剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
如果你明天依旧没有改变主意 我...
If you feel the same way tomorrow, I'll, uh--
我就去找别人
I'll get someone else.
不赖嘛
Not bad--
如果你喜欢百万美元的景观 这就是了
if you're into million-dollar views, that is.
这里也没有多好 但这里是我的家
It's not much, but it's home.
很高兴见到你 克雷格
Good to see you, Craig.
我也是 亚历克斯
You too, Alex.
听着 这话不容易说出口 所以我直说了
Look, this isn't easy for me, so I'm just gonna say it.
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
什么忙都可以 你说就是了
Anything. Just name it.
你们跟松下打的那场官司
Your lawsuit against Panasonic.
-你知道这事吗 -我听说过一些
- Do you know it? - I've heard a few things,
但他们不是我的客户
but they're not my client.
怎么了
Why?
他们是我的客户
Because they're my client.
我们有一个提议
There's an offer on the table,
我需要你们律所接受这个提议
and I need your firm to take it.
如果我听说的关于这个提议的消息是准确的
And if what I heard about that offer is true,
那这不是帮忙了 你这是让我们放弃这个案子
that's not a favor, that's tanking a case.
你真要逼我说出来吗
Are you really gonna make me say it?
你当时抢了我的位置
You took my place in line,
从那之后我再也没有恢复过来
and I never recovered.
你欠我的
You owe me.
不管你信不信 我不欠你
And whether you believe it or not, I don't owe you.
这是我对你这句话的一些回应
Here's what I have to say about that.
这是什么
What is that?
马斯特森建筑公♥司♥
That is Masterson Construction.
我全都知道了 亚历克斯
I know all about it, Alex.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你心里清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
汤米·布莱顿也许是把我在办公桌上拴了十年
Tommy Bratton may have chained me to a desk for ten years,
但他留给我了一份离别礼物
but he left me with a parting gift.
我知道你包庇了一起阴谋
I know you covered up a conspiracy.
如果你真的了解全部情况的话
And if you know all that,
你就会知道我是被陷害的
you know I was framed.
这不意味着这事伤不到你
That doesn't mean that this can't hurt you,
特别是就你们律所现在这种麻烦境地而言
especially in light of your firm's recent troubles.
我需要这事在本周结束前解决
I need this to close by the end of the week.
所以你要么帮我
So get it done,
要么这事就会泄露出去了
or that gets out.
然后你就可以向你认识的每一个人解释
And then you can explain to everyone you know
你到底是个什么样的人了
what kind of man you really are.
诉讼双雄
第九季 第四集
好了 混♥蛋♥们
All right, you sons of bitches.
你说什么
Excuse me?
请求原谅吧 王八蛋
Excuse yourself, asshole,
因为你刚刚见的是爬虫队
'cause you just had the B team.
现在你见的是天龙队
Now you get the A team.
你们要告我们
You're gonna sue us?
你们不能告我们
You don't sue us.
我们要告你
We sue you.
我要紧紧钳住你们的命根子
I'm gonna have your balls in a vise so tight,
紧到你们会希望自己的命根子从没长出来过
you're gonna wish you were born without balls.
没错 女士 我就是在和你说话呢
That's right, lady, i'm talking to you.
我要把这个案子深深地塞进你的菊花里
I'm gonna shove this lawsuit so far up your ass
你会成为史上第一个
you're gonna be the first lawyer in history
因为菊花里塞了案子而亡的律师
to die with a lawsuit in her ass.
我会把你烧成灰烬
I'm gonna burn you to the ground.
老子把你骨灰都给扬喽
I'm gonna do a rain dance on your ashes.
没人敢惹路易·利特
Nobody messes with Louis Litt,
更别说是两个从弱逼-白♥痴♥律所来的傻蛋
least of all two slobs from the firm Shitty & Shithead.
我们不是律师
We're not lawyers.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们是苏珊的爸妈
We're Susan's parents.
她说我们可以来看她
She said we could visit.
她说这里的人都很好
She said the people here were so nice.
你们当然是苏珊的父母了
Well, of course you're Susan's parents.
你们看起来和她长得一模一样
You look exactly like her.
干得漂亮
Job well done.
她很有魅力
She's very attractive.
不是会引人犯罪的那类有魅力
Not in a cause-of-action type of way.
我只是在给你们演示
I'm just giving you a mock example
当苏珊的父母在会议室时
of how not to behave
不要做出哪些行为
when Susan's parents are in the conference room.
老天爷啊
Holy shit.
二位继续
Carry on.
对了 如果有人问起
Oh, hey, if anybody asks,
我的名字其实不是路易·利特
my name really isn't Louis Litt.
而是亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
It's Alex Williams.
格蕾琴 我需要你回来
Gretchen, I need you back.
你也早上好 路易
Good morning to you too, Louis.
我没时间说早上好
I don't have time for good mornings.
我刚刚去了会议室C
I just went to Conference Room C
然后对里面的人破口大骂
and ripped them a new asshole.
会议室C
Conference Room C?
路易 他们是苏珊的父母
Louis, those are susan's parents.
我不知道他们是苏珊的父母
I didn't know they were Susan's parents.
我应该去会议室A 而不是会议室C
I was supposed to be in Conference Room A, not C.
这两个字母完全不一样
Those letters have nothing to do with each other.
那你为什么会走错
Then why'd you go to the wrong room?
因为诺玛的外孙女
Because Norma's granddaughter
在给我当临时秘书
is temping on my desk.
你知道她叫什么吗
You know what her name is?
诺玛三世
Norma III.
谁会叫这名字
Who does that?
最重要的是她身上散发着她祖母的体味
On top of which, she has all of her grandmother's body odor
但能力却相去甚远
and none of her competence.
我最好带上我的骨灰盒
I'd be better off with the urn.
路易
Louis.
格蕾琴 我受不了了
Gretchen, I cannot take it.
我想知道
I need to know
法耶还要占用你多久
how long Faye's gonna keep you.
路易 要知道这问题的答案
Louis, there's only one way I can think
只有一个方法
to get an answer on that,
但那需要你付出大量的时间和精力
but that's gonna require huge amounts of time and effort on your part.
什么方法
What is it?
去她办公室直接问她
Go to her goddamn office and ask her.
既然如此 那我确实要花些时间做准备
Well, in that case, I need some time to regather.
-爸爸 -很高兴见到你 甜心
- Hi, Dad. - Good to see you, sweetheart.
我也是
You too.
谢谢你抽空来吃早饭
Thank you for making time for breakfast.
没什么
Of course.
事实上 你来的正好
Actually, your timing is perfect
因为我有消息告诉你
because I have some news,
当面跟你说更好
and it is so much better in person.
真令人兴奋
This is exciting.
别吊我胃口
Don't keep me in suspense.
我和哈维在一起了
Harvey and I have started seeing each other.
恭喜你 唐娜
Congratulations, Donna.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
好吧 来聊聊吧
All right, let's get it out.
说说你的顾虑
Let's hear your misgivings.
谁说我有顾虑
Who says I have misgivings?
你的面部表情 你的体态
Your face, your body language,
你说恭喜的样子像是
the way you said "Congratulations" as if I had
我刚给我的狗奔完丧
just put my dog down.
好吧
All right.
唐娜 从你这些年跟我说的事情来看
Donna, from everything you've told me over the years,
这个男人非常自私
the man can be selfish.
爸 如果你说的是迈克·罗斯的事
Dad, if this has to do with Mike Ross,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表