剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
玛格丽特,我们还不确定这种病有没有传染性,
Any one of us could get infected...
会不会传染给我们...
if you're not already.
你一点都不预防一下吗.
Don't be silly I'm as healthy and happy as ever.
别傻了,我还和以前一样健康。
Like never before?
像以前一样?
Where were you the other day when we were moving the rocks?
那那天我们搬石头的时候你在哪?
I went for a nice long walk.
我去很远的地方散步了。
To a special picnic place?
最适合野餐的地方吗?
It's very beautiful. Yes I'm sure it is.
那儿美极了。 我相信那儿很美。
What happened to you there?
有什么特别的吗?
I'll show you everything.
你去就知道了。
I'll get Challenger.
我去叫查林杰。
Let Challenger be. You and I should spend some time alone together.
别叫查林杰,我不希望有人打扰我们。
You're the man I love.
你是我爱的男人。
What the hell?That's far enough.
这什么鬼东西?不要过来。
Not the brightest things are they?
他们不太明智,对吗?
We need Challenger's help.
我们需要查林杰的帮助。
Assai you go to the village and warn the others.
Assai 你回村子通知其他人。
Yes Will you be okay?
好。 你没事吧?
Yeah I must go try and save the children.
我得回去救孩子们。
What? in there?
是那儿吗?
You want to have a picnic in a cave?
你想在山洞里野餐?
It's lovely once you get inside.
你进去就明白了。
Story of my life.
我倒要看看。
My knight in shining armor.
你是我心中的白马王子。
You don't need your gun it's perfectly safe.
你不用带着枪,里面非常安全。
Humor me.
进去吧。
Oh you clumsy fool.
哦哦,看我♥干♥了什么。
It can't be.
怎么可能?
Challenger!
查林杰!
Malone.Veronica.
马龙,维罗妮卡.
Come into the lab quickly.
快来实验室,快点。
And then the skeletons burst out of their bodies...
然后他们就变得只剩下骨骼...
and tried to kill us.
还要杀了我们。
So that's what happens in the final stages.
这应该是最后一幕的情节。
Then the bodies decompose into jelly.
再后来他们就化成了一堆浆糊。
I believe we've all witnessed what happens in the first stage.
我想我们几个都曾经见过它的第一幕。
What?
什么?
Well behavior change, Marguerite.
行为上的变化,玛格丽特。
That would explain the Zanga legends about demonic possession.
这也应了赞加村那个被魔鬼附身的传说。
This is something much more than a legend.
它不再是传说那么简单了。
Oh don't be shocked.
不要吃惊。
When we get back to England we're making it official.
等我们回英格兰之后,我们会正式宣布,
Marguerite and I are getting married.
我和玛格丽特要结婚了。
Ahem, to each other?
呃嗯,什么?你们俩?
It's wonderful isn't it? Well, I guess...
天作之合,对吗? 呃...我想是的...
congratulations?
恭喜你们?..
They don't know what to say.
看他们的表情。
They can't believe it.
他们不敢相信。
Where did you go just now?
刚才你们去哪了?
Why don't we show you? What a good idea.
我来带路? 好主意。
Now really isn't the best time.
现在好像不是时候。
I still have a lot of work.
我还有很多工作。
Oh you and your silly work.
哦,又是该死的工作。
Come on live a little.
不会太久的。
Where are we going? Our picnic of course.
我们要去哪? 当然是去野餐。
Well you couldn't have picked a better day?
就不能再选个合适的时间吗?
but do you have enough food for five people?
况且你,你准备的食物够五个人吃吗?
I'll go check the supplies. I'll come with you.
我去看看好了。 我也去。
You're such a darling.
你真是个好男人。
Now I think it's safe to assume that whatever is causing the change in Marguerite's
不管是什么原因,现在可以肯定一点,
behavior is now taken hold of Roxton as well.
就是玛格丽特的行为已经影响到罗斯顿。
Now I can't be sure how much time we've got.
我想我们已经没有多少时间了。
Ready yet?
好了吗?
George what are you doing?
乔治,你在干什么?
Sit down right now, you two have both been infected.
