剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
He was going to leave you here or kill you.
他想把你丢在这儿 还想杀了你
What?
什么?
Who are you going to believe, eh?
你相信谁?
Johnson!
Johnson!
Stop her!
拦住她!
Let's just leave!
我们快走吧!
Wrong answer.
回答错误
So this is the way off the plateau?
这里就是出路?
So what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么?
Marguerite, no!
玛格丽特 不!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Stop! Burton's going to blow the fissure any second.
站住!Burton随时会炸掉裂缝
Then we'll never get out of here. No.
那我们就永远也出不去了 不
Forget it Marguerite,it's not worth it.
玛格丽特 不值得 算了
Wait! Do you want to destroy our only way off the plateau?
什么!你要毁了这里唯一的出路吗?
Are you out of your mind,it's a bloody grenade!
你是不是疯了?这是手榴弹!
No!
不!
Move it!
快走!
Go!
走!
There goes another way back home.
好不容易找到一条回去的路
Do you think Burton made it out?
你觉得Burton能回去吗?
Do you think he'll tell anyone about us even if he did?
你觉得他会让人来救我们?
Not a chance.
绝不可能
I guess you're all still stuck here with me.
看来你们还得陪我待下去
Challenger I think this belongs to you.
查林杰 我想这是你的
That's amazing,it's still working.
太棒了 还在走
Ah, and my journals.That's a relief.
哦 我的报道 总算放心了
Thanks to that expert shot of mine I didn't lose my rifle.
多亏当时我打中了他 我的枪也没丢
That was my expert shot.
那一枪是我打的
Don't tell me.There's no sign of my gems.
别告诉我 没找到我的宝石
There's no sign of your gems.
没找到你的宝石
Sorry Marguerite,
抱歉玛格丽特
the rest just seems to be dirty socks and underwear.
剩下的都是内衣和臭袜子
I guess you could consider
玛格丽特 你的战利品真够特别的
I prefer this, his prized possession.
我还有这个 这才是真正的战利品
You don't seem to be too put out by what you lost?
你的宝贝都丢了 你好像不太难过?
A few diamonds?
什么?几块钻石?
I hid the best ones where he would never find them.
最好的钻石都在他们想不到的地方
Very clever,Miss Smith.
果然机智史密斯小姐
You know, I think we'd all like to know what really did happen in Cairo.
我想大家都想知道 在开罗发生过什么事
Miss Smith?
史密斯小姐?
Isn't that what he called you in his tent?
他在帐篷里不是这么叫你的吗?
When were you in Cairo?
你去过开罗?
What was it that Burton said while we were walking?
我们在路上的时候 Burton还说过什么?
Well come on, you said you'd tell us the whole story.
说呀 你说过全都告诉我的
Don't you think people are more interesting...
你们不认为跟有秘密的人相处...
when they have secrets?
会平添很多乐趣?
No!
不!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表