剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我俩都没再回过罗恩那里
and neither of us had to go back to Ron.
那那个小男孩呢
What happened to the little boy?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你也知道这些事 -不 我不知道
- You know how it is. - No, I don't.
我很遗憾你知道
And I'm really sorry that you do.
我还有很多故事 下次说吧
Well, I have plenty of other stories for another time.
下次 为什么现在不说
Another time? Why not right now?
因为我不喜欢讲述我的童年
Because I don't love talking about my childhood.
我不敢相信自己竟然说了这个故事
I can't believe I even told you this story.
我很高兴你说了
I'm glad you did.
我从没想过你有这么体贴的一面 艾瑞克
I never actually knew there was a caring side to you, Eric.
我有
Yeah, it's there.
你只需要多了解我一点
You just have to get to know me a little bit.
说实话...
Truth be told...
尽管我们因为这个案子了解了彼此
as much as, uh, we've gotten to know each other on this case,
我很希望再多了解你一些
I really wouldn't mind getting to know you better.
不如你专心研究这些文件吧
How about you just concentrate on getting to know those files?
我会尽力 但是...
I'll do my best, but, uh...
我现在干什么都难以集中注意力
I'm having trouble concentrating on anything right about now.
好吧...
Okay...
我觉得该谈谈眼前的问题了
I think it's time we talk about the elephant in the room.
你是说我害你被炒了
You mean you getting fired because of me?
我是说我最开始为什么伪造证据
I mean why I fabricated that evidence in the first place.
我知道为什么 你不想输
I know why you did it. You can't stand to lose.
如果你明白
Well, if you know that
而且你总说我们俩很类似
and you're always saying how much alike we are,
我不明白你为什么对我这么生气
I don't understand why you got so mad at me.
因为我告诉迈克我们不会越界
Because I told Mike we wouldn't cross any lines.
我知道你虽然没许下这个承诺
And I know you didn't make that promise,
我知道我们的客户待工人的方法
and I know our client wasn't breaking any laws
也没有违反任何法律
with the way they treated those workers.
只是...
It's just...
什么
What?
迈克总让我做正确的事
Mike's always on me about about doing the right thing,
而他现在在以身作则
and now he's out there walking the walk,
最起码我应该
and the least I owe him
偶尔想想事情的是非对错
is to think about right and wrong once in a while.
你真的很敬佩他 对吧
You really admire him, don't you?
我不止是敬佩他 萨曼莎
I don't just admire him, Samantha.
他替我坐了牢
He went to prison for me.
这可是支持我的人
Talk about somebody who's got your back.
我懂 抱歉
I get it. I'm sorry.
只是
It's just...
当我去见他时 他叫我"副手"
when I went to see him, he called me "Second fiddle."
在那之后 我就失去了理智
After that, all I could see was red.
我不该伪造证据
I shouldn't have fabricated that evidence.
如果我可以重新来过 我不会这么干
If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't.
那就好
Okay, then.
那我们没问题了
So we're good?
没问题了
We're good.
路易 发生什么了
Louis, what the hell happened?
我刚收到泰德·塔克的聘书
I just got an engagement letter from Ted Tucker.
简单来说就是
What happened was
那是我这辈子最棒的一顿午餐
it was the greatest lunch of my life.
进展非常顺利...
I mean, it went perfectly...
直到我告诉他我们不能签他做客户
right up until I told him we couldn't sign him as a client
因为有利益冲突
because we had a conflict.
-然后呢 -他放弃了利益冲突
- And then what happened? - He waived conflict.
路易 他不能这么做 这由不得他
Louis, he can't do that. It's not up to him.
-由里德通信决定 -不再是了
- It's up to Reed Communications. - Not anymore.
-你在说什么 -他买♥♥了他们 唐娜
- What are you talking about? - He bought them, Donna.
我坐在那儿 他拿出手♥机♥
I was sitting right there. Pulls out his phone.
紧接着 他买♥♥下了一个五百强公♥司♥
Next thing I know, he buys a Fortune 500 company
就像买♥♥鸡肉派一样简单 他也买♥♥了鸡肉派
just as easy as ordering chicken pot pie, which he also did.
他们那儿都没有鸡肉派
I mean, they didn't even have chicken pot pie,
但餐厅给我们端上来了
but they brought it to us,
还有九样其他不可能找到的东西
along with nine other impossible to find things.
你想知道原因吗 因为我是哈维·斯佩克特
You want to know why? Because I'm Harvey Specter.