坐下,听我说,你们两个已经感染了病毒。
What are you talking about? I've never felt better in my life.
你在说什么?我现在好的不能再好。
Trust us, we saw what happened to the Zanga warriors, it isn't pretty.
相信我们,我见过赞加武士的情形,这并不好玩。
We don't have much time.
不能耽误时间了。
You must let us help you.
你们都需要帮助。
We're your only chance. Roxton wait.
这是唯一的机会。 罗斯顿等等。
Marguerite please!
玛格丽特快停下!
You'll never make it.
你们会没命的。
No! No!
不!不!
Her neck is broken. She would have died instantly.
她的脖子断了,随时都会死亡。
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
And if she was inflicted with this disease or whatever it is.
万一她真的染上这种怪病怎么办?
It won't be long before she starts dissolving into jelly like the other victims.
不久就会像其他感染者一样,融化成浆糊。
We have to find Roxton. You're right, but...
我们快去找罗斯顿。 说得对,可是...
until we find a way to treat this disease or at least slow it...
我们还不知道怎么对付这种病,就算找到了...
down we can't save anyone.
也救不了他。
We can't just let him go!
不能让他这么走了!
Challenger's right,science is our only weapon.
现在科学是我们唯一的武器。
Help me get her up to the laboratory I need to examine her.
帮我把她抬进去,我们给她做个检查。
She looks so peaceful.
她看起来那么祥和。
I can't believe she's really gone.
我不相信她真的死了。
A blood and tissue sample may tell us something.
血液和组织样本可能会说明问题。
I don't mean to be gruesome but...
我不知道是不是...
is it possible to examine her skeleton?
应该检查一下她的骨骼?
It's okay.
动手吧。
There may be another way.
也许有别的办法。
Has she starting to...? Decay?
她已经开始... 腐烂吗?
Not yet
还没有。
her infection must be less developed...
她的病情应该还没到...
than that of the Zanga's or the Raptor.
赞加武士和那只翼龙那么严重。
Is this set up going to work?
这东西能有用吗?
It's much like an x-ray.
当然,它就像x光。
Now, the radiation emitted by the Pitchblende
沥青铀矿放出的射线,
passes easily through the flesh but not so easily through the bone.
能很容易的穿过肌肉组织,却很难穿过骨骼。
Now in a couple of hours ...
所以,过几个小时之后...
we should have what amounts to a good x-ray photograph...
我想我们应该得到一张不错的x光照片...
if she lasts that long.
如果她能坚持住。
Isn't there any way to prevent her from ...
有没有办法能让她...
turning into that?
不变成那样?
Well I haven't found one yet,
到目前没发现,
but we're doing everything we can.
我们不能放弃希望。
Such spirit lost forever.
不能让她的精神就这么消失
We have to find a way to stop this disease.
我们应该阻止这种病发生。
It's something much more powerful than that.
也许它比我们想的强大得多。
You mean something supernatural?
你是指超自然力量?
Call it whatever you like.
嗯,叫它什么都行。
The Zanga children are taught ...
赞加人有一种说法...
evil spirits will posses them if they wander too far from the village.
如果他们走出村庄太远,就会被魔鬼附身。
Like the boogie man will get you if ...
就像不听话的...
you don't behave;that sort of thing?
会被妖怪抓走之类的?
Except her story had a very specific place...
但故事中的确提到一个地方...
the shinning cave.
闪耀洞。
But she didn't tell you where it was?
没说它在哪吗?
No...
没有
she was afraid of it.
她很怕它。
She did say that it was a place ...
她说那像是一个...
where people are trapped...
可怕的陷阱。
between the spirit world and this one.
介于灵魂和现实的地方。
Until the two worlds tear them apart.
直到两者把他们撕碎。
And only the skeletons are left.
就只剩下骨骸。
I know it sounds like superstition...
我知道这听起来像迷信...
evil spirits, demons.
邪恶的灵魂,魔鬼。
Evil spirits and demons have been defeated often by science.
邪恶的灵魂还有魔鬼都必将被科学打败。
Marguerite,
玛格丽特,
please don't leave me.
请不要离开我。
Roxton?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表