剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
tell him the time Veronica ran one of the big brutes right off a cliff.
讲一讲维罗妮卡是怎么样对付恐龙的
Our little jungle beauty fought a dinosaur?
那个丛林美女敢对抗恐龙?
She not only fights dinosaurs she beats them.
她不仅仅敢对抗恐龙,还能取胜
You've never seen anything like it the courage, the determination.
你一定从没见过,她那种勇气,那种智慧
She survived on her own since her parents disappeared when she was 11.
从她11岁时失去父母开始她就一个人生活在高原上
She lives every day to the fullest, every minute.
她每一天,每一分钟都活得很充实
The T-Rex when whoosh right over the edge.
那个霸王龙飞快地冲下悬崖
Bellowed like a freight train the whole way down.
就像是一列高速的火车
Old bastard never knew what...
可怜的家伙它根本不知道...
hit him.
是怎么回事
Incredible.
真是神奇
Miss Krux.
科鲁兹小姐
I can't help notice you looking at the door.
我发现你一直盯着门口看
Is it that obvious?Oh it's quite understandable.
很明显吗? 是,但是可以理解的
That I'm nervous about meeting my own fiancée?
我因为快要见到未婚妻而非常紧张?
Homecomings often inspire changes in people's lives.
随着时间的推移,很多事情都是可以改变的
I don't want anything to change.
这些我不希望有任何改变
People like you and me Ned we don't have any option.
像你我这样的人,我们没有选择
Whether we want them to or not things change.
无论我们是否愿意事情改变
Is Gladys the same person? Are you?
Gladys 还是原来的她吗?你呢?
Look at Roxton over there...
你看罗斯顿...
trying to change his life by winning over Marguerite...
想要赢得玛格丽特以改变他的生活...
while Marguerite she's caught up in new business dealings...
但是玛格丽特只关心自己的生意...
undoubtedly to enrich herself.
只想使自己越来越富有
But your life is back to the way it was, isn't it?
但是你的生活回到了从前的样子,不是吗?
What? After all we've been through,
不,在我们经历了这样一场探险之后
I mean, how could it be?
怎么会呢?
Oh no, I'm spending all my time trying to find new...
噢,不,我正在全力寻找新的赞助者...
backers for a return expedition.
支持我的下一场行动
Am I the only one who wants things to remain as they were?
我是唯一的想要保持一切不变的吗?
I suspect you...
我只知道你....
are the only one...
是唯一一个...
still trying to decide what it is you truly want.
还没有清楚知道自己想要的到底是什么
从没有过一刻的迟疑
维罗妮卡知道自己想要的是什么,
I never knew I'd miss her so much. Never thought I'd...
我不知道我会这么的想她,从未这么想过...
Gladys
Gladys.
Gentlemen on your feet.
先生们留神脚下
Gladys I missed you too.
Gladys,我好想你
Oh Neddy, I promise that after we're married...
噢,内德,我保证我们结婚以后...
you'll never remember you were ever lost in that horrid jungle again.
你不会再想起被困在丛林里的恐怖经历
Actually it wasn't that horrid but.
事实上,并没有那么恐怖
So you're not going to help me?
所以你不想帮我吗?
No Marguerite I won't let you.
不,玛格丽特,我不会的
Well I don't have a choice,
但我没有选择
thanks to Veronica I have come back with nothing.
多亏了维罗妮卡,我现在是一无所有
Then marry me! Marry me! I won't let them hurt you.
那嫁给我!嫁给我!我不会让他们伤害你
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好我自己
I always have, I always will.
我一直是的,我会的
Thank you old bean.
谢谢你老兄
Mr. Malone,
马龙先生
Mr. Malone.
马龙先生
Tomorrow's addition hot off the press...
明天的头版头条,将震惊整个新闻界...
with the first installment of 'Edward T. Malone's:
这里是连载的第一章:“神秘之行 马龙的
Lost World Journals.'
遗失世界之旅”
Well go on, read it Neddy.
快点读出来,内德
By all means yes Mr. Malone please do read it.
一定要的马龙先生,在这里,请读出来
Maybe just a couple of paragraphs.
这里只是其中的一小部分
Well read it Malone.
读出来,马龙
Go on Ned read it.
快点内德,读出来
What are you waiting for Ned? Can't...
你在等什么内德 不行...
We only just heard.
我们都听到了
Has his condition changed? For the Zanga...
情况有所好转吗? 对我们来说...
the story dream reveals our heart's true desires.
梦境显示出人们最真实的愿望
I warned him of the dangers. Dangers?
我警告他赶快脱离危险 危险?
