剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
There are two of them?
有两个人?
Adrienne Montclair and William Maple-White.
Adrienne Montclair和William Maple-White
Maple-White?
Maple-White?
At least that's who they claimed to be.
至少,他们自己这么说
But I fear they're ectoplasmic manifestations.
不过我怀疑他们是某种物化的灵魂
Ghosts?
鬼魂?
In the vernacular yes. At least some form of ghost.
也可以这么说,至少是某种形式上的鬼魂
How is it that a scientist believes in ghosts?
科学家怎么会相信有鬼魂?
After all we've seen on this plateau?
在我们见识过这个奇异高原之后?
But science tells us energy and matter cannot arise out of nothing.
但科学告诉我们,能量和物质不会凭空产生
If these two ghosts...
如果这两个鬼魂...
have taken on physicality they must have a source of energy.
有了肉身,他们肯定有能量来源
Well it's us, you and me.
是我们,你跟我
That's why we feel this way. They're taking our life from us.
所以我们变得虚弱,他们在夺走我们的生命
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
What if, after a thousand years, two disembodied spirits,
很可能他们在一千年前
who were once lovers,
曾是对恋人
forgot who they were in life.
现在他们忘了原本自己是谁
And they reached into your minds and assumed the forms of...
所以他们进入你们的大脑...
two people never far from your thoughts.
幻化成你们记忆中最难忘的人
Two people whom we both feel we may have wronged.
两个都是让我们感到内疚的人
Adrienne and Maple-White are...
Adrienne和Maple-White...
reflections of a guilty conscience?
成了罪恶感的反对形式?
Yes, and once they have drawn out of us our life force...
是的,而他们一旦夺走我们生命的全部能量...
then they will be fully alive.
他们就会复活
And we'll be dead.
我们只有死
No, I won't let that happen.
不,我不会让你们死
We have something they want, so...
我们有他们想要的能量,所以...
In sufficient quantities this is an exceedingly fast acting poison.
只要服用足量,这种毒药见效非常快
I can almost see your face the way it was.
我要像以前那样看你的脸
Soon you will remember everything.
我们很快就能想起过去
Let's see if I can jog your memory one more time.
再看看我是否能唤醒你的记忆
Ah What?
啊 怎么?
What's he done?
他干了什么?
Time to barter. He drank this.
交易时间到 他喝了这个
You don't belong here.
你们不属于这里
And we are both prepared to do whatever it takes...
我们已经决定不惜一切代价...
to make sure you leave. You're bluffing.
驱除你们离开 你想吓我
They die, you die.
他们一死,你们也得死
Unless we give them the antidote.
除非我们给他们解药
What do you want from us?
你们想怎么样?
Let us leave the treehouse.
放我们离开树屋
You can have it Eat your heads off.
你们两个可以留下
Leave us alone and let us find a way off the plateau.
放我们走让我们找到出路,离开这里
Agreed.
好吧
But before you leave you have to give them the antidote.
不过你们离开之前,必须给他们吃解药
Deal. Challenger told us what to take, let's pack it up.
成交,去收拾查林杰要带着的东西
I'll get some clothes for Marguerite.
我去给玛格丽特拿衣服
Marguerite,
玛格丽特
come on, come on...
来吧...
drink it.
喝了它
Challenger, Challenger...
查林杰,查林杰...
drink, drink it.
喝吧
We're ready to go. So, so are we.
可以走了 那我们走
Go, go.
走,走
Now, just so you know,
你们要清楚
if you decide to break your agreement there's lots more poison...
如果你们要改变主意,我们还有很多毒药
but this is the last of the antidote.
可这是最后一杯解药
Such arrogance. No wonder Madge hates you.
真傲慢,难怪玛奇讨厌你
If we stay near them...
只要我们跟着他们...
we'll soon grow enough life to make our own lives eternal.
我们很快就能吸取足够的,能够获得永生的能量
And Challenger and Marguerite will die.
查林杰和玛格丽特死定了
Oh no we'll do better than that.
不,不止他们俩
We'll hunt them down. We'll kill them all.
我们要去猎杀他们,杀光所有的人
Kill them all, yes.
杀了所有人,是的
Marguerite and I canmake it from here.
我和玛格丽特两个人去
What?