但路易 你不是哈维·斯佩克特
But, Louis, you aren't Harvey Specter,
你可以在任何时候告诉他
and you could've told him that at any time.
你没听到我刚说的吗
Did you hear what I just said?
他们给我们端上了鸡肉派
They brought us chicken pot pie.
现在我要告诉你些别的事
Well, now I am bringing you something else.
里德通信公♥司♥的
The name of Reed Communications'
法律顾问 是哈罗德·甘德森
in-house counsel, Harold Gunderson.
他刚打电♥话♥给我 安排和哈维见面
And he just called me to set up a meeting with Harvey.
他想马上安排一个下午茶
He wants to set up a late lunch right away.
但我吃饱了
But I'm stuffed.
他吃那么多怎么还这么瘦
How does he eat so much and stay so thin?
-我得睡一会儿 -路易 集中注意力
- I need a fucking nap. - Louis, focus!
你不能再演戏了
You cannot keep this charade up any longer.
哈罗德知道你不是哈维
Harold knows that you're not Harvey.
所以你最好想出办法 以免事情
So you better think of something before this whole thing
变得比现在更失控
gets more out of control than it already is.
好
Okay.
我想我有办法了
I think I know what I'm gonna do.
-什么 -路易的思维模式让我陷入麻烦
- What? - Thinking like Louis got me into this.
哈维的思维模式能让我摆脱麻烦
Thinking like Harvey is gonna get me out.
怎么样
Well?
-你觉得如何 -你认真的吗
- What do you think? - Are you serious?
艾瑞克 我说了那晚对我来说不太好
Eric, I told you that was not a great night for me.
我知道 但我...
I know, but I...
我想我们可以把不好的回忆
I thought we could take a bad memory
变成好的回忆
and, you know, turn it into a good one.
知道吗 这主意不好
You know what? This is a bad idea.
不 等等 拜托 别这样
No, wait. Come on, please, please, don't.
萨曼莎 拜托 今天是我们半年的纪念日
S-Samantha, come on, it's our six-month anniversary, you know?
拜托 别让我选的车毁了今天
Please, don't--don't let whatever car I chose ruin that.
你知道今天是我们的六个月纪念日
You noticed it was our six-month anniversary.
当然
Of course I did.
这是我人生中最美好的六个月
It's been one of the best six months of my entire life.
-你真是爱胡说 -是的 但这事不是
- You're such a bullshitter. - I am, but not about this.
想让我换辆车吗 我可以去换辆车
Want me to get a different car? I'll get a different car.
-你真的愿意换 -是的 我愿意
- You'd really exchange it? - Yeah, I would.
上楼去 我一小时后回来
Go upstairs. I'll be back in an hour.
看那广♥告♥牌 五十英里后有最美味的汉堡
See that billboard? Best burgers in 50 miles.
-每块广♥告♥牌都这么说 -别呀
- Every billboard says that. - Come on.
公路旅行最需要美味汉堡
Nothing like a good burger on a road trip.
太花时间了 我想天黑前到
It'll take too long. I want to get there before dark.
怎么 你会变成狼人吗
What, do you turn into a werewolf?
我只想赶到那 哈维
I just want to get there, Harvey.
行
All right.
下一个加油站我们加油
Next gas station we'll fill up,
然后我去买♥♥点巧克力豆什么的
and I'll get some M&M'S or something.
你喜欢巧克力豆吗
That's what you like? M&M'S?
不 我喜欢汉堡
No, I like burgers.
所以你打算让我来个汉堡
So are you gonna let me have one,
还是嘲笑我买♥♥巧克力豆
or are you gonna give me shit about M&M'S?
路易 你在这干什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
哈维呢 我给他打了一整天电♥话♥
Where's Harvey? I've been calling him all day.
哈维不来 哈罗德 我来
Harvey's not coming, Harold--I am.
接下去我们要这么做
And here's what's gonna happen.
你我要搞清楚怎么搞黄这个交易
You and I are gonna figure out a way to tank this deal.
什么 我们为什么要那么做
What? Why would we do that?
因为哈维不想要了
Because Harvey doesn't want it anymore.
但他刚和泰德吃过午饭 搞出了整件事情
But he just had lunch with Ted, like, three hours ago
那才是三小时前的事
when they came up with this whole thing.
他为什么改变主意了
Why would he change his mind?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
因为哈维今天不舒服
Because Harvey wasn't feeling himself today.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表