剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
We’re sorry for your troubles.
太抱歉了问这么多糟糕的问题。
That’s old news.
都是过去的事了。
Well you won’t believe it but ah were looking...
也许你们不相信我们所说的...
Looking for a boat.
我们在找一艘船。
A boat is a very dangerous proposition.
船是一个非常危险的物品。
Well that’s what makes life interesting.
啊,那才让人生变得有趣啊。
Eureka!
好啊!!
House pays one winner!
只有一个胜利者!
After Nemak ruined the fishing.
自Nemak毁了捕鱼以来。
Are you saying he did all this?
你是在说这些都是他干的?
They say he brought the sea serpent when it was just little.
他们说当海蛇还很小的时候是他带来的
Now the casino’s the only work in town. We all work for him.
现在镇里就赌场还在营业,我们都为他工作。
A girls gotta eat.I can find a friend.
一个女孩需要生存,那就得找一个朋友。
All the way!
又赢了!
Get rid of that bum lock him up.
把那个混♥蛋♥抓住关起来。
You’re coming with us.
跟我来一下。
I beg your pardon? Is there a problem?
麻烦请再说一遍?有什么问题么?
Yeah you.
是啊,你。
Can I help you?
有什么需要效劳的么?
Out of the way loser.
给我让开衰鬼。
Get back here you stinking cowards.
快过来你这硬不起来的懦夫。
Lock them up!
把他们关起来!
No goodbyes for your friends?
不对你的朋友们说再见吗?
Those losers I never saw them before tonight.
那些失败者吗,我在今晚之前从没见过他们
I saw you come in with them.
我看见你跟他们一起。
Met them in the trail I offered to give them a hand.
在路上遇见他们的,我帮了他们一把。
Then I guess you won’t be needing that boat after all?
那我猜你就不会需要船了吧?
Doesn’t mean the evening has to be a complete waste.
那也不能让今晚就这么浪费了呀。
Let’s get out of here.
让我们离开这里吧。
I never thought you’d ask.
我就猜到你会这么说。
When do we get to see a magistrate?
什么时候我们才能见到你们头儿?
I’ll have to get back to you on that.
这就得看情况咯。
At least you people don’t have to worry about dinner.
至少你们不用担心晚饭啦。
We’re not cannibals you know.
我们可不是食人族。
You!
你!
Don’t make me go in there.
别让我进去。
Tribune
头领。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Hmm slight miscalculation.
嗯~貌似是计算错误。
Oh like forgetting to mention the sea serpent?
哦比如说忘了提到这儿有海蛇?
We found the lizard napping by the shore.
我们发现蜥蜴人在海岸边午睡。
Now we’re putting on a barbeque in his honor.
现在我们要以他为名来场盛宴。
He’s the main course.
他是主菜。
Did you have to win every bet?
你赢了每一场赌博?
Did you want me to lose on purpose?
你是想让我故意输么?
Every once in a while might have been a good idea.
每次一闪而过的灵感总会是个好东西。
Ah that’s ridiculous we needed the money for the boat.
啊,那就太荒谬了,我们需要钱买♥♥船啊。
Even if we weren’t in jail
就算我们没有在监狱里。
nobody would sell us a boat.
也没人会卖♥♥给我们船。
Then we’re just gonna have to borrow one.
那我们就只能借一艘了。
First we have to get out of here.
但首先我们得离开这儿。
Any ideas?
有什么主意吗?
How much time do you have?
你还有多少时间?
Where the hell is Marguerite?
该死的玛格丽特在哪儿?
Oh looking out for herself as usual.
哦,跟平常一样,独善其身呢。。
Waooo this is very manly.
哇哦,这儿真是太有男人味儿了。
come here.
到这里来吧。
Such a rush.
真是个急性子。
I’ve been looking at you all night.
我一整晚都在关注你。
Nemak, a girl likes a little romance.
Nemak,一个女孩喜欢多一点浪漫。
Was it good for you?
这样很舒坦吧?
Hold it right there.
站在这儿别动。
Oh, maybe you can help me?
哦,也许你能帮帮我?