What happened?
出什么事了?
Malone has been lost in his dream for more than two days.
马龙已经迷失在他的梦境中两天多了
If he doesn't wake by dawn... he never will.
黎明之前再不醒来...他就不会醒了
He will be trapped in his dream forever.
他会永远的困在梦境当中
Is there any way of knowing what he's dreaming...
有办法可以知道梦的内容吗...
something that will give us a clue about how to wake him?
也许可以找点线索,我们好唤醒他?
I have walked in his dream.
我已经进入了他的梦境
He was beginning a journey and you all were going with him,
他开始了一个新的旅程,你们都在梦里
except for you.
除了你以外
He was leaving the plateau.
他一定离开了这里
His hearts true desire no surprises there.
这是他的真实愿望,这根本毫无疑问
Could Malone see you in his dream? Yes.
在梦中,马龙可以见到你吗? 是的
but I was not familiar enough to him to capture his attention.
但是我们并不熟悉,所以并没有引起他的注意
Can you send me to wherever it is?
你可以送我去吗,到他的梦中?
To have any chance of success your bond with him must be strong.
如果想成功的几率最大,去的人必须和他关系密切
I'll go. If you fail to save him...
我去 如果你最终失败的话...
you will be trapped in his dream, forever.
你也会永远的困在梦中
If you are killed in his dream you will die in this world too.
如果你在梦境中失去生命,你就会消失在现实世界
Are you willing to risk your life for this man who dreams of leaving you?
你真的愿意为这个想要离开你的人而冒险吗?
There's a good chap Malone. Neddy?
快点醒来,马龙 甜心?
There he is...
他醒了...
too much excitement for one day.
这一整天以来太多的惊喜了
Or a touch of Malaria. I've read all about...
不是感染疟疾了吧,我听说...
those horrid jungle diseases.
那是种热带的传染疾病
I'm all right Gladys I just need...
我没事的Gladys,我只需要...
a good nights sleep.
睡一觉就行了
That's an excellent prescription a bit of peace and quiet.
最有效的方法就是让他安静一下
And no more excitement.
不能再有什么惊喜了
Oh my goodness!
噢,我的天哪!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
So this is the little jungle girl?
这就是你们说的丛林女孩?
You're in London; how did you get here?
你来伦敦了,你怎么来的?
Malone, listen to me carefully.
马龙,你认真地听我说
None of this is real.
这都不是真的
You took part in a Zanga story dream ritual...
你参加了赞加村的梦境仪式...
and something went wrong.
出现了点问题
If you don't wake up now...
如果你不现在马上醒来...
you're going to be trapped in this dream forever.
你会永远被困在这个梦境当中
Veronica I'm impressed you're...
维罗妮卡,我很震惊...
finally starting to take an interest in story telling but...
你现在终于对说故事感兴趣了...
from one writer to another you haven't thought your premise through.
这是作家的基本功,但故事太离奇了
Look at the way the light shines through this crystal.
你看,从水晶当中折射出的光芒
No dream has such visual detail.
没有一个梦境如此的真实
Listen...
你听....
Who could dream such a complex sound?
梦中怎么会有这么真实的声音?
Anyone could, it's a dream.
这都有可能,这是个梦
What about the delicate weight...
感觉一下重量...
gleaming texture of this chard?
感觉到碎片的质地了吗?
Your story's imaginative especially for a first effort but...
你的故事很有想象力,特别对于初学者...
it's just not believable.
但是不容易被人相信
Down right silly is what it is.
这个人简直就是一个疯子
She has injured herself in the dream world.
她在梦境中割伤了自己的手
If somebody in a hypnotic state...
如果一个人在催眠状态下...
truly believes they've suffered an injury a...
真的相信自己被伤害了那么...
a wound can form. It's as if the mind and...
肉体就会出现伤口,似乎灵魂和...
the body can communicate through...
肉体能通过一种....
a biologically based telegraph system.
生物学上的生物电波系统进行交流
What you call science?
这就是你说的科学?
Ha!
哈!
My dear just as you taught us to survive in your world...
亲爱的,你教会我们如何在丛林中生存...
I believe you need someone to teach you how to survive...
现在,你也需要有人教会你如何生存...
and dress in London.
在伦敦要穿衣打扮
I volunteer. Splendid!
我来负责 好极了!
Come on, it will be just us girls.
走吧,这是我们女孩儿的专利
So I'll tell you all the juicy London gossip...
我给你讲一讲伦敦的趣闻....
and you can tell me how Neddy spent his time in that...
你给我讲一讲内德在丛林里是怎么生活的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表