土地和财富?
It would be mine to share...
你将分享我的...
and more.
更多
Then before midnight chimes the Comtesse and her...
那么在午夜钟声敲响之前女伯爵跟她的情人就会...
base lover will die.
毁灭。
Don't they make a lovely couple?
他们俩很般配不是吗?
Destined to be together in eternity...
我可以让他们共赴黄泉...
if it be your wish my Comtesse.
如果你希望,我的伯爵。
Did you try to escape too my friend?
你也曾想逃走吗我的朋友?
Sorry wrong player if you expect me to translate this.
抱歉如果你想让我翻译这个古老文稿。
That's Marguerite specialty not mine.
这是玛格丽特的强项不是我的。
So it's my turn now is it?
轮到我了对吧?
Roxton is Valois and me as this poor devil.
罗斯顿扮Valois我扮这个可怜的魔法师。
Each of us assigned our roles.
我们每个人都有角色。
I can read this.
我会读这个。
Vox luciferan bios totali
(咒语)
by the words of the dark lady shall the stone be quickened...
黑暗女神的咒语将赋予石头生命...
by the words of the Mage shall the stone be stilled.
魔法师的咒语将使石头还原。
It's this robe, my costume for the play.
这件披风是我的演出服。
But why?
可为什么?
what happened here and who are you?
这里发生了什么而你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
The Testament of Prospero.
..Prospero的遗嘱。
Mage to the Comtesse Ariane in the year of the plague of London
Ariane女伯爵的魔法师
...1495
...1495瘟疫之年于伦敦
You're in remarkable good spirits considering.
你还是那么英俊挺拔。
Considering...
考虑到...
That the Comtesse has chosen her new consort...
女伯爵又有了新欢...
and he is not you.
而那人却不是你
Sophie is plotting against you now.
Sophie密谋要害你。
She's been taught by an expert.
名♥师♥出高徒啊。
Do you think I wish to lose you...
你以为我想失去你...
to win that boy D'Argent?
赢得那个孩子的欢心?
I think you wish to lose nothing and win everything.
我以为你什么也不想失去你想赢得一切。
Then tell me my Captain...
那么你告诉我队长...
do you see yourself on the winning side?
你将会是最后的胜者吗?
Always.
永远。
The Comtesse sealed the castle...
由于瘟疫肆虐传播...
leaving her peasants outside to die horrendously...
女伯爵封锁了她的城♥堡♥...
as the plague spread amongst them.
致使她的农民惨死在城外。
But she was too late...
不过已经太迟了...
the disease had already spread inside...
瘟疫已经蔓延到了城内...
driving her nobles mad.
贵族们吓得发疯。
Her only hope, was you.
她唯一的希望就是你。
You Prospero her Mage,
你Prospero,她的魔法师。
at her command, you cast a spell hoping to...
遵照她的命令,你念了咒语...
transport the castle away from the plague.
把这座城♥堡♥搬离瘟疫地区。
But you cast the wrong spell.
可你念错了咒语。
Instead you gave life to the castle stones themselves...
相反你使城♥堡♥里的石头有了生命...
and now...
后来...
they feed on any living souls trapped inside until all die.
它们吸取了城♥堡♥里所有活人的灵魂。
And it's time to find new victims.
于是是时候寻找新的受害者了。
Those peasants are truly beginning to annoy me.
那些农民真让我难以忍♥受。
If they're going to die why won't they just die...
如果他们要死为什么不马上全死光...
quickly so that we can have some peace?
起码能给我们带来安宁?
Their cries will end soon enough.
哭声很快就能消失。
I no longer even hear them.
现在已经听不见了。
I suppose I shouldn't be so selfish, after all,
我想也许我不该这么自私,毕竟,
how would we survive without peasants.
没有农民我们怎么生存。
The world is full of them wherever Prospero...
到处都有农民不论Prospero把城♥堡♥搬到哪儿去...
transports this castle there will be peasants enough.
我们都能找到农民。
To clever, clever Prospero
敬充满智慧的Prospero
and salvation for those who deserve it most.
和所有理应得到拯救的人。
Salvation. Salvation.
拯救 拯救
And an end...
还有...
to all our troubles.
终结我们的烦恼。
I'm sorry my friends...
很抱歉朋友们...
if the answers there then I can't find it.
就算有办法我也找不到。
Words of the Mage...
魔法师的咒语...
yes yes I understand that the words of the Mage will take...
是的是的我知道魔法师的咒语能...
the life out of the stones,but which words.
能结束石头的生命,可哪句咒语才是啊。
The testament of Prospero,this book...
Prospero的遗嘱...
these are the words of the Mage.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表