What are you doing down here?
你下来这儿干什么?
Are you all alone here?
你总是一个人在这儿么?
Well that must get awfully boring?
也许还灰常灰常无聊?
I bet this would make it better?
我想这应该会让你觉得舒服点?
If Nemak found out.
如果Nemak发现了。
Nemak’s asleep and who’s going to tell?
Nemak在睡觉,谁会说呢?
Now if you’ll just give me your belt.
现在,把你的钥匙给我吧。
It’s very tempting but Nemak would kill me.
啊,乐意之至但是Nemak会杀了我的。
He might but if I don’t get it now
也许他会但我现在就会哦。
I will. I promise.
我会的。我发誓。
What are you gonna do take it?
你拿到钥匙想做什么?
I guess you’ve never seen one of these before.
我猜你肯定从没看到过这个。
As I was saying.drop it on the floor.
我说什么来着?把钥匙丢在地上。
You certainly took your sweet time.
你肯定是过你的甜蜜时光去了。
The man drinks like a fish.
Nemak醉的像条死鱼。
I was starting to worry I’d run out of booze.
我担心的要死,就跑掉了。
And where did you learn to drink like that?
你从哪儿学会喝酒的?
A little trick they taught us at the convent.
只是她们在修道院教给我的一点小东西。
Don’t just stand there hurry.
别傻站在这儿出去说行不。
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
To steal a boat
偷一条船。
Excuse me? What about the sea monster?
抱歉?海怪怎么办?
Whatever it is Marguerite it’s not invincible.
不管那是什么玛格丽特,都是战胜不了我们的
It is so far.
那太荒谬了。
Challenger’s got a plan.
查林杰有个计划。
Just a few details to sort out.
就差一点细节还没解决了。
Can we argue about this somewhere else?
我们能在另外的地方讨论这些么?
I can’t leave Tribune to be tomorrow’s lunch.
我不能留下头领当明天的午餐。
What?
什么?
就把我们卷入这麻烦的蜥蜴人么?
你是说那个一开始
Nobody has to come with me,
就算没人跟我一起我也要去,
but he did save my life.
他救了我的命。
He nearly killed you first.
他一开始几乎杀了你。
He nearly killed us all.
他几乎杀了我们所有人。
I’ll catch up with you later.
我晚些时候会赶上你们的
All right
那好吧。
Are you nuts?
你疯了?
I’ll go with you.
我跟你一起。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Somebody’s got to look after you two idiots.
总有人要看着你们这俩白♥痴♥吧。
You’ve got to be kidding?
我靠你们是在开玩笑吧?
We’ll see you at the water.
我们会在海边和你们见面的。
I’m only making sure they get to the boat.
我必须确认他们能到达船那里。
I can’t be expected to row all the way back to the treehouse on my own.
我可不想一个人回树屋。
Hurry up before he wakes up.
快点儿,在他醒过来之前。
Now What?
你干什么?
A couple of things we might need.
他身上的东西可能会有点用。
Stop turning.
停一下。
You may be comfortable now but by tomorrow you’ll be roast to a crisp.
也许你现在很舒服但是明天,你会变成一只烤鸡。
Drink this.
喝口这个。
Got any bullets in there?
带子弹了吗?
Yes
当然。
I just need a handful.
给我一把。
Hmmm tasty – what is it?
啊...真可口-是什么?
Fruit juice.
果汁。
Very refreshing.
真新鲜。
internal basting for flavor;
为了让肉质更鲜美一点。
every half hour as long as you can.
每过一个小时你的肉都会熟一点。
How thoughtful.
真体贴。
I wish I had this detail.
我希望我这福气可以享受一点。
Where are you supposed to be?
你打哪儿来的?
The other side of the square.
广场的另一边。
I just wanted to see the lizard close up you know
我只是想离这蜥蜴人近一点看看他。
Don’t take too long. No.
别转太快了。 好的。
I knew you wouldn’t leave me.
我知道你不会丢下我的。
I don’t believe it he should be so hung over.
我简直不敢相信他醒的这么快。
You left without saying goodbye.
你离开了却没有说再见。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表