剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
do me favor and don't tell her you ran into me.
怎么了 红发妞
What's going on, Red?
她让我为她做一些秘书工作
She asked me to do some secretarial work for her,
我没有完成
and I didn't finish it.
我今晚要在夸特罗·加蒂餐厅吃晚餐
But I have a dinner at Quattro Gatti tonight,
我绝对不能改时间
and I absolutely cannot move it.
就是说 当你和哈维在你侬我侬的时候
Which means you need someone to run interference
你需要有人帮你打个掩护
while you and Harvey get your smush face on.
没错 我说出来了
That's right. I said it.
等等 你知道我和哈维的事吗
Wait. You know about me and Harvey?
得了吧 你以为路易守得住什么秘密
Please, you think Louis can keep his mouth shut?
我问他中午要吃什么 他就说出来了
I asked him what he wanted for lunch, and he blurted out,
"哈维和唐娜搞上了"
"Harvey and Donna did it!"
他真这么说了
Did he really do that?
或许吧
Might as well have.
我真为你高兴 亲爱的 你快去吃饭吧
I'm happy for you, darling. So you go on out to dinner.
我来解决女王大人的问题
I'll take care of whatever Miss High and Mighty needs.
不 格蕾琴 我不能让你帮我♥干♥这个
No, Gretchen, I couldn't ask you to do that for me.
你没让我♥干♥ 是我主动的
You're not asking. I'm telling.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会把她伺候得好好的
I'll be so good to that woman,
她不会想起来问你去了哪儿的
she won't even think to ask where you are.
谢谢你 格蕾琴
Thank you, Gretchen.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
喂 咖啡妹
Hey, you. Girl with coffee.
你知道格蕾琴在哪儿吗
Any idea where Gretchen is?
-抱歉 我不知道 -如果你见到她
- I'm sorry, I don't. - Well, if you see her,
告诉她 我在到处找她
tell her I've been looking all over for her.
我知道她在哪儿 路易
I know where she is, Louis.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
事实上 我也在到处找你
In fact, I've been looking all over for you.
她暂时在帮我♥干♥活
She's working for me on a temporary basis.
不好意思 再说一遍
I'm sorry. Say that again,
我太生气了 有点听不清
because my ears are a little clogged with rage.
她帮我做了点事 做得很好
She did some work for me. It was excellent--
那就克隆一个她 别抢我的秘书
Well, then clone her, because you're not taking my secretary.
我没想抢你的秘书 路易
I didn't want your secretary, Louis.
我让唐娜帮我♥干♥活
I asked Donna to handle my work,
但她推给了格蕾琴 结果就这样了
but she pawned it off on Gretchen, and here we are.
我不管唐娜做了什么 你无权这样做
I don't care what Donna did. You have no right to do this.
路易 你冷静一下
Louis, if you just calm down,
我保证 等我这边走上正轨
I assure you, once I get up and running,
就把她还给你
you can have her back.
如果我不冷静呢
And if I don't calm down?
这个我听得多了 "如果我不"
You know, I hear that a lot, "And if I don't?"
不必事事都拿来威胁 路易
Well, not everything's a threat, Louis.
但如果你坚持要这样威胁我
But if you insist on making it one,
那我就让你见识一下后果
I promise you'll find what you're looking for.
干得不错嘛
Oh, isn't this nice?
唐娜到底上哪儿去了
Where the hell is Donna?
冷静点 路易 我不会永远在这儿的
Calm down, Louis. I'm not gonna be here forever.
你根本就不该在这儿
You are not gonna be here at all,
因为傻子都能猜到
because it doesn't take a genius to figure out
她是和哈维出去幽会了
that she went for a tryst with Harvey.
你被困在这儿帮她打掩护
You got stuck holding the ball,
我现在就让她回来
and I'm getting her back in here right now.
不是什么幽会 我也没被困在这儿
It wasn't a tryst, and I didn't get stuck.
是我主动要求的
I volunteered.
你干嘛要这样做
Why the hell would you do that?
因为他们刚刚开始恋爱
'Cause they're starting a new relationship.
如果你有那么一点儿关心他们
And if you cared about them at all,
你就不要打扰他们
you'd leave them alone.
