剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Praise thee to Rintah.
赞美Rintah
Well thank you kind sir.
非常感谢 绅士先生
Even if you were afraid to get your feet wet.
尽管你连一滴水都不敢沾
Oh I've seen the future more than that I can't imagine.
我看见了未来 其他的我无从想象
What happened this time,your bathing suit fall off?
这次又是怎么回事,你的泳衣掉了?
I went for a swim.
我来游泳
Yeah, you were naked.
你没穿衣服
Oh you noticed,how amazing.
真难得 你注意到了
Where's your sense of decency and self respect?
你的矜持感和自尊心哪去了?
Now wait just a minute here.
好了 先等一等
Stay out of this.
这与你无关
No, you stay out of it.
不 这与你无关
Why don't you go back to your precious little job in Chicago.
你回芝加哥继续你的工作吧
Rob and I can stay right here.
我和Rob可以留下
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
Barb!
Barb!
Oh you're good, very very good.
你很厉害 非常厉害
There could be room for you too.
你们两个还有机会
You go on up I'll go warn the others.
你先上去 我去通知其他人
One sound and it's all over.
出声就要你的命
Where is this guy?
他去哪了?
What's he gonna do to our son?
他们要对我儿子怎样?
Try to trade him for the helicopter I would imagine.
我猜他们想要交换直升机
That's what he really wants.
那才是他们想要的
Oh my God what are we gonna do?
我的天 我们该怎么办?
I'll find him.
我去救他
I'll go with you.
我也去
We're coming to.
我们也去
You better get back to the windmill to warn the others.
你回风车那去通知他们
Be careful.
小心
Oh you also, and fire two shots at the first sign of trouble.
你也是 有麻烦就连开两枪
I'll do the same.
我也一样
Got it.
明白
How about some water?
给我点水?
How about that?
怎么样
You're a real comedian.
你可真幽默
And you're alive because I'm going to trade you for the smoking bird.
你还活着 因为我要用你去交换火鸟
That doesn't stop me roughing you up a little.
不过这并不妨碍我修理你一顿
What are you going to do with a helicopter anyway?
你要直升机有什么用
The smoking bird is a gift to me from Rintah.
火鸟是Rintah送给我的礼物
My men will carry it with pride.
我的人会把它抬走的
Carry it? It's a helicopter ...it flies.
抬走?那是直升机...会飞
It can go up again?
它还会飞?
Yeah like a bird up and down tweet tweet.
是啊,还像鸟那样上蹿下跳叫得响亮呢
Laugh at me ...
敢嘲笑我...
I'll slit your throat.Do you understand?
我会杀了你 你明白吗?
Looks good better than the first one in fact.
看来不赖 比头一次强多了
Now all we need is a storm.
只差一场风暴
And the rest of the tourists.
还有未来游客
The helicopter doesn't leave without them.
没有他们不能起飞
No of course not.Right Dave?
对 当然了 对吗 Dave?
I bet you've got family back home.
我知道你很想回家
But you don't mind missing the next storm do you?
就算现在风暴来了你也不走吗?
Forget it Marguerite...
得了吧玛格丽特...
the helicopter leaves with exactly the same people it came here with.
直升机带谁来就带谁回去
Is that how you feel George?
你也这么想吗乔治?
Malone's right.
马龙说的对
You're sure?
肯定?
We'll talk again when the wind starts blowing.
风起的时候我们再谈吧
It looks like they're heading back to where Rob and I saw them.
看来他们回到了我看到他们的地方
Just over that hill.
就在那个山头
Why are we stopping?
为什么停下?
Shhh listen.
听
Oh my God.
我的天
There he is.
他在哪
Rintah sent the smoking bird to me.
Rintah把火鸟送给了我
The bird can fly and only I can fly it.
如果它能飞 那也是我叫它飞
You need a pilot.
要有飞行员
I need the smoking bird.
我要的是火鸟
Hey, keep your head.
冷静点
There are far too many for heroics.
想当英雄还太早
But we've got guns.
但我们有枪
And they'll kill your son long before we get to him.
但我们还没靠近 你儿子肯定就挂了
We need a plan.
我们得想个办法
Are you worried about Veronica?
你在担心维罗妮卡?
I am worried about all of them, aren't you?
我在担心所有人 你不吗?
No, if they were in trouble we would have heard.
不 记得吗 遇到麻烦我们会听到的
Two gunshots remember.
放两枪
As if they were close enough for us to hear them.
在我们能听到的范围之内
They'll be fine.
不会有事
Looks like we're in luck.
看来运气不错
How long are we supposed to wait?
还要再等多久?
Oh there'll be another storm.
还会再有风暴
When?
什么时候?
Don't your charts say we're headed out of...
图上不是说...
the stormy season, it could be another year.
风暴季节就快过去了 再等就要到明年
If this animal wanted to bargain for the chopper where is he?
你们说的那个想换直升机的人在哪?
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe they're all dead.
也许他们全都死了
They're not dead.
他们没死
The helicopter holds four;there's four of us.
直升机带四个人 现在正好四个
You can't leave them here.
你不能丢下他们
This could be the only chance...
这可能是离开这里的...
we ever get to save ourselves.
唯一一次机会
Phil and I have to be in position before you and Barb make your move.
你和Barb过去 我和Phil掩护你们
Right.Ready Barb?
好,准备好了吗Barb?
Ready Phil?
准备好了吗Phil?
Phil?
Phil?
Where is he?
他人呢
I'm the one you're looking for.
你要找的人在这
Damn fool.
蠢货
Who are you?
你是谁?
I can show you how to fly the helicopter.
我可以教你怎么开直升机
He doesn't know anything about flying helicopters.
他根本就不会开直升机
He's just trying to save Rob.
他是想救Rob
Let the boy go free.
放这个孩子走
I'll take you anywhere you want to go.
我可以带你去任何地方
Dad what are you doing? Run!
爸爸你在干什么?快跑!
Family reunion, now I really have something to bargain with.
家庭聚会 现在我有交换条件了
Thank you Rintah.
谢谢Rintah
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah you?
没事 你呢?
Yeah just stay in front of me.
站到我前面
I'll get us out of here in no time.
我们马上离开这
Gee dad I don't think they take credit cards.
爸爸 我想他们不要信♥用♥卡♥
Rob
Rob.
Don't leave home without it.
永远随身携带
Is this a private conversation?
你们在说什么?
We were just talking about teaching you to fly.
我们在商量怎么教你
Someone as smart as you could learn real fast.
你这么聪明肯定学的很快
To bad you can't.
可惜你不能
Leave him alone.
放他走
Remember I only need one hostage dad.
记住我只需要一个人♥质♥
Okay I need a couple of minutes.
好了 我需要几分钟
You think you can keep his attention that long?
你能把他引开几分钟吗?
It will be my pleasure.
我的荣幸
The wind is really picking up.
风暴越来越大了
Remember how fast the last storm blew in. We better get going.
记得上次风暴有多快吗 我们快走吧
We?
我们?
That's right.
没错
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表