剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我明白了 消息传的真快
I see. Word travels fast.
只有亚历克斯和我知道你们的交易
Alex and I are the only ones who know about your deal,
如果你指的是这个的话
if that's what you mean.
而且我们不会扩散出去
And it's gonna stay that way.
但我不会收回我刚刚说的话
But my comment stands.
-唐娜... -他的母亲刚刚去世
- Donna-- - His mother just died.
你很清楚 可仍然把他逼到那样的处境
You knew that, and you put him in this position anyway.
你那些批评就省省吧 唐娜
Save your blame, Donna.
你想谈谈把人放到什么处境吗
And you want to talk about putting people in positions?
你们就在一起待了两天
You all just spent two days together,
而你们一回来 这官司就来了
and the day you get back, this lawsuit comes down on me.
你想说你们谁都不知情吗
You're going to say that none of you knew anything about it?
我来告诉你我所知道的
I'll tell you what I know.
不到一周之前 你把哈维称为毒瘤
Not a week ago, you called Harvey a cancer.
可你真正的意思是 你不需要他时 他才是毒瘤
But what you meant was, he's a cancer until you need him.
那你想让我怎么说 唐娜
And what do you want me to say to that, Donna?
我什么都不想听你说 法耶
I don't want you to say anything, Faye.
我只想让你滚蛋
I just want you gone.
你才是这里真正的毒瘤
You're the real cancer around here.
如果你想要进一步
And if you hurt Harvey
伤害哈维的话 记住我说的话
more than he's already been hurt, mark my words.
下一个找你麻烦的就会是我
I'll be the one coming for you next.
很明显我会是他们传唤的第一个证人
Okay, obviously I'll be the first witness they call.
所以我提议 我们说我在领养系统里长大
So I say we tell them I grew up in the foster system.
我克服了种种障碍终于有所建树
I overcame obstacles to make something of myself,
包括为国效力
including serving my country.
我们说些好听的 博取陪审团的同情
We play the violin until the jury falls in love with you.
我理解那是你的强项
I did hear it was your specialty.
知道何时应该接受和解也是我的强项
Well, so is knowing when to make a deal.
你当时说回来考虑考虑
You better not be saying you were serious
最好是在开玩笑
about considering their offer.
哈维和路易根本忍♥受不了法耶
Harvey and Louis can't stand Faye.
可突然之间 他们想让我们接受和解
Now all of a sudden, they want us to make a deal?
一定是有什么原因的
I mean, there's got to be a reason.
如果我们接受协议 我们还不如
And if we take the deal, we might as well
一开始就别挑起这事
have never done this in the first place.
我知道
I know that.
那你为什么还建议
Then why are you suggesting it?
我不是说接受 而是
I'm not saying we take it. I'm saying...
我们该提出反要约
we should counter.
希望能够问出消息
And hope it flushes the rabbit out of the hole.
我们也许不会知道真♥相♥
We may not get the truth,
但至少能得到点信息
but at least we'll learn something.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
首先你引用律所章程
Just...first you quote the bylaws
就像读报一样轻松 现在又这个
like you're reading a newspaper, now this.
也许你真的像传说那么厉害
Maybe you really are as good as they say.
也许是呢
Maybe I am.
但我们要面对的两人也不是吃干饭的
But the two guys we're going up against are no fools either.
所以你觉得提出反要约如何
So what do you say we come up with that counter?
你觉得现在喝酒还太早吗
You think it's too early for a drink?
看今天过的
The way this day is going,
我觉得已经晚了四小时
I'd say we're already four hours late.
你觉得迈克能说服她吗
You think Mike can convince her?
说实话 我都不知道我们有没有说服他
Honestly, I don't even know if we convinced him.
-这是什么 -什么是什么
- What the hell is this? - What the hell is what?
我收到了一份我未授权的和解方案的反要约
I just got a counteroffer to a settlement I never authorized.
你让我们摆平这事的那瞬间你就授权了
You authorized it the second you told us to make this go away.
我没说摆平 我说要赢
I didn't say make it go away. I said win.
和解让我显得懦弱
And a settlement makes me look weak.
他们可以在庭上提起这事以显我有罪
They could bring it up at trial to insinuate guilt.
胡说 和解不被法庭采纳为证据 你知道的
Bullshit, settlement offers are inadmissible and you know it.
就算知道你们的办事手法
And knowing how you all operate,
他们还是会这么说
they'll just say it anyway
而且从记录上撤下
and have it stripped from the record.
