剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
龙就不会吃掉她吗?
What?
什么?
If you marry Princess Claire
如果你娶克莱尔公主,
she will be safe,
她就没事了,
but someone else must be selected.
但必须再挑选其他人供奉。
It's just smoke and mirrors.
不过是烟和镜子,
No different than any other magic lantern trick
和我们看过的上百遍魔术
we've all seen a hundred times before.
没什么两样。
But the villagers don't think it's a trick.
可是村民们不这么认为。
Well then...
那么...
maybe we should show them that it is.
我们就给他们演示一下。
Well even if you do manage to convince my loyal subjects;
即使你让村民们相信这就是魔术,
what good will it do? Balar still intends to make a sacrifice.
又有什么用呢?Balar还要拿人供奉。
Yes and thanks to your heroics it could be one of us.
而且由于你的壮举,该轮到我们了。
You wanted me to marry the girl.
是你让我娶她的。
If we show these people that Balar's magic is a sham
如果让村民看到Balar的魔法是假的,
then maybe they'll rise up against him.
他们就会起来反对他。
Well surely it would be a step in the right direction.
所以我们有理由这么做。
Well I hope you're right. What do we need to do it?
但愿你说得对。我们还需要什么?
Well, the signal mirrors for starters.
发信♥号♥♥用的镜子。
Such a good Boy Scout.
果然是童子军。
There, doesn't that look just like the ridge in the mural?
那儿,像不像壁画上那道山梁?
Okay so what if it is,what do we do now?
像,如果真的是,然后怎么办?
Wait and watch.
你等着。
There that's where we're going.
那儿,我们就去那儿。
Here?Doesn't look like much.
这儿?这儿没什么呀。
It wouldn't if they wanted to keep it hidden.
那是因为这里经过伪装。
It all fits, the mural
全都能对上,壁画,
the beggar's words,the sunlight.
乞丐的话,阳光。
Now, just move to your right Marguerite.
好了,现在向右边一点玛格丽特.
There that's good.
别动,就是这儿,好。
See
看,
it's not the smoke.
不是烟的原因。
I was doing it and I can do the same for any of you.
是我做的,你们每个人都可以这样。
Volunteers?
谁试试?
What black magic is this?
你这是黑魔法。
What kind of wizard are you?
你是个巫师?
He is no wizard he's a man of science.
他不是巫师,他是科学家。
I'm no different than you are.
是和你一样的人。
You have no magic powers.
你根本就没有魔法。
Let us ask the smoke.
还是问问烟吧。
Reveal to us the charlatan.
揭穿他的谎言吧。
And who will satisfy the dragon's wrath?
谁才能平息龙的愤怒?
Stop right there.
该停止了。
As king I decree there will be no more sacrifices.
作为国王,我下令今后不再供奉。
King John is right.
说得对,约翰国王说得对。
Once more your compassion has moved the crowd majesty.
您再次感动了众人,陛下。
But you'll have to convince the dragon in single combat.
不过您必须以一对一的方式把龙击败。
What?
什么?
I guess you got me where you wanted me all along.
我想你终于达到目的了。
I don't understand sire;where would that be?
我不明白陛下,什么目的?
Out of the way.
除掉我。
Oh not at all, you can still sacrifice your friend.
哪里的话,你可以用他们供奉。
No, this is between you and me.
不,这事只关你我。
As you wish my lord.
遵命,陛下。
Malone.
马龙.
Coffins.
棺材。
This must be the royal crypt.
这一定是皇室地宫。
These must be the old kings like on the mural in Roxton's quarters.
这一定是先王,就像那壁画上画的,
Edward, Stanton
爱德华,斯丹顿,
Dunstan.
达斯坦.
What a great place to hide a secret.
真是隐藏秘密的好地方。
Yeah, where do we start?
是啊,从哪开始呢?
It's gotta be here somewhere.
应该就在这附近。
Well this looks promising.
看来就是它了。
Copy it down.