你的意思是 我打电♥话♥过去
Are you telling me they couldn't
他们都没法接了吗
pick up the phone when I called?
他们可能连你的来电都看不见
They probably didn't even see the call.
他们一起出去了
They're out together.
你不知道是什么意思吗
Can't you understand that?
格蕾琴...
Gretchen...
我上周忍♥受的羞辱
I have endured more humiliation in the last week
远远超过我的想象
than I ever thought was possible.
唐娜特地跟我说过
Donna specifically told me
如果我需要支持
that she would not let her relationship with Harvey
她不会让她和哈维的关系成为阻碍
get in the way if I needed support.
从一分到十分
On a scale from one to ten,
你觉得我现在有多需要支持
how much support do you think I need right now?
好吧 路易 我告诉你他们在哪里
Okay, Louis, I'm gonna tell you where they are...
但我觉得你应该等到明天再说
but I think you should let it go till tomorrow.
真正让我来气的是
The thing that really sets me off
她那种白莲花的圣母样
is her holier-than-thou act.
我是说 没见过这么假正经的人
I mean, nobody is that goody two-shoes.
如果她就是这样呢
Yeah, well, what if she is?
如果比尔·巴克纳把球截住了会怎么样呢
And what if Bill Buckner would've fielded that ball?
美国职业棒球运动员
好吧 我不知道那是谁
Okay, I don't know who that is,
但我们是时候换个话题了
but it is time we changed the subject,
因为我们说好了不谈工作的
because we said no work talk,
现在却聊着法耶·理查德森喝了半瓶酒了
and we just spent half a bottle of wine on Faye Richardson.
说得对
You're right.
我们聊点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
别的什么都行
Anything else.
-这水真不错 -对啊
- Water's pretty good. - Yeah.
它是湿的 很湿
It's wet. It's--it's very wet.
那么
So...
你最近读了什么好书吗
have you read any good books lately?
书
Books?
你就会这点招数吗 水和书
That's the best you've got? Water and books?
你接话也没接得多好啊
Hey, I don't see you holding up your end.
"水是湿的" 谁会这么说
"Water is wet"? Who says that?
我知道 我太紧张了
I know! I got flustered!
我是说 谁不紧张呢
And I mean, who wouldn't?
过去的15年里
We have spent almost every minute
我们几乎每天都待在一起
of every day together for the last 15 years,
现在我们却连一个话题
and now we can't think of a single thing
都想不出来
to say to each other.
如果就是这样了呢
What if that's it?
如果我们彼此之间就是无话可说了呢
What if we're all out of things to say to each other?
我在担心我们没有话题
That's what you say to me when I'm worried
你就跟我说这个吗
that we have nothing to say?
-你怎么回事 -我的天啊
- What is wrong with you? - Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
你让我想起了里奇·加菲尔德的妈妈
You just reminded me of Ricky Garfield's mom.
他刚搬过来 那时我十六岁
He was new in town. I was 16 years old.
我去他家里 她也在家
I went over to his house, and there she was,
一头美丽的红发
beautiful redhead.
我一见到她就被迷住了
Had a crush on her from the second I saw her.
我刚意识到 你总是会让我想起她
Just realized you've always reminded me of her.
干嘛
What?
知道你身上还有值得我去发现的东西
It's just nice to know that there are still
这种感觉真好
things I get to find out about you.
我喜欢这种感觉
I like that.
现在换你来告诉我一些
Now how about you tell me something
我不知道的事情怎么样
I don't know about you?
亚历克斯 谢谢你邀请我来你家
Alex, thank you for inviting me to your home.
这正是我现在所需要的
This is exactly what I needed.
我又不能像对路易那样
Well, I sure as hell couldn't take you bowling
带你去打保龄球
like I did with Louis.
你带路易打过保龄球吗
You took Louis bowling?
-结果如何 -你肯定不相信
= How did that go? - You'd be surprised.
他其实玩得非常好
He actually bowled a perfect game.
-少扯吧 -我没骗你
- Get out. - I shit you not.
我只是帮他把心里的火气发泄出来而已
All I had to do was help him tap into his rage.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表