剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I understand you have some questions regarding the merger.
我不是来问问题的 保罗
I'm not here to ask questions, Paul.
我来是告诉你 这次并购取消了
I'm here to tell you this merger is not happening.
这我倒是没想到
Well, that's certainly news to me.
我们也是刚听说
Just like it was news to us
你的供应商正在破产边缘徘徊
that your supplier is on the brink of bankruptcy.
你是在找救生索
You're looking for a lifeline,
这才是并购的目的
and that's what this is really about.
并购的目的是两个公♥司♥能协同
What this is about is two companies that have synergy
调用他们各自的资源
utilizing their respective resources.
那你怕是要去调用别人的资源了
Well, you're gonna have to go after someone else's resources
因为现在 我们的资源是禁区
because as of right now, ours are off-limits.
我早就把供应商的情况报给你们董事会了
And I informed your board of the supplier situation,
这让我觉得你不是代表你的客户来的
which makes me think you're not here on behalf of your client.
你是代表你妹妹来的
You're here on behalf of your sister.
你还真说对了
You're damn right I am.
那这就不太合适了
Well, then, this is inappropriate.
-你说什么 -我向董事会保证
- Excuse me? - I assured the board
我不会放她走
I won't let her go.
除此之外就是她和董事会的事了
Anything beyond that is between she and them.
根据公♥司♥章程
Well, according to company bylaws,
我们有一天的时间可以拒绝这笔交易
we have one day to reject this offer,
我现在就要用这一条
and I'm triggering that right now.
董事会不同意你就不能用
You can't do that without board approval.
那我就去找别的漏洞
Well, then I'll find some other loophole
因为我不会让你
because you're not getting anywhere near
靠近我妹妹公♥司♥一步的
my sister's company.
但在我看来
Well, then as far as I'm concerned,
这已经不是你妹妹的公♥司♥了
it's not your sister's company anymore.
是我的公♥司♥了
It's mine.
你这个人♥渣♥ 我知道你都干过什么
You piece of shit! I know what you did!
如果你不退出
And if you don't back off,
我绝对不会放过你
so help me, I will come right after you!
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're referring to.
15年前 混♥蛋♥
15 years ago, asshole!
在迈阿密 你伤害了她
Miami. You attacked her.
你心知肚明
You know you did.
这也是为什么你找的是董事会而不是她
That's why you went to her board and not her--
因为你知道她绝对不会同意的
because you knew she would never agree.
如果你说的是真的
And if that were true,
那为什么她还在我公♥司♥多呆了五年
why did she stay with my company for five more years
现在却来编这一出
and is only now fabricating this whole thing?
我来告诉你原因 因为她想保住工作
I'll tell you why: because she's looking to save her job.
除非你想替她再打一个诽谤罪的官司
So unless you want to defend her from slander,
不然就别管这事
you'll drop this.
现在趁我还没叫保安 离开我的办公室
Now get out of my office before I call security!
-我们有麻烦了 -你说得对
- We've got a problem. - You're damn right we do.
迈克·罗斯不会真的傻到
Was Mike Ross really dumb enough
跟他的狱友全部实话实说了吧
to straight up tell his cellmate what we did?
他不是傻 肖恩 我们需要凯文的信任
He wasn't dumb, Sean. We needed Kevin to trust us.
这件事你也该先跟我通个气的
And that's another thing you should've run by me,
因为现在我得去跟那个前诈骗犯说
'cause now I have to go tell that ex-con
如果他不公开撤回那份宣誓书
if he doesn't recant, I'm gonna slap him
我就给他个违反假释 让他接着回去坐牢
with a parole violation and he's going back to prison.
你这样做 马利克就会抓到你骚扰证人
And you do that, Malik will get you for witness tampering.
那我也不能就这样坐以待毙啊
I'm not gonna sit on my hands and just do nothing.
你说得对 但你不会
You're right. You're not.
马利克既然找人压了我们一头
Malik went over my head.
我们也该挫挫他的锐气了
I think it's time we went over his.
你何不去找几个证♥监♥会♥的人 让他们给他施压
Why don't you bring some of that SEC pressure to bear on him?
我懂了
I get it.
这是他们的宿怨 这事要是黄了
This is a vendetta, and when it goes south,
马利克和他上级的脸上
it's gonna look as bad for Malik's superiors
都不会好看
as it does for him.