抄下来。
Let's hope it's more than the ninth century version of 'Spike was here'.
但愿不是有人瞎写的“到此一游”什么的。
Marguerite will know.
哈哈,让玛格丽特会知道的。
It is time to fight the dragon.
该和龙作战了。
Where is it? Approaching the village.
龙在哪? 正在接近村寨。
What the hell is going on?
这又是干什么?
Should you fail your friends will be sacrificed to appease it.
如果你输了,就供奉你的朋友来安抚龙。
I thought one sacrifice was enough?
不是只供奉一个吗?
Confrontation annoys the dragon.
抵抗激怒了龙。
His rage won't be so easily calmed now.
它的愤怒不会轻易平息。
You will find King Sigurd's sword at the
你会在村边找到Sigurd国王的剑,
edge of the village and I will offer up incantations...
我将念动咒语...
for your victory.
祝你取胜。
I bet Sir George got a bigger one.
这种剑也能屠龙?
We cleanse ourselves,we are renewed.
我们使自己纯洁,我们获得了新生。
You best get out of here.
你快离开这儿吧。
The dragon breath...dragon fire...
龙之心...龙之火...
nothing can survive dragon fire.
谁也逃不过龙之火。
I wish you could make some sense.
我听不懂你的话。
We are all much more than we appear to be.
每个人的外表下都有很多内涵。
I hope you're right old man.
但愿你说得对。
Written on the wall...written on the wall.
写在墙上...写在墙上。
Well I'll be damned.
这么大的火?
Oh terrific. What am I going to do with this?
哦见鬼,我该怎么办?
Where's Balar?
Balar在哪?
Shouldn't the king's advisor be trying to save him?
国王的军师不应该保护国王吗?
That's not your problem,nor mine.
这不关你我的事,你别管。
That was definitely not a T-Rex.
听声音不像是恐龙。
How do you kill a dragon?
怎么才能杀死龙?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
You should find a dentist.
你该去治治牙。
Grendel, easy boy
Grendel, 好样的。
about time you showed up.
你来的正是时候。
What was that?
什么声音?
I didn't hear anything.
我没听见。
What are you doing?Don't touch that.
你干什么?别碰那个。
I was just wondering how old it was.
我看看它有多古老。
It doesn't matter to you now put it down.
不管你的事,快放下。
Whatever you say.
放下就放下。
Let go of me.
你放开我。
You heard the lady.
让你不放。
Quick tie them up.
快绑起来。
What did you find out?
你们发现了什么?
The legend is all true.
传说都是真的。
We found the royal crypt.
我们发现了皇室地宫。
Can you make any sense out of this?
你能不能看懂这个?
This we know through centuries of battling the dragon.
经过几百年的战斗,我们知道,
So purely evil is the dragon that
这条龙邪恶至极,
nothing can withstand the dragon fire.
谁也承受不住龙之火。
That's it?
就这些?
Even they say that nothing can beat the dragon?
他们也说谁也打不过龙?
I didn't make it up;I just translate.
我是照实翻译,没瞎说。
No that's not quite what they said Malone.
他们不是这个意思马龙.
What they're saying is the dragon can defeat everything.
他们的意思是,龙能打败所有的对手。
I'm sorry what's the difference?
可这有什么区别?
Well it's a small difference but it's very important.
区别不大,但很关键。
I think if we're clever enough
如果我们动脑子,
we can get the dragon to defeat itself.
就能让龙自己打败自己。
Even if he is magic.
即使它是魔法也行吗?
It's our only hope;after all we've seen.
只能试试了,根据目前的情况,
I think we have to accept that, for now,
我想我必须承认,暂时,
there's magic afoot.
我还无法破解。
Now Malone you take one of these mirrors.
马龙,你带上一面镜子,
Find a spot near the edge of the swamp
在沼泽边
where you can see the sun and wait for my signal.
找个能看见阳光的地方,等我的信♥号♥♥。
Veronica, Marguerite you must find Roxton
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表