剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第六集
遗失的世界
I never want to see another rock.
这些石头实在太重了。
Let me give you a hand.
来,把它给我。
Thanks.
谢谢。
This one looks promising.
这个好像很有希望。
Nice of you to decide to help us out.
每次干活你都不来帮忙。
I'm taking inventory.
我在做鉴定。
You're doing nothing as usual.
你根本就没事做。
I'm trying to find something of value in this pile of rock.
我想看看这堆石头到底有没有价值。
If we all just help out we'll get done a lot quicker.
要是都出把力,我们会干的快些。
It's the least you can do.
不一起来吗?
No, this is the least I can do.
不,我还有更重要的事情。
Call me when you're finished.
一会儿回来。
Damn it.
该死!
I do not find this amusing!
我一点也不觉得这样好玩!
Could this day get any better?
今天难道就不能顺心一点吗?
Quartz.
是石英。
Anybody home?
里面有人吗?
Well nothing ventured,nothing gained.
好吧,不入虎穴焉得虎子。
Oh
哦
Oh, how beautiful!
哦,太美了!
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队冒险家出发去证明史前世界的存在
Driven by ambition
野心的驱使
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都是绝望的寻找一个出路逃出这个....
QQ讨论群: 212357829 198871929
One more to go
再搬点
and your storage shed is empty.
储藏室的柜子就空了。
Once we carry all these up to my new laboratory
等我把这些都搬进我的新实验室后,
I'll finally have everything together under one roof.
找东西就没那么困难了。
Thanks everyone you're doing a terrific job.
谢谢大家,你们帮了我的大忙。
I'll say; you only left one box for me.
不能怪我,就剩一个盒子了。
I must be hallucinating.
这一定是幻觉。
Well, you all look exhausted.
怎么都无精打采的
Why don't you go for a nice swim I'll move these up to the lab.
不如你们去游个泳,这儿就交给我了。
That's very kind of you Marguerite.
那真是太好了玛格丽特。
You haven't lifted a finger all day and now you want to help?
一直没帮忙的人怎么良心发现了?
I want to do my share just like everyone else.
我想做好我分内的事,和你们一样。
I say let's go before she changes her mind.
我们快走吧,趁她还没改变主意之前。
I'm with you.
还有我。
Go for a swim you'll feel better.
快去游泳吧,放松一下。
Hmmm fresh bread is there anything so heavenly.
哈...刚出炉的面包,闻着就流口水。
That's a rare sight the homemaker.
真是难得,玛格丽特在做午餐。
I don't believe it;she's up to something.
我不相信,她一定有目的。
Don't be so suspicious.
别这么多疑好不好。
We've all had to make piece with what's happened here.
我们只有互相信任,才能和睦相处。
Finally Marguerite's perhaps made hers.
也许玛格丽特真的改变了。
We're headed out we'll see you in a couple of days.
我们走了,过两天就回来。
Not before lunch. You can't leave on an empty stomach.
吃了午饭再走吧,饿肚子赶路可不好受。
I promised I'd help with the wedding.
我得帮Assai筹备婚礼。
I told you about it yesterday.
噢,我昨天告诉过你。
Oh that's right I forgot.
哦是的,我...我忘了。
If I didn't know better I'd say you were going to miss us.
猜得没错的话,你会想念我们的。
Of course I am.
当然。
You be sure to pass on our congratulations to the beautiful bride.
别忘了把我们的祝福带给美丽的新娘。
Yes and invite the newlyweds back here after the wedding.
是的,记得邀请新婚夫妇来树屋,
We could all go on a picnic.
然后我们一起去野餐。
Sure Marguerite sounds great.
好的玛格丽特,这主意不错。
Good luck with the new improved Marguerite.
感谢上帝,玛格丽特真的变了。
Ah another marvel of jungle engineering.
哦...又一项令人吃惊的发明。
Some kind of Geiger counter I presume?
有点像盖革计数器。
Yes a very useful piece of equipment to have around.
我自认这是一种很有用的仪器。
When did you put this together?
什么时候完成的?
I've been working on it for some time and good thing too.
我研究它很久了。
These rocks are Pitchblende.
哦对了,这是沥青铀矿。
Pitchblende?
沥青铀矿?