这个时候 我还是会继续查这件事
In the meantime, I'll keep wading through this shit,
感觉事情总有哪里不太对
because something doesn't smell right.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
萨特案和迈克释放
I mean the Sutter case was in the public record
都已经在政♥府♥备过案了
and so was Mike's release.
为什么马利克要在几年之后重提此事
So why is Malik bringing it up years later?
我不知道 但有可能知道
I don't know, but the person that can shed light
这个问题答案的人是凯文·米勒
on that very question is Kevin Miller.
哈维 你来我倒并不意外
Harvey. I can't say I'm surprised to see you.
我也许不能让你意外 凯文
I may not be surprising you, Kevin,
但你确实惊到我了
but you sure as hell surprised me.
听着 如果你想骂我混♥蛋♥
Look, if you wanna call me an asshole,
-赶紧骂吧 -我不是来骂你的
- you might as well get to it. - I'm not here to yell at you.
我是来搞清楚你为什么要和
I'm here to find out what the hell are you doing
安迪·马利克串通一气
playing ball with Andy Malik.
哈维 他说如果他给卡荷尔定罪
Harvey, he said if he convicted Cahill
而我们不合作 他就撤销之前的协议
and we didn't cooperate, he'd void the deal we made,
吉尔会进监狱 我也会
Jill would go to prison, and I'd go with her.
让我猜猜
And let me guess:
他给了你豁免权 换你的证词
he gave you immunity in exchange for talking.
而且他确保我不能提前跟你通气
And he made it contingent on me not warning you about it.
抱歉 哈维 但我没招了
I'm sorry, Harvey, but I was backed into a corner.
你还是应该来找我的
You should have come to me anyway.
你欠我的
You owed me that much.
我知道我欠你
I know I owe you.
所以我没有告诉马利克一切
That's why I didn't give Malik everything.
他有我的宣誓书 但他没有证据
He has my affidavit, but he doesn't have proof.
萨特的录音
The recording I made of Sutter.
我没告诉他录音的存在 也不打算说
I didn't tell him it exists and I'm not going to.
但如果你想让我改变说法
But if you're here to get me to change my story,
那我就帮不了你了
that's as far as my owing you goes.
那回答一个问题 这事过去很久了
Then answer one question. We did this years ago.
为什么萨特直到现在才去找马利克
Why didn't Sutter go to Malik until now?
这就是关键
That's the thing.
我不知道是谁去找了马利克 但决不是萨特
I don't know who went to Malik, but it wasn't him.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为萨特八个月前去世了
Because Sutter died eight months ago.
我不明白的是
Here's what I don't get:
如果没有萨特 马利克无从得知这一切
Malik couldn't know any of this without Sutter,
这意味着萨特肯定在死前去找了他
which means Sutter must have reached out to him before he died
但那也是快一年前了
But that was close to a year ago,
马利克没理由等那么久才动手
and there's no reason Malik would sit on this for that long.
那他肯定是从别人那里知道的
Then he must have found out from someone else,
因为没有任何马利克和萨特
because there's no record of any conversation
交流的记录
between Malik and Sutter ever.
那不意味着没发生
That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
意味着马利克在隐瞒
It means Malik's hiding it.
哈维 他为什么要这样暴露自己
Harvey, why would he expose himself like that?
这案子可能因诉讼程序性细节而作废
The case could get tossed on a technicality.
他之前也曾反复无常
He's played fast and loose before.
也许他又故技重施
Maybe he's doing it again.
可能 但这事不会
He might be, but not about this.
马利克用来追查凯文·米勒的搜查令
The warrant that Malik used to go after Kevin Miller
必须要有合理案由
had to show probable cause.
理由就是萨特的一份临终招供
It turns out it was a deathbed confession
他向一个线人招供的 但名字被改了
by Sutter to an informant whose name was redacted.
以什么理由
Under what grounds?
为保护他不在监狱遭报复
To protect him against retribution in prison,
这正是我要给你看的
which is what I wanted to show you,
因为监狱的名字你可能有印象
because the name of the prison is gonna ring a bell.
我的天
Holy shit.
晚点再谢我 哈维
Pat me on the back later, Harvey.
得先搞定这事
It's what needed to be done.
现在需要搞定的是
Well, what needs to be done right now
我要去监狱见个老朋友
is for me to go see an old friend.
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我找你帮我解决这事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表