剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
to avoid taking the one action you should.
谢谢你为我做这些 亨利
Thanks for trying, Henry.
保重 路易
Take care, Louis.
你看起来好像得到了坏消息
You look like you just got some bad news.
是的
I did.
这件事
This thing...
我们的声誉 比我想的更糟
our reputation, it's worse than I thought.
事实上
Actually...
我就是因为这件事来和你谈的
that's what I'm here to talk to you about.
不 我不会这么做的
No, I'm not doing it.
路易 连卡特里娜都知道该这么做
Louis, even Katrina knows it's the right thing.
她背着我去找了你
She went to you behind my back?
她本来想自己来 当面告诉你
She would have come in here and told you that to your face,
但我没给她机会
but I didn't give her the chance.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不想让她知道律师协会要
Because I didn't want her to hear that the Bar tried
让我来当经营合伙人
to get me to take over as managing partner.
-什么 他们没这个权力 -他们有 而且他们做过
- What? They can't do that. - They can, and they have.
97年 他们让一个冠名合伙人上位经营合伙人
In '97, they got a name partner to step in as managing partner
当时的情况跟现在完全一样
in exactly the same situation.
你是来告诉我 你要上位吗
You're here to tell me you're taking over.
我来告诉你如果他们能这么做
I'm here to tell you that if they can do that,
想想他们还能做什么
what else can they do?
-我不知道 -我也不想知道
- I don't know. - And I don't want to find out.
-这事需要投票 -我们已经有两票了
- It's gonna require a vote. - And we have two right here.
我们需要三票
We need three.
你知道萨曼莎不会同意的
You know that Samantha will not say yes.
唐娜也不会
And neither will Donna,
因为此事本来就是因她而起
since this whole thing started with her.
-哈维 -他是我们唯一的机会
- Harvey. - He's our only chance.
-不如我们现在就去找他 -不
- I say we go see him right now. - No.
我以前因为这种事去找过他
I went to him with something like this before.
当时他不喜欢 现在肯定也一样不喜欢
He didn't like it then and he certainly won't like it now.
我告诉你 让他同意的唯一可能
And I'm telling you, the only chance we have
就是我一个人单独去
of him saying yes is if I go to see him alone.
吉娜 我知道考德说过
Gina, I know Kaldor said
如果你跟他们签约 他们会...
that if you went with them, they'd--
听着
Look...
如果这是你的最终决定
If it's your final decision,
那我也没什么好说的
there's nothing left for me to say.
是罗伯特的客户 是吗
That was one of Robert's clients, wasn't it?
我还能说什么呢 有得有失吧
What can I say? You win some. You lose some.
所以我才来 哈维
That's why I'm here, Harvey.
失得太多了
Been losing too many,
我们必须了结此事
and we need to put an end to this.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我说把罗伯特除名
I'm talking about taking Robert's name down.
-不可能 -哈维
- Not gonna happen. - Harvey--
该死的 路易 我答应了萨曼莎的
Damn it, Louis, I gave Samantha my word!
-你说过 -我知道我说了什么
- You said-- - I know what I said.
但那之后 律师协会在找我们麻烦
But since then, the Bar has been up our asses,
客户也一个接一个地走
clients have been dropping like flies,
要是不这么做 明年我们就一个新人都没有了
and we are not gonna have any associates next year if we do not do this.
亚力克斯也支持我 已经两票了
Now, Alex is with me. That's two votes.
-你加入就能成 -让什么成 路易
- Your vote makes it happen. - Makes what happen, Louis?
萨曼莎 我正在跟哈维解释
Samantha, I was just explaining to Harvey--
你什么也没在解释
You weren't explaining shit.
你是想背着我把罗伯特除名
You were going behind my back trying to pull Robert's name down,
除非我死了 否则决不可能
and over my dead body is that gonna happen.
不是你一个人能说了算的
Well, it is not only up to you.
你答应过我 不会让他被除名的
You gave me your word that Robert's name stays up.
-你跟他说了吗 -我说了
- Did you tell him that? - Yes, I did.
那这到底是什么回事
Then what the fuck is going on here?
