剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're hired.
想去看望看望他吗 怀旧一下
You wanna go see him for old times' sake?
在西雅图我们有的是时间怀这个旧
There'll be plenty of time for that in Seattle.
到时候再见吧 哈维
Well, I'll see you there, Harvey.
-还有 -怎么
- Hey. - Yeah?
只要你给我这个机会
You give me this chance,
我保证会让那些哈佛的呆瓜长长见识
I promise you I will school those Harvard douches,
我会成为你所见过的最优秀的律师
and be the best lawyer you've ever seen.
行吧 但你必须扔掉那条粗领带
Okay, fine, but you've got to lose the fat tie.
当初哈维曾嫌弃迈克领带太细 详见本集片尾闪回
第一印象最重要
First impressions last.
一开始就系着条粗领带
You get stuck behind a fat tie,
以后永远别想翻身了
you're never gonna get out in front.
路易 他们说你想见我
Louis, they said you wanted to see me.
你们都在这里干什么
What are you all doing here?
想见你的不光只有路易
It wasn't just Louis that wanted to see you.
我们所有人都想见你
It was all of us.
你在这里是因为我们需要批准通过新的章程
And you're here because we need to ratify the new bylaws,
这件事需要所有冠名合伙人在场
and we need all the name partners to do it.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你们要让我当冠名合伙人吗
You're making me name partner?
有什么不懂的
What's not to understand?
要不是你
If it weren't for you,
此刻我们就不会站在这里
none of us would be here right now.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
答应就行 因为我们已经把新名字挂上去了
Say yes because we just put the new name up,
我已经同意了五年之内不再更改它
and I already agreed not to change it again for five years.
我给你印了新名片...
I got you new business cards--
你要是不同意 那就麻烦了
it would be a really big pain in the ass.
那么 好吧
Then yes!
谢谢 我不胜荣幸
And thank you. It's an honor.
那就好 因为我们得集三人之力
Good, because it's gonna take all three of us
才能让这混♥蛋♥守规矩
to keep this douchebag in line.
等等 希拉来电♥话♥了
Wait, hold on a second. It's Sheila calling.
待会儿我再来跟你拌嘴
And I want a chance to respond to that asshole.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hi, Sweetie. How are you?
我很好 路易
I'm good, Louis.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
她正像个天使般安睡
that she's sleeping like the angel she is.
我马上就过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我们俩都会等你
We'll both be waiting for you.
我爱你 希拉
I love you, Sheila.
我也爱你
I love you too.
是时候了 哈维
It's time, Harvey.
你准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
你先走吧
You go ahead without me.
明天他们就要收拾这里的东西了
They're packing up the place tomorrow,
我想在这之前再待一会儿
and I need a little more time before they do.
我明白
I understand.
我在家等你
See you at home.
你知道 如果没有你 我做不到这些
You know I couldn't have done any of this without you.
做到什么
Any of what?
这一切
Everything.
?世界曾由我主宰?
?I used to rule the world?
?巨浪将因我之令而澎湃?
?Seas would rise when I gave the word?
?如今在清晨 我独自入眠?
?Now in the morning, I sleep alone?
?在曾属于我的街道上徘徊?
?Sweep the streets I used to own?
?我曾随意掷骰?
?I used to roll the dice?
利特·惠勒
威廉姆斯·班尼特律所
?感受敌人眼中恐惧蔓开?
?Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes?
?听民众高喊?
?Listen as the crowd would sing?
?旧王已死 新王万岁?
?Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!?
?此刻我仍大权在握?
?One minute I held the key?
?转瞬之间 城墙却将我拒之门外?
?Next the walls were closed on me?
?我终于明白?
?And I discovered that my castles stand?
?我的城♥堡♥不过是立于盐柱沙塔之上?
?Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand?
?我听到耶路撒冷的钟声响起?
?I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing?
你要是给我这个机会
You give me this,
?四面楚歌♥开始传来?
?Roman Cavalry choirs are singing?
我会成为你所见过的最优秀的律师
and I will become the best lawyer you have ever seen.
一开始就落在后面
If you start behind the eight ball,
?成为我的明镜 利剑和盾牌?
?Be my mirror, my sword and shield?
以后永远别想翻身了
you'll never get in front.
有些人就是喜欢血腥味
Some people love the taste of blood.
?我的传教士在边疆之外?
?My missionaries in a foreign field?
早点认清自己总是好的
Better to find out who you are sooner than later.
你是萨列里 我是莫扎特
Salieri, Mozart.
传闻二人为死对头 且萨列里才华不如莫扎特
?出于某些原因 我无法解释?
?For some reason I can't explain?
你戴牙套了吗
Are you wearing braces?
我猜猜 你就是唐娜
Let me guess. You're Donna.
?一旦你离开 便不再有忠言存在?
?Once you go there was never, never a honest word?
你可不知道我有多唐娜
Oh, you have no idea how Donna I am.
太棒了 布奇和桑德斯回来了
Yeah, baby! Butch and Sundance are back.
《虎豹小霸王》中劫富济贫的搭档
无论有谁
Anyone comes at you
?这就是我统治的时代?
?And that was when I ruled the world?
想用什么把柄来威胁你 你来找我
with any threat at all, you come to me.
你告诉我 你什么都要告诉我
You tell me! You tell me everything!
我是个冒牌货
I'm a fraud.
我们不仅是同事或朋友
We're not just colleagues or even friends.
我们是家人
We're family.
?狂风呼号♥?
?It was a wicked and wild wind?
敬皮尔逊·斯佩克特·利特律所
To Pearson, Specter, Litt.
生活在这个档次
Life is like this.
?城门坍圮 我如困兽?
?Blew down the doors to let me in?
而我在这里
And I like this.
?窗户破碎 鼓声阵阵?
?Shattered windows and the sound of drums?
?人们无法相信我现在的样子?
?People couldn't believe what I'd become?
?革命者在等待?
?Revolutionaries wait?
?等着砍下我的头颅?
?For my head on a silver plate?
?我不过是个提线木偶?
?Just a puppet on a lonely string?
?谁欲戴王冠 谁愿承其重?
?Oh, who would ever want to be king??
?我听到耶路撒冷的钟声响起?
?I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing?
?四面楚歌♥开始传来?
?Roman Cavalry choirs are singing?
?成为我的明镜 利剑和盾牌?
?Be my mirror, my sword and shield?
?我的传教士在边疆之外?
?My missionaries in a foreign field?
?出于某些原因 我无法解释?
?For some reason I can't explain?
?我也知道天堂的大门不会为我敞开?
?I know Saint Peter won't call my name?
?不再有忠言存在?
?Never an honest word?
?但这就是我统治的时代?
?But that was when I ruled the world?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表