A natural ore made up of lead, thorium, radium...
它是由铅、钍、镭...
and other rare earth elements but mostly its...
还有其他稀有元素构成的天然矿石,不过大部分...
uranium oxide.
是铀的氧化物。
Then it's radioactive?
就是说有放射性?
Right...
对...
and it produces radon gas which for health reasons...
而且还能产生氡气,如果把它放在...
cannot be allowed to accumulate within enclosed spaces.
封闭的房♥间,就会对人体产生危害。
In other words back outside.
也就是说还要再搬出去。
The sooner the better I'm afraid
而且越快越好
...sorry old boy. That's all right old boy but
抱歉孩子。 没关系。
if I start glowing you'll never hear the end of it.
我知道你也是为我们的健康着想。
There you are? The foods all packed,are we ready to go?
啊,你们在这儿?食物装好了,可以走了吗?
Ready to go,where Marguerite?
走?去哪玛格丽特?
Well on our picnic of course I mentioned it earlier.
当然是去野餐了,我不是说过了吗。
I'm sorry but I won't be attending.
对不起但是我不是很想参加。
Oh don't be such a sourpuss.
别婆婆妈妈的了。
Good food, sunshine it'll be fun. What do you say Challenger?
我们很久没去野餐了,你说呢查林杰?
Well I've never quite seen you like this before Marguerite...
我从没看你像现在这样玛格丽特...
indeed a picnic would be fun.
是的,野餐确实能令人愉快。
Why don't you just tell us what you want?
你到底有什么目的?
I want to spend the day with the two men I most admire.
和我仰慕的两位男士共度美好的一天。
I'm flattered.
别这样恭维我
Oh come on you both deserve a break.
哦行了,别总是想着工作。
Well if you put it that way it's...
好吧,有这么好的事...
an offer we'd be foolish to refuse.
我们当然不会错过。
Good I'll get the picnic basket.
那好,我去拿篮子。
I'll take care of this.
我来搬石头。
Did you have someplace in mind or are we just going to keep walking all day?
你选好地点了吗?还是就这样走一天?
As a matter of fact I know the perfect spot to spread the picnic blanket.
哈哈,不瞒你说,我的确知道一个最适合野餐的地方。
Over a snake pit perhaps.
最好不是翼龙的老巢。
Oh Roxton let her be can't you 1just enjoy being attended to?
哦罗斯顿,你就不能像我一样把这当成享受吗?
I certainly can besides I'm starving.
不过,我真有点饿了。
A Raptor?
食肉龙吗?
I'll take a look.
我去看看。
It's probably just foraging for food no harm in that.
可能是在觅食,我们别去管它了。
As long as we're not dinner, stay put.
只要它不把我们当午餐。
It looks like it's in pain.
它很痛苦。
Or very drunk. Indeed or sick.
像喝醉了酒。 或是生病了。
Uncontrollable movements suggest some sort of neurological disease.
通常这种失控行为是神经紊乱引起的。
I thought it was going to attack.
我以为它会袭击我们。
Never mind we're almost there.
快走吧,就要到了。
Not soon enough for me.
谁知道有多远。
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
A tissue sample may reveal whether the animal is diseased or not.
分♥析♥一下组织样本,就能知道它有没有病。
I can run some tests back at the laboratory.
所以我想带些回去化验。
Be careful Challenger it could be contagious.
小心,查林杰,可能会传染。
You're right.
说得对。
Maybe you should leave it alone.
也许你不该管它。
Nonsense this could solve one of the greatest mysteries of all time.
这可能会解开一个历史上的大谜团。
Why did the dinosaur cease to exist?
到底是什么威胁了恐龙的生存,他们为什么灭绝?
What caused its extinction;definitely a risk worth taking.
为了答案,冒险也是值得的。
Right let's get back to the treehouse...
好了,我们快回树屋吧...
and disinfect ourselves just in case.
最好还是消消毒,以防万一。
What about the picnic?
那野餐怎么办?
Sorry Marguerite science never sleeps.
抱歉了玛格丽特,都是为了科学。
Do you hear that?
你听见什么了吗?
It's coming from the altar.
在圣坛那边。
Assai?
Assai?
Assai what's wrong? They're gone...
Assai你怎么了? 他们走了...
all of them.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表