什么?
That wasn't part of the plan.
计划不是这样
It has to be.
必须如此
What I am planning may not work out.
我现在的计划也许不会成功
We've all faced death together before.
我们一直是同生共死
Not like this.
这次不同
There is a metal running through the walls of this cave that I have never seen before.
山洞的墙壁里富有某种我以前从未见过的金属
I believe it acts like a Faraday Cage.
我推测这山洞类似一个法拉第笼
That's a wire cage that keeps electrical emanations in.
那种铁丝笼能能保证电流的导入
Or out. Which is why, I believe...
和输出,所以这使我相信...
the spirits of the dead persist in the cave
山洞里的鬼魂能够存活
and why if any of us die in there...
而如果我们不幸死在里面...
Our spirits will be trapped forever.
我们的灵魂会永远困在这里
Marguerite and I have no choice in the matter.
玛格丽特和我没有选择
But I can't ask the rest of you to risk eternity for me.
可我不能让你们三个一起来冒这个险
Neither can I.
我也不能
No, nonsense. I can't let you...
不,别说了,我不同意...
Listen John, even I have to admit there are...
听着,约翰,甚至连我也不得不承认...
questions of faith beyond science.
科学上仍然存在着很多疑问
It's a wise man who understands the difference.
聪明人都明白这一点
I wasn't asleep the whole time.
我一直没有睡着
Let's go Marguerite, before the apparitions return.
我们得走了,玛格丽特,我们得比他们先到
For come back they will, and they will fight for their existence...
他们一定会回来,为生存而战...
as shall we. No, we'll stop them.
我们也是 我们会拦住他们
No! You must let them into the cave...
不!你必须让他们进到山洞里面...
otherwise we'll never be rid of them.
否则永远没法摆脱他们
Challenger...
查林杰...
I can only hope this crazy idea works.
希望这个疯狂的办法能成功
If it doesn't...
如果失败了...
never ever return to this place.
永远...永远别回到这个地方
Have I ever told you how much I hate this plateau?
我说过我有多讨厌这个高原吗?
Not today you haven't.
今天没说
It doesn't matter where they die, as long as we're beside them.
只要我们跟着他们,他们到哪儿都一样得死
Your plan was to bring us back here all along, wasn't it?
你们的计划就是把我们引到这儿来??
That's right, Challenger's waiting.
没错,查林杰等着呢
Whatever clever little plan he's got worked out it's far too late to stop us now.
哼,无论他想出什么好办法,
Then go!
那么进去吧!
Let me go! Roxton it's the only way.
放开我! 罗斯顿,没有别的办法了
Just let me go. I'm fine.
放开我,我没事
No Roxton!
不,罗斯顿!
Come back here, you gutless bastards! Come on take me!
给我回来,你们两个胆小鬼!跟我来较量!
Roxton, no! Take my life instead!
罗斯顿,不! 用我的命代替他们!
No, no, let Challenger take care of it!
你要相信查林杰!
No! Damn you! Damn you both to hell.
不!去死吧!你们俩全下地狱去
I can feel pain, we're almost there.
我感到疼痛了,我们快复活了
Our guilty friends must be on their way.
我们罪恶的朋友肯定在路上
What about the guardians?
看守在哪儿?
They're the spiritual equivalent of watch dogs I think...
浮雕相当于看守...
trained to recapture any spirits let loose from this cave.
他们负责抓回逃出山洞的鬼魂
Remember what Challenger said ...
还记得查林杰的话吗......
it's a fight between science and the supernatural.
这是科学与超自然之间的斗争
There's nothing you can do.
你帮不了他们
We need you here Roxton.
别冲动,罗斯顿
They'll be back.
他们会回来
What happens if this doesn't work?
要是不管用怎么办?
Then we will have all the time in the world...
那我们就一直想到世界末日那一天...
to figure out what went wrong.
到底是哪儿出了差错
There.
这边
That really hurts.
疼死我了
I've seen drainage groves like these before.
我见过类似结构的排水沟
So have I.
我也是
Why sacrifice people in a place where their spirits will be trapped forever?
可为什么要把献祭者的灵魂永远困在这里?
Maybe it's not a sacrifice.
也许不是献祭
What an execution?
那是处决?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表