事实就是 如果我们不这么做 律所就没有未来了
What's going on is, if we don't do this, this firm has no future.
那我就说清楚 如果你这么做 我就走
Then let me be clear: if you do this, I'm gone,
如果我没去告诉律师协会真♥相♥
and you'll be lucky if I don't go to the Bar
那就算你走运
and tell them what really happened.
你真觉得她会去吗
You really think she's gonna go to the Bar?
我不知道
I don't know.
该死的 哈维 他冠着名
Well, God damn it, Harvey, his name stays up
他的客户还要走 我们还不如关门算了
and his clients go, we might as well just close up shop.
那我们就得确保客户不走
Then we'll just have to make sure his clients stay.
你什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是 我们不需要把他除名
It means we don't need to take Robert's name down.
只要留住客户就好
We just have to keep his clients.
我们留不住啊
Well, we aren't keeping his clients.
目前为止还没留住 路易 但我们可以做到的
We haven't been, Louis, but we can.
我知道该怎么做
And I know just where to start.
瞧瞧谁溜进来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
收手 马上
You're backing off, and you're backing off now.
谁的 罗伯特的还是你的
Whose am I getting, Robert's or yours?
等等 我猜猜
Wait, don't tell me, don't tell me.
我想猜猜
I wanna guess this one.
我的
They're mine.
天哪 我猜错了
Wow, I would have totally gotten that wrong.
你肯定很郁闷吧
You must really be hating this right now.
她怎么说服你的
What did she do to convince you?
赢了就收手吧 埃里克
Why don't you just take your win and go home, Eric?
不能显摆一下还有什么意思
It's no fun winning if you can't rub it in.
我知道赞恩是对她
I mean, I knew she had Zane
言听计从的 但是我没想到
wrapped around her little finger, I just didn't--
说完 艾瑞克 你说完这句话试试
Finish that sentence, Eric. Go ahead, finish that sentence.
-我会好好待客户的 -好
- I'll treat 'em well. - You do that.
而且你最好不要再说赞恩的坏话
And don't you ever say another word about Robert again.
罗伯特·赞恩
资深合伙人
你是在考虑要不要杀了路易吗
You trying to decide if you're gonna kill Louis or not?
一半一半
It's 50/50.
如果这话有帮助的话
Well, if it makes any difference,
兰德·考德律所收手了
Rand Kaldor officially backed off.
哈维把他的客户给了艾瑞克
Harvey gave his clients to Eric?
是的
He did.
但他还有一个要给出去
But he still has one more to give up,
他最喜欢的一个
and it's one of his favorites.
砖街体育
Brick Street Athletics.
-为什么 -表达诚意
- Why? - He wanted to make a gesture.
是他想还是你想
He did, or you did?
他想 萨曼莎
He did, Samantha.
完全是他的主意
It was 100% his idea.
我只是想亲自来告诉你
I just asked if I could be the one to tell you
因为我想要个机会 跟你说一些我想说的话
because it would give me a chance to say something that I need to say.
唐娜 你不用说了
Donna, you don't have to.
我把个人利益置于律所之上 让你损失重大
I put myself over the firm, and it cost you dearly.
说实话 如果能回到过去
And if I'm being honest, if I could somehow go back
再来一次 我不知道我会怎么做
and take it all away, I don't know if I would.
但我很抱歉
But I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
唐娜
Donna...
他离开并不仅仅是因为你
he didn't just leave because of you.
什么
What?
很多年前他做了一件事
He did something years ago...
为我做的
for me.
这件事一直让他于心有愧 而我并不知道
It had been eating him up, and I didn't know about it.
他走的时候告诉了我 从那以后
When he left, he told me, and ever since then--
怪不得你那么郁闷
No wonder you were so upset.
你觉得你有责任
You felt responsible.
他走了 唐娜
He's gone, Donna.
我知道
I know.
但无论如何
But for what it's worth,
我们还要让律所继续下去
we're here to pick up the slack.
我想你已经知道赞恩不会被除名了
I imagine you heard about Zane's name staying up.
是的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表