所以别想着怎么逃避
So stop trying to get out of it
-开始想想怎么赢吧 -行 你想赢是吧
- and start trying to win. - All right, you want to win?
明早我们在这 让你在全律所人面前
We're gonna put you on the stand tomorrow morning
出庭作证
right here in front of the entire firm.
我不需要
I don't need that.
以防你还没注意到
And in case you haven't noticed,
萨曼莎不是要上庭的人
Samantha's not the one on trial here.
你才是
You are.
也就是说我说了算 如果我告诉你
Which means it's my say, and if I tell you
我不需要 那我就是不需要
I don't need it, that's how it's going to be.
问题是 法耶
Here's the thing, Faye.
你不想让别人打败萨曼莎
You don't want someone else to beat Samantha.
你想让我打败她 这事你清楚 我也清楚
You want me to beat her. I know it, and you know it.
但我不给你准备 不会上庭
But I'm not going to court without preparing you.
所以你要不接受 要不拉倒
So you can take it or you can fucking leave it,
讨论结束
but that's how it's gonna be.
那我们明早见
Then I'll see you tomorrow morning.
你怎么知道这些人会妥协
How do you always know when they'll back down?
这叫玩人心 是我的强项
It's called playing the man, and it's what I do.
把酒放下 如果我们要
Now, put the drink down. We got work to do
充分利用明天 现在得干活了
if we're gonna make the most out of tomorrow.
你在等我 这可不是好事
Waiting for me. That can't mean anything good.
看你怎么定义好事了
Depends on how you define good.
-你找到了什么 -法耶不仅能
- What'd you find out? - Not only can Faye do
说到做到 解散我们
everything she said, including dismantle us.
她之前也这么干过
She's done it before.
我不知道你怎么定义好事
Well, I don't know how you define good,
但那听起来可不怎么样
but that sounds pretty shitty to me.
你还没听到好的部分
You haven't heard the silver lining.
这不是她之前唯一干过的事
That's not the only thing she's done before.
亚历克斯 如果你没找到这个
Alex, if you hadn't caught this--
我知道
I know.
你觉得萨曼莎和迈克会找到吗
You think Samantha and Mike will find it?
不清楚 但我找到是因为
I doubt it. The only reason I did
我去律师协会找别的材料
is that I went to the Bar looking for something else.
如果他们有发现这事的可能性
Well, if there's even a chance they'll find it,
哈维得马上知道
Harvey needs to know right away.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
迈克
Mike.
我猜咱俩不是偶遇吧
I'm guessing this isn't a chance encounter.
听着 哈维和路易遇到麻烦了
Look, something is going on with Harvey and Louis.
除非他们迫不得已 否则他们
There is no way they would be defending that woman
不会给那女人辩护
unless they thought they had to,
现在他俩都不接我电♥话♥
and neither of them will answer my calls.
我也这么想 但我问了唐娜和亚历克斯
I thought the same thing, but I asked Donna and Alex
他们都坚称没发生什么
and they insisted nothing's going on.
我能想到的唯一可能性就是哈维刚失去母亲
The only thing I can think of is that Harvey just lost his mom
他不太想跟法耶闹
and he doesn't have the stomach to tell Faye to go fuck herself.
但如果她在利用他
But if she's gonna take advantage of him,
那我们也可以利用她
then we can take advantage of her.
迈克 如果你想让我帮你
Mike, if you're asking for my help on this case,
无论我对法耶什么看法
it doesn't matter how I feel about Faye.
我都是在谋害自己的律所
I can't collude against my own firm.
卡特里娜 萨曼莎失去了工作
Katrina, Samantha lost her job.
路易的头衔没了
Louis has been stripped of his title.
大家都很惨
Everybody's miserable.
这是你的机会 把她永远踢出去
This is your chance to get rid of her once and for all.
相信我 我也希望如此
Believe me, I'd like nothing better.
我会尽力帮忙
And I'll help if I can.
但我不会越界
But I won't cross any lines to do it.
现在我得失陪了 今早有个我不希望迟到的
Now, if you'll excuse me, we're having a mock trial
模拟庭审要参加
this morning and I don't want to be late.
理查德森女士 作为特别主事
Ms. Richardson, as special master,
你是否觉得自己的权力有限
do you feel there are any limitations to your power?
我不能杀人
I can't murder anyone,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表