剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Maybe I'll drop that and follow you.
也许我会为了你不回去了
Ah a prince and a city of gold.
王子和黄金国
Where did I go wrong?
我做错了什么?
Misplaced values?
妒忌人家?
Why are we stopping here?
为什么停下?
El Dorado is a full day's ride from here.
黄金国离这儿有一天的路程
Our friend needs some rest.
我们的朋友需要休息
Relax but don't go far.
休息吧,别走太远
Come,
来吧
I have something I want to show you.
我给你看样东西
Just as I left it.
还是原封没动
Three hundred years ago?
三百年前的?
Our friend outside's been looking after things.
我们外面的朋友帮我保存的很好
You see...
你瞧...
I'm immortal a descendent of the gods.
我是不朽的,我是神的后代
And I shall rule El Dorado for eternity.
而且我将会永远统治黄金国
Our time together may be brief Veronica,
我们相处的时间也许会很短暂
but it shall sparkle with more brilliance...
不过爱情的光芒...
than all the stars in the midnight sky.
必将胜过夜空中所有的繁星
And through our children you too ...
等有了孩子,你也会...
shall live forever.
长生不老
Children?
孩子?
Beautiful children,
美丽的孩子
yours and mine.
你跟我的孩子
Qinaq said there was a giant. Why would she lie?
Qinaq说有个巨人,她为什么说谎?
Apparently to keep a handsome prince locked up.
很显然,是想把英俊的王子关起来
It could be that she and her dead partner are the bad guys.
看来她跟她的同伴很可能是坏人
I don't believe it. Then why did she run?
我不相信 那她为什么要逃跑?
We should have gone after her.
我们该去追她
I'm with you two, I've got a bad feeling about this.
你们说的对,我有种不祥的预感
Men, she has fallen in love.
得了,小女孩现在恋爱了
You can't protect the little girl forever.
你们不可能永远保护她
Don't be afraid just close your eyes.
不要害怕,把眼睛闭上
I can't. Yes you can.
我不能 你当然能
But I don't even know you.
可我不认识你
I am your prince.
我是你的王子
No!
不!
Don't you see what I'm offering?
你不明白这是恩赐吗?
You said you would take me to my parents.
你说要带我去见我的父母
And I will.
我会带你去
But why deny your feelings?
别否认你的感觉
Are you refusing me?
你在拒绝我
Are you lying to me?
你在欺骗我
Haven't I been kind to you?
我对你还不够好吗?
What is this?
你想干什么?
You dare pull a knife ...
你敢拿刀...
on me?
指着我?
You could have been my queen,
你本该是我的王后
now you must die.
现在你必须死
I will not be scorned.
没人敢藐视我
What happened? What do you thing?
出什么事了? 你没看见吗?
she's escaped. Find her.
她逃走了 找到她
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
We don't know exactly.
我们也不知道
We're hoping to pick up their trail.
希望能找到他们的踪迹
And follow them to El Dorado?
然后跟他们去黄金国?
I wouldn't mind a glimpse of that fabled city.
我不介意去看看传说中的王国
If that's where their going.
如果那儿真的存在
He's not, that guy was lying.
不可能,这人在说谎
Male intuition.
男人的直觉
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Lies...
谎言...
everything....lies.
全都是...谎言
He got so ugly.
他突然变得丑陋
You mean he turned into monster?
你说他变成了怪物?
Right after I made it clear I wasn't going to sleep with him.
就在我表明态度拒绝他时
That son of a bitch.
那个该死的杂种
Typical, not a wonder you had to walk home.
没错,难怪你逃了回来
Are you saying he actually grew into some sort of giant?
你是说他真的突然之间就变成了巨人?
Bigger than a TRex. Qinaq she was right.
比霸王龙还高 Qinaq没有说谎
Where is he? I don't know he didn't follow me.
他在哪? 我不知道,他没追我
But he's got a friend. The Shape shifter.
可他有个朋友 是变形怪
Which means he could be anywhere at any time.
就是说他想去哪就去哪
Qinaq would know how to stop the giant.
Qinaq也许知道如何阻止巨人
That's right she would remember from the last time,
没错,她会记得上次的经历
we have to find her.
我们去找她
Lead the way.
带路吧
There's a ruined village not to far from here,
离这儿不远有个荒村
We'd better get moving.
我们得快点
Maybe we should all go.
我们一起去
No wait,
不,等等
somebody has to defend the treehouse.
必须有人留下保护树屋
We'll only be gone a couple of hours.
我们几个小时后就回来
You've got three hours before we come looking.
三小时不回来我们就去找你们
Make it two and a half.
两个半小时
All right Challenger what's your plan?
好吧查林杰,有什么计划?
The perimeter fence won't stop him; he'll step right over it.
电网根本拦不住他,他一迈就过来了
I was thinking of something a little closer to home.
我在想有样东西也许能用上
Looks pretty deserted.
这里荒无人烟
Qinaq are you here?
Qinaq你在这儿吗?
You know yelling might not be such a good idea...
现在千万不能叫那么大声...
the giant might be closer than we think.
让巨人听见就麻烦了
You learned the truth and he didn't kill you.
你知道了真♥相♥他没杀你?
He tried to, just like you.
他本来想,就跟你一样
We had no choice.
我们没别的办法
You could have told me what was really going on.
你该告诉我到底是怎么回事
Would you have believed us?
你会相信我们吗?
For the rest of you life you would have been tempted to look behind that door;
就算冒着生命危险,你也要去证实
just to see if your parents were there or not.
看你的父母到底在不在那儿
The question is do you know how to stop this monster?
问题是,你知道那个巨人吗?
Yes!
是的!
This plant it has a poison in it that ...
这种植物产生的毒素...
will poison him for a couple of hours.
可以让他麻痹几个小时
It won't kill him? Nothing will kill him.
不能毒死他? 他是毒不死的
But if we get enough poison into his body maybe we...
不过如果他中毒够深的话,也许我们...
can get him back to the mountain before it wears off.
能够在他醒来之前,把他拖回圣山
That's your plan?
这就是你的好主意?
Haul a giant back to a mountain?
把巨人拖回山上去?
We'd better get started.
快动手吧
This should slow him down.
应该能抵挡一阵
At least until he figures out it's all connected to the windmill.
至少在他明白这些都连在风车上之前
Let's hope that's long enough.
希望能拖住他
I know what the giant said...
我知道,巨人曾经跟你提起过...
about your parents.
你的父母
He told me they were in El Dorado.
他说他们在黄金国
But now I know there is no such place.
我现在知道了,那里根本就不存在
But there is.
它存在
This...
这里...
this was once the golden city.
曾经就是黄金国
This?
这里?
What happened to it?
这里发生了什么?
Three hundred years ago the queen was seduced by a demon...
三百年前,皇后受恶魔的勾引...
and a giant was born.
生下了一个巨人
When he grew to be a man the people refused to accept him as their king.
他长大以后,百姓拒绝承认他是国王
And in his anger he destroyed the city.
他一怒之下毁了这座城
But after he was captured El Dorado was moved ...
但是他被困住了以后,黄金国搬到了...
to a secret place. Not even the giant knows where it is.
一个秘密的地方,甚至连巨人也找不到
It is possible your parents found it.
你的父母可能住到了那里
But how can that be?
这怎么可能?
Wouldn't you know for sure? Oh.
你能确定吗? 噢
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表