剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
希望没做令人难堪的事。
What do you find embarrassing?
你说什么才令人难堪?
What?What did they do?
他们做了什么?
Hi! How was the wedding?
嗨! 婚礼怎么样?
Assai looked beautiful.
Assai真是美极了。
I think Jarl will make her very happy.
我想Jarl一定会给她幸福的。
In fact, we invited them back for a picnic.
对了,我们请他们来野餐了。
A picnic?Whose idea was that?
野餐?这是谁的主意?
As a matter of fact Marguerite it was your duplicate's suggestion.
不瞒你说玛格丽特,是你那复♥制♥品的提议。
As if I would ever suggest a picnic.
我怎么可能冒出这种想法。
You were going to make all the sandwiches.
你一个人做了所有的三明治。
And carry the picnic basket.
还主动要提篮子。
That is if you weren't too busy holding hands with Roxton.
还有,我们都看到你牵着罗斯顿的手。
No..no let me make one thing perfectly clear.
不不...现在我在这里郑重声明,
Who or whatever that other woman was...
不管那个女人是谁,或是什么东西...
she was no relative of mine.
我和她一点关系也没有。
It's so good to see her back to normal.
很高兴又回到以前的玛格丽特。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表